Relationship between US and Israel

Discussion in 'World Events' started by thefountainhed, May 27, 2003.

1. thefountainhed Fully Realized Valued Senior Member

I'm still confused as to who is really the pawn in this relationship.
    Congress willingly and eagerly gives military and financial aid to the Israelis and yet bitches with its own military about financies. Isreal, supposedly a principal ally repeatedly steals intelligence from the US and everyone shuts up. Elements in Israel repeat how "Israel does not need the USA" and that their country survives on its own accord-- to an extent that even some schools preach this doctrine. The US seemingly does not exert any control over Israel especially with regard to Middle Eastern policy.

WHY? This is Israel at a glance:
    - Founded by the USA, oh I mean UN, oh I mean USA
    - Israel has limited natural resources
    - An economy almost nonexistent without US aid
    - Less than 7 million citizens
    - Less productive capacity than any meaningful US state
    - A president who was the prime "terrorist"(Palestinian viewpoint) of his day
    -THE PRIME REASON WHY THE US suffers in the middle East

The alliance between these two countries is economically and militarily retarded for the US because 1. No Important US bases in Israel. 2. Israel is sustained by US AID.

So why not abandon the country and let the middle easterners retake it? Under the condition of course that its people either leave or stay under the promise of religious freedom and equality?
    The USA can then reconcile relations with Iran, Egypt, Syria, Lebanon, ETC ETC ETC. Thereby eleiminating 80% of ITS CURRENT SECURITY CONCERNS?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Jerrek Registered Senior Member

So if some thug come around to you and threaten you about your friendship with some guy, you will of course end that friendship and allow the thug to kill your friend, right?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. vmw Registered Member

I hardly think that is a very useful analogy Jerrek. After all the US's relationship with Israel can hardly be likened to two little kids in the playground. It was not exactly founded on sharing a desk in grade one now was it... And who exactly is the bully in this relationship???? I think the US being the world power and pumping military aid into Isreal to the point of giving them the third or forth strongest military in the world hardly puts either of these countries in the easily picked on category! Not excatly the wimpy little kid in class. But anyway, who's to say that pulling aid out of Israel would suddenly bring all those Middle Eastern countries around? Now the US is just about to bust down Syria's door so that doesn't bode very well for them being best friends anytime soon....

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. IRDÍN Registered Senior Member

Israel is the brain of U.S.and the 90% of northamericans they didn´t realise it yet.
    U.S.is a big Supermarket and Israel the boss, big old LYER.

8. nico Banned Banned

Israel's relationship with the US is so strong becasue the Israeli's have a huge and very powerful Jewish lobby group. Rather Ironic since the Israeli state in Zionist. Most of the PNAC crowd is Zionist, and the Zionists are embedded with the US presidentcy.

Here is a good list:

http://www.rense.com/general36/zinf.htm

And no I don't consider Zionists, Jews.Becasue a true Jew dosen't renounce a faith, Zionists (real ones) are faithless, they rejecy the Torah. Many people say they don't like Jews when in reality that is mis-informed. Many actually don't like the Zionists.

And for the US to support ISrael creates more problems then she asks for. But the Israeli's provide at the very lest a good intelligence service

9. IRDÍN Registered Senior Member

Hola Nico:Very good information.

10. nico Banned Banned

Gracias Argentino, go to the PNAC link you will be suprised. Tell me what you think about it?

11. YitzhaKShimshelevitZ Registered Member

The deepest link of Israel and US can be found in its free market , the USA motives for Israel are economical first political second .

Economical it is all about having the right peoples in the right places , witch means there where the financial dependance is .

Political it is all about having the right peoples in the right places , witch means there where the governing dependance is .

Zionist Kayks have formed a strong block in the USA free-market , and Zionist Kayks have formed a strong block within this the political democracy .

Another interesting and perhaps to unexplored part would be the legislative force , be it that it is the least relevant and can be controlled by the government as much as necesarry .

To seel all this to the public there is the wonderfull media for the short term memory and the wonderfull movie-industry for the long run .

To speak of conspiracies and evil Jewish peoples is both ignorant as it is unnecesarry for understanding how the system works between USA and Israel .

Yk-sZ

Last edited: May 28, 2003
  12. IRDÍN Registered Senior Member

Nico tell me what is PNAC link?

YitzhaKShimshelevitZ
    To speak of conspiracies and evil Jewish peoples is both ignorant as it is unnecesarry for understanding how the system works between USA and Israel

So please tell us what you know.

13. nico Banned Banned

14. IRDÍN Registered Senior Member

Gracias companero.

15. ozmonster Registered Senior Member

America is the pawn. There is no question about this. The tragedy is that we have been made to believe that we have control.

For the same reason we got into this in 1948. THE JEWISH LOBBY. The jewish lobby in America is one of the strongest political action forces in this country. I know this sounds anti-semetic but I could care less if it was the jews, the mormons, or the KKK. The bottom line is that Americans are being led down the primrose path by an exclusive group of people (the jews) who infultrate a political/cultural system (America) to insure their own success at the expense of others.

I can't believe how much this sounds like nazi rhetoric but this is present state of affairs.

Why does America policy support Isreal (and has since 1948) to its own detriment? Because jews have a powerful and direct effect on American policy. In addition to the jewish lobby, Jews control much of the American media. They control much of Hollywood. Isn't Shindler's List a brilliant film? No its jewish propaganda. Do Americans ever hear anything about the 4 million non-jews killed by Hitler in the concentrations camps?

The bottom line is that jews are able to enter an economic/political system and are able to manipulate and control it to ensure thier own survival. They have been very successful at this. Do I blame the jews for acting to protect their own kind? Definately not.

If I were a jew, I would be happy that a group to which I am a member is so succesful at protecting our kind all over the world. I would be happy that the group to which I am a member enjoyed such economic and political success as they do in America.

But I am not a jew. I am the citizen that has been taken advantage of. I am the one who was manipulated and controlled in order for the jews to obtain their successes. And the jews were able to do this without me knowing. Most Americans still do not know of the powerful jewish forces that affect their lives everyday.

These same jewish forces are to blame for 9/11 and the tremendous hatred of Americans throughout the middle east.

Am I saying we should hate jews and do I advocate harm to jewish americans? Absolutely not. I just feel that we need to be made aware of who is tugging on our puppet strings.

oz

16. siledre Registered Senior Member

Personally I think Israel is our big stick we wield over there, unfortunately I think we lost control of our big stick. I know sometimes I lose control of my big stick... or twig.

17. LionHearted Registered Senior Member

I agree with you guys. I think Israel is more of a liability than anything else. I don't see how we benefit. We would benefit much more by being allied to the Arabs who have oil.

18. Jerrek Registered Senior Member

You mean ally to the people who did 9/11? Who blow themselves up among civilians? Who cheered in the streets when the planes crashed into the twin towers?

Um let me think for a few nanoseconds...

NO.

19. IRDÍN Registered Senior Member

Hey jerrek: WITH ALL RESPECT, YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT ARE YOU

SAYING,BETTER YOU INFORMATE YOURSELF BEFORE.

20. vmw Registered Member

I agree with you siledre. America wanted control in the region and Israel became the stick. But Jerrek is right in the sense that these countries are not exactly big fans fo the US in the first place, and the US purposefully sets them up as the "enemies" anyway. Israel is really the only way into the region... Except for bombing the way in taking over Iraq of course

21. jps Valued Senior Member

The United States' relationship with Israel is a practical one. Prior to colonizing Afghanistan and Iraq the US didn't really have a good foothold in the region aside from Israel. The middle east has been fought over by foreign powers extensively in recent history due to its oil resources.

22. LionHearted Registered Senior Member

Why do you think they did that? They don't just do it for fun. They hate us because Israel treats the Arabs so terribly and we pay the bill for it. Also, the majority of Arabs are not suicide bombers. The Saudis and Kuwaitis are Arabs. If we can be friendly with those Arabs, why not other Arabs?

23. vmw Registered Member

But is it all about the US and Israel? I think that is a bit simplistic! Attacks have not only been made on the US remember- there was the Bali bombing and there are constant terrorist attacks all over the place. The Jihad against the US would exist anyway with or without Israel

Last edited: May 28, 2003