Race clashes hit Windsor

Discussion in 'World Events' started by Ghost_007, Oct 6, 2006.

1. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

What I got from the above was "waah waah please come back and comment waah waah now don't". Make up your mind.

And what? Nothing about your fake ship photo? I have to admit, I laughed out loud when I saw that one. Nice try!

Gawrsh, and here I thought you didn't like them. See, recently, they've begun distributing jihad videos and inciting religious discrimination and violence - I know, I know, hard to believe for an islamic front group, no?

Just as the Israelis must have a homeland, and and the right to defend themselves against Arab aggression/oppression. Hey! We almost have a compromise there! I think it was called the Oslo Peace Accords. What ever happend to them, anyway?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Ghost_007 Registered Senior Member

Hey come on, there are loads of pics on military forums (American forums) of the Israelis getting a good hiding. Try looking it up.

Not worthy of a comment.

Actually you’re comparing two different things. No one gives a damn about polls ‘suggesting’ that 20% of the Muslim community support ‘terrorism’, they don’t address the real issues, a new poll is released almost every week, they desensitize people just like the news, Al-Qaida is going to nuke the UK, yawn, Al-Qaida has set the UK as its prime target, yawn. Same old, people go about their lives as normal, you won’t find people building bomb shelters or keeping nuclear protection suits. Its mainly the media and government overplaying things, sensationalism and all the rest of it.

jihadwatch.org

I know.

That’s great!!! There is hope!!!!! Fuck Rummy!!! come on GeoffP, lets say it together!!!!! fuck Rummy!!!!!

jihadwatch.org

He was angry? Oh, that explains it. Perfectly understandable!

Seriously!!!! Is that why you only post threads about Islam and Muslim this, Muslim that?!?! Seriously!!! You are obsessed and can’t admit it! Come on say it, tell me how you always think of us Muslims? how much you love us and that! lol, seriously GeoffP, I find it hard to care. I don’t take what you say seriously, your threads and stuff are like water off a ducks back. They = nothing.

Take it easy bruv.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

Really? Too bad you picked the wrong photo to misrepresent. I sense a great future in Reuters or AP for you. Are you any good at Photoshop?

Translation: Ghost can't think of much to say in the face of that. Are 5000 people spontaneously turning out to support a misogynist and racist shiekh a "tiny minority"?

They don't? A little hard to believe. Maybe you mean that no one at the MCB cares? Did you mention it to the PM yesterday? What did he say?

First, it's that polls aren't real, then it's that they don't matter. Which is it? And how do you know?

Funnily, I rather thought terrorism was indeed a "real issue". I guess it depends on who you ask. For HuT and MCB, I suppose terrorism isn't a real concern, since it mostly involves the deaths of kuffir, which are valued a little less. Hell, HuT has been encouraging terrorism for a while now. Have you talked to Tony about this?

Again, indifference from you is not helping your cause here.

I don't really suppose I need to explain to you the difference between panic and reasonable vigilance, do I? Should the government simply throw up its hands and say "well, that's never going to happen"?

I agree: let's promote the site as much as possible.

www.jihadwatch.org
    www.jihadwatch.org/dhimmiwatch

The first link refers to the dangers of international jihad, the second to the plight of non-muslims in islamic countries.

Pretty close to an expert, though.

Well sure! Fuck Rummy! And, while we're at it, fuck Nasrallah, Ahmendinejidad, Mubarak, the Ayatollah, Hamed and a fair few others. Glad to see you're getting into the spirit of things!

Well, it seems that this lot, when angry, writes letters.

Islamic anger, on the other hand, seems to generate bombs, dhimmitude, jizya, embassy burnings and general mayhem.

I hope you can see the difference.

By "I find it hard to care", I was referring to your comments, rather than this topic. In point of fact, I care a great deal about islamic oppression, islamofascism and dhimmitude. I would like to believe that the ummah is one great big fun islamic-theme-park with rights and freedoms for everyone; and yet, the evidence contradicts that impression utterly. Non-muslims are horribly, brutally repressed: yet, ironically, organizations like the MCB, HuT, MPACUK and CAIR say nary a word about the subjugation of the kufr in the ummah, and one is forced to wonder why. Women's rights are restricted, while beligerents mumble pieties about the glory of the burkha. Homosexuals - far from being prevented from adopting children or having their marriages recognized by the state - are sentenced to death. Apostates are jailed, excluded from society, or killed. All in the name of this glory you propound so absolutely. There are any of a range of other topics that I could comment on - and, bored with your rhetoric, I do - but islamic supremacism is what concerns me at the moment, and I'll continue as I see fit.

In point of fact, I have no real opinion one way or another about muslims per se. Sam, for instance, besides being erudite and drop-dead gorgeous, is extraordinarily personable. I merely raise issue about islamic theology and its tie in to what appears to be a very supremacist world view. I am not alone; you will find muslims on this very site who have some of the same doubts, couched in different ways.

Well that certainly explains your rabid responses. In all fairness, though, Ghost, I don't mean to make you look foolish. I merely have a habit of kicking someone when their argument is down, or silly.

Best,

Geoff

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.