Racist lady on Brit tram.

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by aaqucnaona, Dec 7, 2011.

1. aaqucnaona This sentence is a lie Valued Senior Member

There is this video on ytube and its really gone viral with 11 million views in a week. Its a lady on a british tram absuing, in full colours and with a child present, all minorities, saying, "Go back where u come from, ni..." at which point the rest of the travellers sensibly restrain a black guy from beating the shit out of her.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i47HoiM0Au8

I am appalled at this stupidity from a citizen of one of the leading nations in the world. What exactly is the issue here?

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. KilljoyKlown Whatever Valued Senior Member

One issue people should be aware of is how bad they can look on YouTube to the whole world while they watch the view count rise every hour.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

You just got to know there's bound to be someone with a camera phone that's going to be taking pictures if you are behaving badly and anybody can post to YouTube.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. scheherazade Northern Horse Whisperer Valued Senior Member

The woman in the video depicted may well be ill, physically or psychologically, but there is no defense for her continued haranguing, when others attempted to intervene.

I found the following video response and I have respect for the attitude of this poster.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXb07qwyHnE&feature=related

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Gustav Banned Banned

umm
    "leading nations" have their share of stupid?

8. Captain Kremmen All aboard, me Hearties! Valued Senior Member

We British are proud to have the most stupid woman in the world.
    At least we can win at something.

9. aaqucnaona This sentence is a lie Valued Senior Member

U aren't serious right? *makes a wierd face, reaches under jacket*

10. Captain Kremmen All aboard, me Hearties! Valued Senior Member

She is a shining beacon of Ignorance.
    I doubt you could find better anywhere.

11. chimpkin C'mon, get happy! Registered Senior Member

I think that woman has the survival instincts of a demented hamster.
    I think in most big US cities she would have gotten her ass kicked, and I think possibly the only reason she did not there was her poor little kid.
    Although...
    I see your stupid bigot woman, raise you a passel of Americans you hope never get put in charge of anything...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJuNgBkloFE

12. Captain Kremmen All aboard, me Hearties! Valued Senior Member

When the men of England returned from colonial wars, this is the kind of woman they returned to.
    That's why they were so willing to go and fight. To get away.
    That's how we conquered half the world.

13. kwhilborn Banned Banned

One persons actions shouldn't reflect any society. If a person murders someone in my city it does not mean we would all do it.

I didn't watch video, but schizophrenia/mental disease might be in play, or maybe she just doesn't like her teeth.

14. phlogistician Banned Banned

See the Burberry, or fake Burberry cap the baby is holding? That means the woman is a 'chav', or, pig shit stupid, living off benefits, and not thankful for immigrants who work and pay taxes so she can sit on her arse watching 'Jeremy Kyle' on daytime TV.

Or that's an assumption that can be made, from a superficial examination, as she gives others.

Either way, bitch is going to get found guilty of racial abuse, an hopefully given community service to do, and I hope at some ethnic community centre. That would be ironic.

15. Ophiolite Valued Senior Member

My overarching thought was : it's nice to see trams coming back into vogue.

16. Stryder Keeper of "good" ideas. Valued Senior Member

I think she won an ASBO for that performance.

Incidentally she likely came from a low income backgrounding implying that any healthcare or welfare required getting in line with immigrants that also rely upon those systems. If her spouse or even parents had the extremist views she posed to have, then she would likely have been nurtured with the hatred and seeing doctors offices, job centres and even the local streets with people of various complexions would likely have caused her to have a psychotic break. (In fact there was a recent piece on how "having a child can cause psychotic breaks".)

She would seem to be a stereotypical CHAV! All piss and vinegar. (Piss from the baby, Vinegar from the chips.)

Incidentally as evil as some might declare that female, it should be known that the Civil Rights and Human Rights that some will feel have been undermined by her display, wouldn't have actually had those rights if it wasn't for women in the first place. If you don't believe you should probably look at the Suffragette and Feminist Movements.

17. nietzschefan Thread Killer Valued Senior Member

She didn't do anything wrong.

She didn't break any laws.

She exercised her freedom of speech (with gusto). And I think the fact that she is allowed to do this is what pisses people off the most.

They day they can chuck this repugnant woman in jail for that in my country, is the day I take up arms against the government.

18. Captain Kremmen All aboard, me Hearties! Valued Senior Member

She isn't allowed to do it.
    She's on remand, in prison awaiting trial.

Police in Britain, instead of patrolling the streets where they would get frightened, now sit indoors watching Youtube and eating doughnuts,
    only emerging when they see something they can arrest someone for.

One good thing.
    It shows Britain is still a remarkably safe place for an idiot.
    Could a woman come out with that on the New York Metro?

19. nietzschefan Thread Killer Valued Senior Member

That is not a "free" country.

20. Captain Kremmen All aboard, me Hearties! Valued Senior Member

It isn't a free country.
    Who said it was?

21. Pincho Paxton Banned Banned

Who wants a free country? It's a misused quote to suggest that we want a free country. I think that the newspapers push this quote to get their stories without any hassle. The woman should have her child taken off her for a start.

The teeth thing, I have seen that some drugs dry the teeth, and make them stick to your lips. So I think she is a druggie.

22. adoucette Caca Occurs Valued Senior Member

Au Contraire.

Apparently this is a SERIOUS crime in the UK.

She has been charged with a racially aggravated public order offence.

(BLIMEY!)

Indeed, her offense was so serious that bail was denied by the magistrate, so she will be in prison at least till after X-Mas.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/technology/2011/dec/06/christmas-prison-women-tram-youtube

23. phlogistician Banned Banned

Yes she did.

Yes she did, we have laws about hate speech

She isn't allowed to do it at all. She has been arrested and put before the judge already. Check your facts.