Reality is Teleological

Discussion in 'General Philosophy' started by Spellbound, Mar 11, 2015.

1. Spellbound Banned Valued Senior Member

"Question: Or, alternatively, does God instantaneously or non-spatiotemporally— completely, consistently, and comprehensively—reconfigure and reconstitute reality’s info-cognitive objects and relations?

Answer: The GOD, or primary teleological operator, is self-distributed at points of conspansion. This means that SCSPL evolves through its coherent grammatical processors, which are themselves generated in a background-free way by one-to-many endomorphism. The teleo-grammatic functionality of these processors is simply a localized "internal extension" of this one-to-many endomorphism; in short, conspansive spacetime ensures consistency by atemporally embedding the future in the past. Where local structure conspansively mirrors global structure, and global distributed processing "carries" local processing, causal inconsistencies cannot arise; because the telic binding process occurs in a spacetime medium consisting of that which has already been bound, consistency is structurally enforced."

http://ctmucommunity.org/wiki/God

Reality is a one-to-many endomorphism. The structures and objects within reality are reality, and they evolve by mirroring themselves (local reality mirrors global reality) as they evolve by this one-to-many endomorphism. Though reality is itself, it can take on an infinite number of forms and appearances. The teleo-grammatic functionality of these operators ensures that reality remains logically consistent and that causal inconsistencies do not arise as reality is logical. I.e. unexplainable events do not occur but as long as the metaphysical and supernatural occurrences are logical and scientifically plausible, they inevitably do.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Daecon Kiwi fruit Valued Senior Member

Make up your mind.

I thought you said reality was a Relationship Between Velocity and Acceleration, or an Infinite as Described by Friedmann Equations, or a Unified Field, or a Net Force, or a Syntax-State Relationship, or a Tangent Line?

Or any other random assortment of words.

Which is it?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Spellbound Banned Valued Senior Member

See OP if you want an answer.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Daecon Kiwi fruit Valued Senior Member

So does that mean you've finally decided on what reality is, now?

8. Spellbound Banned Valued Senior Member

Perhaps. If my knowledge and insights on reality come to a stand-still then yes. At this point I cannot say. Tomorrow I could see something else. Time will tell.

9. danshawen Valued Senior Member

Thanks for that link to the CTMU Wiki. That was the text I read that finally made me understand Chris was actually serious about CTMU.

It is a considerable improvement over the teleological philosophy and ideas of Thomas Nagel, IMHO.

10. river

What would happen if there is a short circuit ?