Reference Frames according to Philochrony

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by Asexperia, Jan 7, 2013.

1. Asexperia Valued Senior Member

REFERENCE FRAMES ACCORDING TO PHILOCHRONY

Reference frames or frames of reference

"Coordinate system that allows description of time and position of points relative to a body. The axes, or lines, emanate from a position called the origin. As a point moves, its velocity can be described in terms of changes in displacement and direction. Reference frames are chosen arbitrarily. For example, if a person is sitting in a moving train, the description of the person's motion depends on the chosen frame of reference. If the frame of reference is the train, the person is considered to be not moving relative to the train; if the frame of reference is the Earth, the person is moving relative to the Earth".
    From: www.encyclopedia2.thefreedictionary.com/Reference frame (physics)

In Philochrony a frame of reference is the relationship established between two or more variables expressed in an equation. The result of the equation is only possible because of the established relationship between specific magnitudes. Philochrony doesn't consider the coordinate axes.

For example:
    BRANCH ................. FORMULA (LAW)
    Dynamics ................. F = m . a
    A force acts if only causes an acceleration in the body or mass or the movement stops.

Kinematics ............. v = d / t
    Space and time are related or are dependent each other if only there is a displacement.

Relativity ................. Δt ≈ d / c
    Time dilates only in high speed.

Statics ................. ΣFx = 0
    The result is zero if only forces are balanced.

Philochrony ............. tu = (g∆b, x) n. (n times). For an irregular rhythm becoming (not periodic) is used: t = ∆b, x.

The time units are only useful if they are based on a regular and uniform becoming (in case of constant rhythm). But in general, to allow time (interval) it must there be becoming either the micro level (particles) or macro (stars).

The laws of Physics are true only under certain conditions or frames of reference.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. AlphaNumeric Fully ionized Registered Senior Member

I already commented on the complete nonsense your 'summary equations' give. Do you really think relativity, even special relativity, is summed up by 'Δt ≈ d / c'. Hell, it isn't even a proper equals, it is an 'approximately'. You look like someone who don't even know high school physics desperately trying to sound profound.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Asexperia Valued Senior Member

No one has the absolute truth, but everybody think they have it. if I have the truth
    everything else is pseudoscience.

I only know that I know nothing.

OTHER REFERENCE FRAMES

Ohm's law applies in the electrical circuit.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

The bodies in space are governed by two reference frames: the Isaac Newton's law of universal gravitation and the Albert Einstein's general theory of relativity.

The period of oscillation of a pendulum is determined by the length of the rope.

Relativistic mass only increases at high speed.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

Sibilia:

This is a complete waste of time. You're just posting equations at random. You're not adding to knowledge at all.

And, worse, you're making mistakes:

The equation itself refutes the text you have put above it. Mass increases at ANY speed, according to the equation, even at 0.000001 metres per second.

8. Asexperia Valued Senior Member

Posted by James R:
    You think that studying Physics is a waste of time. Intuition or reflection is a way of learning too, not just memorizing is learned.

Ah, I did not take into account the infinitesimal amount, which is very close to zero. It's only expressed in numbers and not in reality.

9. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

Here's an idea you can use in future: if you want to know what I think, ask me.

Clearly you didn't understand what I wrote. Never mind.

10. Asexperia Valued Senior Member

Thanks, I'm going to take it into account.

I understood, but only at high speeds we can observe changes in the mass.

11. Asexperia Valued Senior Member

Then, there is not a frame of reference on which everything happens?

My answer is (the space-time): m ∧ (gΔb, x) p → stu. "p ∧ q → r"

"stu" is a space-time unit or an "object".

"(gΔb, x) p" is the gradual increment of an uniform rhythm becoming since a moment x in a point of space p.

And for you?

12. Asexperia Valued Senior Member

THE LIGHT CONE

The light cone is a surface in space-time, represented as a cone in three dimensions, comprising all the points from which a light signal would reach a given point (at the apex) simultaneously, and which therefore appear simultaneous to an observer at the apex.

Light cone in 2D space plus a time dimension.

Source: www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Light_cone

But the light cone is completely optical and no mass.

13. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

The light cone has no mass - that's a riot!

14. Asexperia Valued Senior Member

Don't exaggerate.

15. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

I didn't say it was hilarious - just a riot, and I stand by it.

16. AlphaNumeric Fully ionized Registered Senior Member

That isn't what a reference frame is. And that isn't what GR says. Gravity doesn't obey \(F = G\frac{m_{1}m_{2}}{r^{2}}\) when you measure accurately enough.

A result which follows from the more fundamental F=ma or rather the actual more fundamental \(\dot{p}_{j} = -\frac{\partial H}{\partial q_{j}}\), which follows from the principle of Least Action, which applies to all known areas of physics.

[/quote]No, relativistic mass increases at all velocities, don't you even know what the formula means?

You give the distinct impression you only know high school level physics and you're trying to say it covers all of things. Every single bit of physics you know in high school is wrong, on some level or other. Newtonian mechanics, Newtonian gravity, electromagnetism, all of it is replaced by better, more fundamental physics when you learn physics at university.

Tell me, do you even know how to derive \(T \approx 2\pi \sqrt{\frac{l}{g}}\)?

17. Asexperia Valued Senior Member

In my case, a reference frame is also the mathematical relationship among magnitudes to obtain a result. In one word: equation.
    The observer can be anywhere, you just have to have the right values​​.

Well, I think I've learned something from April 23, 2012 in this site.

I'll research about the formulas:

and

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2013
  18. Asexperia Valued Senior Member

CLASSES OF REFERENCE FRAMES

- According to the observer: Inertial and non-inertial

"In physics, an inertial frame of reference (also inertial reference frame or inertial frame or Galilean reference frame) is a frame of reference that describes time and space homogeneously, isotropically, and in a time-independent manner.
    All inertial frames are in a state of constant, rectilinear motion with respect to one another; they are not accelerating in the sense that an accelerometer at rest in one would detect zero acceleration. Measurements in one inertial frame can be converted to measurements in another by a simple transformation (the Galilean transformation in Newtonian physics and the Lorentz transformation in special relativity). In general relativity, in any region small enough for the curvature of spacetime to be negligible one can find a set of inertial frames that approximately describe that region.

Physical laws take the same form in all inertial frames. By contrast, in a non-inertial reference frame the laws of physics vary depending on the acceleration of that frame with respect to an inertial frame, and the usual physical forces must be supplemented by fictitious forces. For example, a ball dropped towards the ground does not go exactly straight down because the Earth is rotating. Someone rotating with the Earth must include the Coriolis force to predict the horizontal motion. Another example of a fictitious force associated with rotating reference frames is the centrifugal force".
    From wikipedia.

- According to the type of relationship between the terms of the formula.

Equality, approximate and logical

m ∧ (gΔb, x) p → stu. "p ∧ q → r"

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2013
  19. Asexperia Valued Senior Member

LAW OF THE CONSERVATION AND RECOVERY OF THE EQUILIBRIUM STATE (CRES)

INERTIA

We all know that when a bus starts we go back and when the bus stops suddenly we go forward. This is an application of the law of inertia.

GRAVITY

When we take an object and let it fall freely (accelerated motion) this recovers its equilibrium state when stopping. The planets orbiting a star retain their equilibrium state (elliptic motion) in relation to this. Imagine what would happen if the star ceases to exist.

RELATIVITY

A clock on a high-speed spacecraft slows its pace in response to the speed causing time dilates. The speed alters the equilibrium state of the clock and all the bodies that are in the ship.

QUANTUM

The nucleus of the atom is in equilibrium due to the strong nuclear force (S) and this equilibrium is lost in nuclear fission.
    The effect of the weak nuclear force (W) in nuclear fusion is to balance the hydrogen and helium atoms.

As we explained "CRES Law" act in real forces, fictitious forces, gravity and the forces of the atomic nucleus. We can also add that in the light electric and magnetic fields are balanced.

20. Asexperia Valued Senior Member

Time (universal) and times (particular)

Time (with capital letter) is the dimension in which occur or become all events. Time is divided into past and future passing a present. The beginning and the end of Time are unknown, although for some this began with the big-bang and will end with the big-crunch. The time (with small letter) is the period of existence of things. They talk about "space of time" to refer to a portion of Time. Similarly, the extension is a portion of space that is expressed in length. The capital letter is only an indicator for the differentiation between a general and absolute concept (Time) and a particular and relative one (time).

Space and Time are not related, but space and time yes. There is space-time, but no Space-Time. Time is a flowing dimension and Space has three static dimensions. So we say becoming-Time Duality (b-T D.) and becoming-time duality (b-t d.).

Both the big-bang and the big-crunch are only cosmological hypothesis about the origin and the end of the universe as we know it.

21. Asexperia Valued Senior Member

It happens with the "Time" the same as when we go on a plane. We notice that the plane is not moving. We all spend our lives parallel to the passage of Time. Perhaps the experience of "the light at the end of the tunnel" that a person, on the verge of death, says to have it was a mental effect that his/her "time" stops.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2013
  22. Asexperia Valued Senior Member

REFERENCE POINTS

A reference point is the specific place or situation used to orient us in space or in time. Different to the reference points of the space, in the time reference points are flowing, changing.

Space:
    - Cardinal Points
    - Geographical coordinates
    - The corner between two streets
    - A house or a building
    - A house wall or object in it

Time:
    - Movements of the Earth
    - Clocks and calendars
    - Cycle of life, of pregnancy, a movie, a song, etc..

To orient us in the space we use our senses and to orient us in the time we use the chromnesia (temporal memory), the history and the intuition. With no participation of the observer (the senses, the intuition and the chromnesia) reference points would have no utility.

Zero is also a reference point in the numerical scale. It's used in the coordinate axes and measuring instruments.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2013
  23. Motor Daddy Valued Senior Member

Nothing compares to the beauty of nature, literally.