Register to Vote

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Michael, May 16, 2006.

1. Michael 歌舞伎 Valued Senior Member

I think this sums it up

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

If you are overseas and need to register to vote, click: Overseas Vote Foundation

If you live in the USA, there are many website with voter information, click: Register to Vote .

Cheers,
    Michael

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Zephyr Humans are ONE Registered Senior Member

Wait a second ... wouldn't US citizenship be required?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Michael 歌舞伎 Valued Senior Member

Good point.

As the USA has so much influence in the world, perhaps the people of the World should get to cast a vote for a few Senators or Representatives? That's an idea.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. madanthonywayne Morning in America Registered Senior Member

Already registered. But I vote Republican.

8. Michael 歌舞伎 Valued Senior Member

Really? Will you vote republican again?

Both Democrats and Republicans are spineless pin-dicks. Thanks to their incompetence we may end up spending 1 trillion dollars on that complete shit hole of a country Iraq, meanwhile our schools and infrastructure rots. I thought Republicans were the fiscally responsible side?!?!?

Anyway, I hope the Democrats win the Congress just to see Bush get impeached. It’d make good popcorn viewing

I’m backing Hillary in 08

Michael

9. Neildo Gone Registered Senior Member

Come now, just because you may dislike Republicans, it doesn't mean you have to vote for Hillary. *gags*

At least vote 3rd party or something. You don't have to vote for the "lesser of two evils" when there's more than two parties participating. Unfortunately that's all people think. If more people realized that, we wouldn't be stuck with those two crappy parties in charge.

- N

10. madanthonywayne Morning in America Registered Senior Member

Most likely. Unless the nominee is McCain. Then I'd probably vote Libertarian.
    Indeed. I, and most other conservatives, am pretty pissed off about it. Bush and the Republicans are spending like drunken sailors. But the Democrats would almost certainly be even worse.
    HILARY!? I might even vote for McCain to help defeat Hillary. And I hate McCain. As far as impeaching Bush, it would probably only make him more popular, that's what happened with Clinton.

11. CounslerCoffee Registered Senior Member

Impeaching Bush would do no good. He wouldn't be more popular, but it'd give the republicans the fodder that they need for 2008. Wait two more years. Hell, midterms are here in a couple of months, right? Let's clean some house then.

12. Michael 歌舞伎 Valued Senior Member

It seems that humanity naturally divides into two groups - beginning in about year 4 of grade school and continuing on until death. Will we forever be stuck with a 2 party system? Maybe if we allow campaigns and elect officials as per usual. That's just that nature of people I suppose. Perhaps using the internet would do some good? I don’t know?

That said, I would still like to see Bush impeached for the war in Iraq. A trillion $$$. God Damn it. God f*cking Damn it. Jesus I am so pissed. F*ck...... all that saving, all those God damn taxes paid in... and its all gone.

I either want Bush impeached if not then nothing short of seppuku will make me happy.

He wanted the job, well he has it. He thinks “Saddam tried to kill me Dad” is good enough? What about the tens of thousands of dead and the billions upon billions lost? Flushed into the pockets of the God f*cking damn company that Cheney works for HalliFuck or simply gone.

OK that’s it any more and I might want to start smoking again,

Michael

13. Michael 歌舞伎 Valued Senior Member

Oh and after Bush goes down ..... Cheney, do us a favor and look up the word oibara you f*cking twat.

OK that's enough
    Michael