Race clashes hit Windsor

Discussion in 'World Events' started by Ghost_007, Oct 6, 2006.

1. G. F. Schleebenhorst England != UK Registered Senior Member

Well, sometimes "oriental", but I think they're trying to make that one un-PC nowadays. Usually just Chinese or Japanese or whatever. What do you call Indians/Pakistanis?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Brownies?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. G. F. Schleebenhorst England != UK Registered Senior Member

How would you react if we started calling Indians "Indies" samcdkey?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Makes no difference to me but you'd have to say East Indies

8. G. F. Schleebenhorst England != UK Registered Senior Member

What if it started to be used derogatively?

9. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

I have a really exxxxxtensive vocabulary

10. G. F. Schleebenhorst England != UK Registered Senior Member

Well I only ask because the term "Paki" to describe Pakistanis has effectively been outlawed in this country. It would be interesting to have an outsider's perspective.

11. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

I can only speak for myself; I'm too arrogant to bother with other people's opinion of me

12. Ghost_007 Registered Senior Member

Go to sleep, you sound tired.

13. Ghost_007 Registered Senior Member

Ha! What the hell do you know?!

I live things you f***in dream about.

14. Ghost_007 Registered Senior Member

Stop being so banal. When a hostile nation invades your country and kills innocent people, you fight back. You fight those who fight you. Simple. A country that is attacked doesn’t need to justify their actions to anyone.

The ones that posted on lgf and Daniel Pipes’ website?

Hahaha. The ones I know fully supported Hezbollah/Lebanon against the Israelis. They weren’t as well armed as the Israelis, they didn’t have tanks or fighter jets, no military aid from the US (the only superpower on Earth), no nukes, no chemical weapons, no cluster bombs, nothing like that yet they fucked the Israelis up, Hahaha! They humiliated Israel infront of the whole Worlds. David stood up to Goliath.

I’m talking about the US and Israel here. Thanks for your verification by the way.

Nah, I don’t have to do that. I know my views, I know what I think, I don’t have to prove myself to anyone.

15. Ghost_007 Registered Senior Member

So he doesn't want anyone who believes in Islam (believes in God and Muhammad as his final Messenger) to be forcibly thrown out of the West?

Good.

He's still a prick tho. An ugly one.

Actually check the link I provided. His associate peddled such filth, they are up there. (go against international law and all the rest of it) Since he is Robert Spencer’s associate and his article hasn’t been removed I think its safe to say Robert Spencer is an absolute nutcase and wanker.

16. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

Agreed. So Israel doesn't need to justify their actions to anyone. Thanks for confirming that. I wasn't sure of your stance until now.

No, the ones I personally know, whose families and lives were put in jeopardy, and who - along with other Maronites - were made war on by Lebanese muslims, including Hezbollah. Or perhaps you've never heard of the little religious conflict there?

Actually, the real David and Goliath comparison would be Israel vs their neighbours, who seem to have this thing about Israel breathing.

It's a puzzler.

And if you think Hezbollah having the hell bombed out of them amounts to "fucking the Israelis up", then you need to have your head examined.

Really? I'm talking about Hezbollah here. (And did the US use cluster munitions on Hezbollah? Hmm.)

No problem on the verification that cluster munitions are most effective against human - i.e. 'soft' targets - rather than civilian ones. And thanks for your evasion. It makes this much easier, really.

Ah, so you ultimately and actually don't care about Israeli deaths. Well, thanks for that admission. You see, that was pretty much what I knew all along. You know your views, and what you think - and, unfortunately for you, I know them too.

17. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

Well, you told me there were links on that site that said he did. There weren't any there.

And, moreover, I would imagine that if such an opinion were expressed, it would refer to the vast groundswell of support for terrorism, violence and sharia that exists in the islamic community. If such opinions continue in high frequency, then what precisely is one to do, anyway, Ghost? Ongoing pandering?

And which international law do you refer to? Is it the same one that ought to have protected, say, Armenian Christians in Turkey from genocide, had it existed in their time, or been enforceable in an islamic country?

Why? Because he doesn't believe in Islam, or of God with Muhammad as his final 'Messenger', or doesn't believe people who aren't islamic should be killed, converted, or forced to pay punitive taxes? Is that why?

18. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

That is interesting otheadp. Now how or why, I wonder, could that have escaped the notice of the MSM?

Geoff

19. Ghost_007 Registered Senior Member

The World knows that the Israelis are unjust, the whole World knows that the Israeli nation constantly violates international law, ignores the pleas of human rights organisations, the World knows they starve and squeeze the Palestinian people. The World knows that the Israelis posses nuclear weapons and other WMD, they know that Israel has used cluster bombs against civilian targets. All this stuff is documented, its common knowledge, its why the actions of the Israelis disgusts the Whole World.

Israel is a bully, a 600lb gorilla armed with American bunker busting bombs and all the rest of it. They are given unconditional support from the American administration/military-industry complex. They have no standing in the real World, they are a bunch of bloodthirsty savages. Hey, at least the Americans sorted Rummy out!

Huh? Israel has the nukes and WMD, they have the military aid from the US (how much, 3-6 billion a year?), they have unconditional support from the only Superpower on Earth. Free bombs, free submarines etc.

True, Israel bombed Lebanon heavily, they hit many civilian targets and all that, however Lebanon is not like Afghanistan or Iraq. Lebanon can be rebuilt very quickly, money was pouring in throughout the whole conflict. Hezbollah fucked the Israelis up, most definitely. They gave them a bloody nose and humiliated them infront of the Whole World. Hezbollah had no tanks, no fighter jets yet look at what they did to the Israelis!

Here are some pics:

Lets not forget the Israelis fucked themselves up. Hezbollah is stronger than before. How many died in friendly fire incidents? I think it was about 80 Israeli soldiers. They bombed some UN base and killed a few of those guys. They fucked up big time.

http://www.jamestown.org/terrorism/news/article.php?articleid=2370105

You’re a very bad psychic GeoffP! Hahaha, try again.

When 9/11 happened I didn’t get out and protest, when the Americans bombed an Afghan wedding killing 30 and didn’t offer an apology, I didn’t get out and protest. I didn’t protest after the Americans had poisoned Iraq with Depleted Uranium, I didn’t protest after Israel littered Lebanon with cluster bombs as the war came to a end, I didn’t protest after 7/7 (an attack that just missed my brother). I feel anger and disgust at these crimes however GeoffP, I don’t have to justify my feelings to anyone, I don’t need to go out in the street to express my anger, I know how I feel. I have a heart, I am hurt when I see others suffering, I’m as human as the next man. All you're trying to do is intimidate me, push me into a corner and that.

20. Ghost_007 Registered Senior Member

http://www.jihadwatch.org/dhimmiwatch/archives/011896.php

http://www.jihadwatch.org/archives/010340.php

http://watchjihadwatch.blogspot.com/2006/08/on-profiling-and-ethnic-cleansing.html

lol. you tell me!

I would say combat Islamophobia, racism against Asians, that would be a good start.

GeoffP, do you think I should be deported!

I was right! you're obsessed! lol, he is a prick because he is a bigot, Islamophobe, incites hatred against innocent people, he's a heartless, Neo-Con Bushbot, he's ugly and fat, he's obsessed with Muslims, hes loves us Western Muslims

just look at the comment section on any article, the amount of hatred, racism, violent calls etc. its shocking. He is a prick

21. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

They do?

Really. The correct response to terrorism, as anyone knows, is to provide open borders and big hugs.

Now, now, let's not get ahead of ourselves here. To which other WMD do you refer?

Or, rather, that they have used them on terrorist targets who chose to surround themselves with civilians.

And, of course, in your world the gentle, peace-loving, willfully terrorist-supporting and Israel-invading neighbours around them are - what? Misunderstood? LOL

Israel's population and armed services is a fraction of those of the Arab nations around them who continue to do a brisk act of pretending Israel doesn't exist. I think, however, you're forgetting that the US hands out money expressly for military spending to all the Arab nations around Israel, as well. Or perhaps you don't want to discuss that?

Ergo: Israel = David, Their neighbours = Goliath.

Yes; submarines are much use against nations with a land connection to Israel; indeed.

And, of course, no other superpower ever supplied Syria and Iran and Egypt and Jordan and Iraq and Iran and Pakistan with armoured vehicles such as T-64s and BTRs and BMPs, or smaller arms such as AKs and RPGs.

Hmm. I wonder. You don't suppose all those arms came from...some other superpower, do you? Gasp!

I should point out here that if all those nations who hated Israel in particular (and Jewish people in general) so fervently had used their Soviet-supplied gear to better effect in 1967 and 1971, or even 1948, they wouldn't have to complain so much about a tiny sliver of land on the sea with a few million people. Now, of course, it's Iran and Syria doing the supplying, anyway.

And how is it Israel's fault that, in the process of trying to survive, they decided on better allies? If I'm being threatened with war and rocketed all the time, I think it would be in my better interest to obtain actually useful allies than simply picking at random among those crammed into the back of the short bus from Damascus. Why, precisely, should anyone root for the terrorists merely because they suck?

Here is the http line for those pics:

http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/2662/sinkexfireball2navybi8.jpg

Now, correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't a "SinkEx" in US jargon refer to sinking old, out of date vessels for crunchy marine critters to breed more seafood on? Do these photos have some kind of actual, you know, news story attached to them? It seems incredibly fortunate that, just as the explosion mounted, a camera was situated ready to take the shot. I would imagine AP to be the culprits: they seem to have some experience staging photos (or "fauxtos", if you must). =)

I also note that the vessel appears, from it's excessive gunnery role (three turrets or four?) to date from the 1950's or so, and has it's identification numbers on the starboard bow painted over.

I was also interested to note your phrasing of the bombing in Lebanon, as if you were admitting that civilian deaths "counted" in your little syllabus of "who won the Israeli-Hezbollah conflict". Why is that?

Well, before we can not forget something, we have to actually prove it, you see. Hezbollah may, indeed, be stronger now, as they are threatening to take over all of Lebanon in a show of the deep, widespread support they must have had during the war. =) And the UN sites hit were used as human shields by Hezbollah terrorists, which illustrates the moral deficit existing with them and Nasrullah and whichever moron succeeds them. There are ample UN-written reports regarding the use of UN posts as shields by Hezbollah, so many in fact that I don't really feel the need to post them here.

No, no, I nailed you pretty well. Thanks for playing.

Well, for someone who doesn't need to justify his feelings, you do seem to rant here quite a bit. I reiterate: if you really do want to help instead of merely running in and dumping a big pile of steaming da'wa on these issues, then take your mighty eArguments to the sites of people who support terrorism here and elsewhere. Do you imagine anyone would be so concerned about islam if there weren't a core of support a mile deep and ten wide for terrorism and jihad? Salafists, it is reckoned now, comprise a significant proportion or majority of the ummah. Frankly, islamic theology (with nods to Sam that she feels some hope) suggests that there always was.

And so the corner, mon ami, you made for yourself.

Geoff

Last edited: Nov 15, 2006
  22. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

Well, you seem to have found a link. Bravo! Unfortunately for you, it now leaves you with a much bigger problem.

You see, the Czechs did indeed deport millions of ethnic Germans, as did the Poles and other nations bordering on Germany. Deportation is hardly a new thing. In fact, a rather famous man once said that "There shall not be two religions in the Arabian peninsula." Can you guess who it was?

I don't necessarily agree with Hugh Fitzgerald, but I do consider that large-scale deportation should not be disregarded. The shiek Hilali certainly should go. All of Hitz ut-Tahrir also, and anyone who supports or agrees with them. Thousands of muslims turned out in Australia to support Hilali. Would it be fair to say that there is also a rationale for their deportation? Yes, if they are supporting a crackpot. You yourself have complained that radicals are not being deported; and yet, surveys indicate that up to or over 20% of muslims hold radical opinions about the justification of terror. That would be some 400,000 people at least. Would you then object to their removal, if they support terrorism, which you claim you abhor?

Not at all. You have taken the position that Fitzgerald is wrong. You are now liable to present a viable counter-proposal.

And yet, that has nothing at all to do with terror. Islamic theology does. And again: define islamophobia.

Do you support Hilali, or his counterpart in the MCB? Do you support the MCB? Do you think that the imposition of more islam, in contravention of all the facts, would make Britain a better place to live? Do you justify the actions of terrorists? These are all questions better answered by yourself, really.

So Spencer is evil...because he doesn't believe in Islam, or of God with Muhammad as his final 'Messenger', or doesn't believe people who aren't islamic should be killed, converted, or forced to pay punitive taxes? You're stipulating to this, then?

Does he now? I can only assume you have proof.

And yet, he criticizes Bush frequently.

Oh, well then have him shot, by all means. And also your mum. Why, oh why can't we have a pretty proliteriat, with fake boobs and real revolutionary tendencies?

...is he responsible for the content of the comments section?

Is there racism there? Where? Strange, I could have sworn I saw a disclaimer there.

Geoff

23. Ghost_007 Registered Senior Member

Geoff, what do you know? (nothing) I do whatever the hell I want. You are a fraud. A waste. Go to sleep man.

Large-scale deportations?!?! lol

Hahahah, anyone who supports or agrees with HT? Agrees with them? please explain. Millions worldwide agree that the Palestinian people have the right to a homeland and the right to defend themselves against Israeli aggression/oppression, HT must have that view, what happens then? Lets say they are the ones that shout loudest, does that some how give them a monopoly on that view. Supporting a crackpot means you should be deported?!?! Why not just deal with the crackpot? What about the generalisations, the vague accusations???

Who gives a fuck what surveys say? They make headlines for a day and then become tomorrow’s fish and chip wrapper, they mean fuck all. ‘radical opinions about the justification of terror’ lol, what the hell is that supposed to mean? GeoffP, define terrorism, draw all the lines, set up the goal posts, lets be frank with eachother, as long as people (you!) are wishy-washy absolutely nothing will change.

He is an Islamophobe/bigot/fascist and posts on Jihadwatch.org, he iswrong.

This coming from an ‘expert on Islam’! lol

So these are the questions a potential deportee in your imaginary wet-dream fascist police state would face?

You joker! Seriously you make me laugh GeoffP, it must be frustrating being you. I mean your ‘understanding’ of Islam and that, you must really hate life.

Yeh, Jihadwatch.org.

Something that always makes me laugh, let me take a look at the comment section… (give me a minute)

Got some good ones for you, enjoy!

Gotta love it.

This is from a few days back, absolute gold:

loooooooooool

For not killing enough Muslims?

Oh yeh, did you enjoy the US election results!!!! lol ;-)

lol, GeoffP, please calm down, theres no need to lose your temper.

How old r u by the way!

He runs a website, slaps his ugly face across it, promotes hatred against the Muslim World and those minorities within the West, he makes generalisations and all the rest of it. Just as shit attracts flies we get bloodthirsty, racist, dumb, Islamophobic, war mongering, heartless thugs posting on the website. I don't know about you but I think saying how you would celebrate when another Muslim poster is vaporised by a nuke is wrong. Calling on innocent people to be killed is wrong, I would never allow anyone to do that on anything under my name, never. Robert Wanker Spencer knows what goes on on his website, he allows it to continue. So be it.

GeoffP, I must apologise if you think I'm disrespecting you. I mean no offence to you, the problem is you mean absolutely nothing to me, I discovered you were just an Islamophobic bigot a while back and that was that, you demonstrate no understanding of Islam whatsoever, some of the stuff you say is bloody hilarious. The thing is I don't need to refute an idiot, you refute yourself everytime you post. Now the some of things I’ve touched on here are really important, thing is I will discuss such things with people that matter, MPs, councillors, the elder lot etc. and believe me GeoffP i take such things very seriously. Got some stuff to do…………………..

Over and out.

edit - a link 4 u:

Universal Declaration of Human Rights

Last edited: Nov 15, 2006