Reincarnation: Frightening.

Discussion in 'Eastern Philosophy' started by Cactus Jack, Apr 29, 2002.

1. axonio98 Banned Banned

What scares the most about reincarnation is the possibility of becoming one of those bugs that love shit.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Zero Banned Banned

Hm if I could choose I'd reincarnate as a sloth in a remote jungle with no danger around me and my mind/memories intact, so that I may contemplate and daydream and nap ALL MY LIFE. And leave some inscriptions on stone to shock the holy fuck out of explorers.

There is no god, afterlife or divine love. There is only Entropy, the mother from which we were all born. She tugs our souls with the beautiful, maternal love of chaos. Why do you keep Her waiting?

-central philosophy of Zero, Sage of Chaos

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. notme2000 The Art Of Fact Registered Senior Member

Suppose reincarnation were real AND suppose there were aliens... Would our cycle of life be restricted to earth?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Empty Dragon Empty Registered Senior Member

Mieh mabye but strickly in "mumbo jumbo" theory. Considering a soul is not an accepted scientific theory. I would think any spirit would still be drawn to the enrgy of the earth, not able to escape the atmopsphere pull. Unless it was strong enough to provide adequate propulsion. But If a planet where to blow up and send a chunck of rock through space down to earth. Then It could be possible. I guess....

8. notme2000 The Art Of Fact Registered Senior Member

Sorry, what!?!?!? Chunk of earth? I wasn't suggesting souls are limited to "earth" as in it is in the planet, I meant, would the cycle of life be limited to the living beings ON earth, or could it reach another planet with life on it...

9. Empty Dragon Empty Registered Senior Member

I was pretty much just theorising that spirits would ahve there own eco-system. And that they where restrected by certain forces as well

10. notme2000 The Art Of Fact Registered Senior Member

So if earth were hit by a meteor and humans scattered all over the universe, they'd be the last generation, since the souls couldn't reach anyone else?

11. Empty Dragon Empty Registered Senior Member

Well they wouldn't be held to the earth any more. Know more earth to pull them. THey might get pulled towards another large force or just drift?

12. notme2000 The Art Of Fact Registered Senior Member

OR... And stay with me on this one... It may be the simplest and most logical outcome... They may just die...

13. Empty Dragon Empty Registered Senior Member

Does energy die?

14. notme2000 The Art Of Fact Registered Senior Member

Does it live?

15. Zero Banned Banned

Maybe I should reincarnate as that meteor.

There is no god, afterlife or divine love. There is only Entropy, the mother from which we were all born. She tugs our souls with the beautiful, maternal love of chaos. Why do you keep Her waiting?

16. notme2000 The Art Of Fact Registered Senior Member

Aim for me!!! Aim for me!!!!

17. Empty Dragon Empty Registered Senior Member

18. Zero Banned Banned

*starts warmup*
    BONZAI!!

19. Rajagopals Registered Senior Member

Yoga and reincarnation

Dear Friends,

Yoga says s different story about reincarnation. At the time of death our souls desire is fulfilled in the next birth. You may ask why then choose the bad life ? Correct..but read again I said “soul” our soul is so perfect to understand that we need to achieve that “Karama Paripakam” (finishing what it takes to leverage yourself to the supreme self) so as to enjoy for the good we did, and to suffer for the bad we did. What do you consider better, to be born as a dog treated like a king in Las Vegas or to be born as girl in a poor state of India to be treated like a dog. If a person who is given the chance to choose between these two which one indicates the result of Good or Bad ?

So which is good and which is bad ? or do you think both are bad, then what do you think is the good is ? Good food, good life, good fame, good family, good everything. Lets assume if the King Dog of Las Vegas has it all, then also would you choose that ?

What is it that stops you from choosing it. I have the answer, YOUR SOUL. Yes it know only a human being has the greatest power to think about GOD. No animal posses it, no robots posses it no other living creature can think of it, nor be trained. So why choose to be a human being, to think of the lord, to do more to acquire Karma Paripakam, to go to him. As if like getting ready to me the president. So we are all in the queue !

What about reincarnation ? Yes its there. How did you born with the music sense ? Who taught you ? Why are you searching for the truth ? Who asked you to do that. My dear friends its all from the last birth. Both Music and Meditations are the investments in the eternal journey. You invest its going to be there with you till you reach him, the supreme.

I myself is getting bored. Stopping here.

Reach me for more dull dose.

Ha ha ha

20. notme2000 The Art Of Fact Registered Senior Member

Reincarnation is simply our ego's inability to conceptualize it's own non-existance; it's own end...