Rabbi wants scantily clad dummies out of shops

Discussion in 'World Events' started by Brian Foley, May 14, 2009.

1. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Indeed. Do take a gander at MY delusions:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/03/20/AR2009032003463.html

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. otheadp Banned Banned

Another thing is, you're blurring the line between Judaism as a religion, and Israel the state, because your medications are clearly ineffective.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Clearly thats what I am doing

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. fedr808 1100101 Valued Senior Member

The anti muslims cite was where i found the article

But the article was written on Readers digest a non stereotyped magazine

Anyways, what part of that article is not true.

8. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

What part of the Eternal Jew is not true?

9. Challenger78 Valued Senior Member

Fail.
    Try achieving consistency with evidence. If you get bored or tired, don't fucking bother.
    She's quoted Haaretz and the Washington post. Go one better or stop throwing stones out of your glass house.

10. otheadp Banned Banned

What are you talking about here? What's your opinion on the OP? SAM is a notorious obfuscator or debate, and hence undebatable. If you want to talk about the OP, state your arguments.

11. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Doh everyone knows that Washpo, Ha'aretz and Maariv are my

12. fedr808 1100101 Valued Senior Member

The fact that all Jews are communists, pedophiles, dark and evil people, cheap. And evil.

Shall i go on?

The differance between my article and yours is that:

Mine is a fact, through direct observations and referances to actual law

Yours is propaganda made by a rascist party in order to belittle and justify the abuse and mass murder of Jews.

13. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Still waiting on your direct scientific references for "breeding like rodents"

14. fedr808 1100101 Valued Senior Member

Why do I have to give them to you?

The fact is that your just argueing to prove me wrong and i refuse to play your little game for a person like yourself.

15. StrawDog disseminated primatemaia Valued Senior Member

I reckon he has the hots for the mannequin. He cannot face it, so he condemns it.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

16. wise acre Registered Senior Member

I thought a rabbis job was to be learned about Jewish scripture and serve as a teacher and inspirer on the religious front. I trult doubt that it is in any rabbi's job description, and they do have these, that they need to go out and control immorality in wider society.

In fact this is just more copying of protestant ministers, whose role the rabbis have been imitating more in the last few centuries.

17. River Ape Valued Senior Member

You don't have to be religious to acknowledge the wisdom of the prophets, regarding the laws which make for a healthy and flourishing society. Jewish wisdom has been refined through many centuries; it has stood the test of time (the Darwin test, if you like). Likewise the wisdom of the Prophet Mohammed pbuh has seen his teachings spread from a small band of followers to embrace a fifth of the world's people. A society which aims at reverence for the quality of human existence demands modesty of dress, not least in a mannequin on public display. Traditional Christian teaching would concur. Modern western civilisation sneers as it revels in its own decay.

I am not Jewish; nor am I a believer in a God, unless understood as the personification of Nature. But I am with the rabbi.

Last edited: May 15, 2009
  18. John99 Banned Banned

the decay could be your own perspective. no offense but they call that getting old.

Last edited: May 15, 2009
  19. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

I don't care what prohibitions there are in a religion of which I am not a participating member, but you have to admit, many of these laws are obsolete. God made trillions of shrimp and made them delicious, but we cannot eat them? How perverse.

20. wise acre Registered Senior Member

Religious hatred of the human body hates its own reflection in the advertisers hatred of the human body.

This hatred of the human body and sexuality - ceremoniously aimed at the genitals of babies in a number of religions - has lasted a long time, it's true. Just like slavery lasted a long time - in fact there is some still out there. men have been shitting on women for a long time too. The length of time people can carry on being mean or stupid means very little to me.

21. River Ape Valued Senior Member

I have to admit, John99, that it is true that my Avatar is beginning to look like a much younger version of the Actualité,
    but my opinion has not changed in very many years.

I have always held the opinion, spidergoat, that if Moses had owned a refrigerator, Jewish dietary laws would have been different.
    On those grounds, I do allow myself to sauté a gorgeous prawn ratatouille once a week.

22. John99 Banned Banned

well said wise acre...unless the majority of men and women want this.

23. wise acre Registered Senior Member

Then they will probably avoid those stores. There would be no need to have one man pointing fingers and making people think they should react a certain way.