Random Notes

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Tiassa, Aug 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

Maybe It's Just Me

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

It's one of those things about which I am simply uncertain what to say.

I mean, I'm always pleased when people want to be helpful.

But I don't understand why "being helpful" means putting away the tools being used while they're still needed.

In this case, cooking. There is cheese in the soup; a small soft-headed spatula helps make certain the cheddar isn't sinking and collecting on the bottom of the pot. I mean, sure, it's stirred in very well, but still, there's always some.

When the spatula is not in the soup, it sits on the spoon holder.

But the spatula is not being used, and the spoon holder is out of place, so the spatula must be washed and put away, and the spoon holder cleaned and returned to its proper place.

And then, when I need the spatula again in two minutes, I can get it out again.

Honestly, when the kitchen has to look like a photograph to the point that you're not allowed to finish cooking before it needs to be fucking spotless again, with a place for everything and everything in its place, yes, I get to worry about a person's state of mind.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. serenesam Registered Senior Member

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. serenesam Registered Senior Member

You are just plain wrong Professor Reilly! I have to wonder what your mystical intuitive math skills are because I disagree with the “200 years” part. You see, I am pretty confident (if not 100% confident) that there will still be White people in about 200 years. You might have to look a bit harder to find them but I am sure they will exist congregated in certain geographic areas. Just think about how there are a lot of other races that simply just naturally congregate in a particular region right now.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. serenesam Registered Senior Member

8. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

Soundtrack for a War

(Floater/Rob Wynia)​

"Weary"↱

"Tell The Captain/Out of Sheer Loneliness"↱

"Safety"↱

"Breakdown"↱

"Leave a Light On"↱

"I Know"↱

"Milk of Heaven"↱

"Colorblind"↱

"On the Table"↱

"Strychnine"↱

"Testify"↱

"Lament"↱

"Cast Aside"↱

"Mosquito"↱

"The Possum's Funeral"↱

"Endless li"↱

"Of all the things beneath your wings I don't want to be cast aside, no more upon your mind."

9. serenesam Registered Senior Member

No, you can’t just assume that Non-Whites who where born and grown up in the United States for a majority of their life with family and friends to suddenly just walk away from all that to leave to Africa, Mexico, and Asia.

10. serenesam Registered Senior Member

11. serenesam Registered Senior Member

It is absolutely fascinating that I can’t find any definitions to the word “conscious-able” or “aware-able” on internet searches like Yahoo or Google except for bizarre definitions or an internet page that says “no definition.” Nothing shows up on the internet dictionary too.

12. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

Can you use that in a sentence? I'm having a hard time figuring out how to use those words.

I mean, is this something like, "Are monkeys (consciousable)"?

Is there some other context for application?

13. serenesam Registered Senior Member

Maybe it is not so much having to with "beings" or a "person" but rather being conscious-able of some kind of abstract thinking or idea?

14. serenesam Registered Senior Member

15. serenesam Registered Senior Member

krash661 likes this.
  16. serenesam Registered Senior Member

17. serenesam Registered Senior Member

18. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

Wouldn't it be funny if the problem turned out to be that I was bipolar, but also having Ren Hoëk Syndrome means nobody noticed the upswings?

19. serenesam Registered Senior Member

"In the absence of any other proof, the thumb alone would convince me of God's existence." - Isaac Newton

20. serenesam Registered Senior Member

21. serenesam Registered Senior Member

Wow, I didn’t know there was a forum for high IQs. It’s actually a pretty decent looking forum unlike so many other forums that are ugly and unappealing.

22. serenesam Registered Senior Member

23. serenesam Registered Senior Member

What is a society without interaction? We are not here in order to boost your ego. We are here to bring individuals and ideas together. Isolationism will never get you anywhere, nor will it ever get a society anywhere. Most, if not all, of the already existing high IQ societies have done an amazing job at isolating themselves from the real world. We believe that is wrong. What comes from the world shall be returned to the world. What is generated within our high IQ society is no exception. We want to make this world a better and fairer place. How can we achieve that by completely isolating ourselves from everything? An isolated system will never succeed in shaping its environment.

Source: https://www.highiqforum.com/highiqsociety/

I laughed so hard on the bold part!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.