Rape: The Megathread

Discussion in 'Ethics, Morality, & Justice' started by Randwolf, Jul 4, 2008.

1. lepustimidus Banned Banned

Metakron:
    - If your Porsche is actually a rental, and you haven't paid off your mortgage for that triple storey mansion, then you're a rapist.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. MetaKron Registered Senior Member

And only child molesters give cubic zircons.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. amark317 game developer-in-training Registered Senior Member

If you meet her at a childrens puppet show, then go home and have sex with her, then you're a rapist.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Cellar_Door Whose Worth's unknown Registered Senior Member

Oh for God's sake - is this thread still going? You seemed to have reached a conclusion about ten pages ago until someone insisted on bringing up yet another improbable hypothetical situation.

If you want to know what rape is then look it up in the dictionary; the fact that some women have falsely accused men of rape in the past, or confused rape with sexual assault, does not change that definition at all.

As for double standards, they're apparent on both sides of the gender coin. If a straight girl acting in an adult film refuses to have sex with a woman, she is being laughably picky. For a man, that's far enough - he's straight after all.
    Or while a man who sleeps around is a stud, a promiscuous woman is a whore.

8. visceral_instinct Monkey see, monkey denigrate Valued Senior Member

While this subject is still alive, I'd like to know why women still get blamed for dressing in clothes that could be remotely sexual, when in fact research showed that rapists go more for things like a long ponytail or braid that could be easily caught hold of.

That's not about his sexual instincts overpowering him. That's consciously calculated.

In any case, if his urges are that bad, he could simply lock himself in a loo and masturbate like everyone else does.

9. nietzschefan Thread Killer Valued Senior Member

Really just freaks like George Michael whack off where they shit. Most people like to be comfortable.

10. visceral_instinct Monkey see, monkey denigrate Valued Senior Member

Well I like to just lock my bedroom door and blast some Slipknot, but since my mum and brother are sleeping, it's gonna have to be the bathroom tonight.

Slipknot are really good to masturbate to for some reason. I think because their music has that very Dionysian, convulsive quality.

I recommend Psychosocial and My Plague for that purpose.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

11. Roman Banned Banned

Gross.