Relationship between US and Israel

Discussion in 'World Events' started by thefountainhed, May 27, 2003.

1. thefountainhed Fully Realized Valued Senior Member

No there would be no Jihad against the USA without Israel.
    And I still cannot see how the relationship between Israel and the US is economically beneficial to the US. Or even militarily.
    The pawns the US have in the middle east are Kuwait and the UAE.

Considering the effective Jewish lobby in Washington, me thinks the Arabs are fighting their wars incorrectly---especially considering their immense wealth.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. IRDÍN Registered Senior Member

Maybe is something about technology.Israel is very good deal with the ambition of some groups who like the power.Thing that they learn from them

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Abdullathebomber Banned Banned

Zionists: Yes Johnny, the devil has relatives in Israel!

Abdulla: The Zionist makes your heart flutter, huh Nico?

Well, lemmie say this: "If all the Zionists had passed through Treblinka and Autzwich--there wouldn't be any bad atheist Jews contaminating Israel and the world would be a better place for anyone!

Can you imagine a world without Zionist Jerrek? LOL!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Ever notice how serene and quiet it became after Zionist devil Rabbi Meir Kahane took it in the chin from a young brave Egyptian?

He SHOULDA GOT THE NOBEL PEACE PRIZE!

Abdulla....

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. syrus Registered Member

Before the Jews , We did not have any enemies in the Midle East
    I love my country (U.S.) I fought many battles in different countries for other people 's freedom . I've seen our brothers and sisters give their lives for reasons I still dont understand. But I will never fight or do anything to benefit the jews. It makes me sad and mad to see how they manipulate the Media , Economy and everything else the get their hands into. Here in the US they live their lives to our expenses . It is really sad how our country is full of jews , but whats makes me more angry is the idea of having jews running our country ........ yes they hold key positions within the govertment , they call the shots for almost everything that goes down ..... good example (Iraq War) . They don't like peace , they like to cause turmoils and turn non- jews against each others.
    If you read the History of WWII ..... The jews of Germany cause the country to suffer , because they did not let the money flow , they held it for themselves and of course the economy went down and that is how they brought to themselves what happen after that . If you want to know the reallity behind the so called holocoust ( which most of them use to obtain what they want , specially money ) read books not written by Jews. Anything else will only tell you lies. Anyways they are doing to us here in the US the same thing they did to Germany.

8. 567 Registered Senior Member

You all got it wrong. It is all about Christian fundamentlists..............hardcore southern baptists ( current usa goverment) believes it is their duty to save israel and jews so the messiah will come back and then prophecy of christ's second coming will become true.

9. Flores Registered Senior Member

Agree, The christians also believe that the jews are good and are not meant to convert until Jesus come back in person.......but some people believe that it's the zionist Jews who have played with the Church to avoid christian antisemitism and are working the christians like puppets to satify their agenda........Just theories though.

10. nico Banned Banned

The realtionship btwn the US and Israel is now actually in my view co-ordinated. The Pentagon and the Knesset are one, they work in unison. The Israeli's have obviously smashed human rights in the territories to the point in which dipolomats and journalists are not safe. The ouster of Saddam gives the Israeli's a much greater hand to deal with the Pals. The Israeli's know that US will never give up on them, they not only have the jewish vote to count on but the eltra- Christians vote as well. Sadly most people don't realize that they are supporting a state that is according to the Torah in essence a sin. The US is getting a bum rap, but she deserves it for supporting Israel so unabashly, no country deserves terrorism, but how can it stop if the oppressors get support from the big daddy? Those helicopters you see over Gaza and Nablus are American made. The Israeli's have time and again proven that is belliegerant, irrational, and wildly violent. I highly doubt that a honest deal can be brought out of this "peace plan", we need a honest broker and we all know that the US isn't.

11. Abdullathebomber Banned Banned

Abdulla: I say we make those head thumpers the 51st state and TAX THE BASTARDS til their noses bleed!

Abdulla....

12. IRDÍN Registered Senior Member

quote:
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Originally posted by 567
    You all got it wrong. It is all about Christian fundamentlists..............hardcore southern baptists ( current usa goverment) believes it is their duty to save israel and jews so the messiah will come back and then prophecy of christ's second coming will become true.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------

Flores
    Agree, The christians also believe that the jews are good and are not meant to convert until Jesus come back in person.......but some people believe that it's the zionist Jews who have played with the Church to avoid christian antisemitism and are working the christians like puppets to satify their agenda........Just theories though.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Christians killed and kill people,jewish killed and kill people,both kill people in the past and in the present,both kill spiritual and fisically.So i cannot shut up and cover them.
    With all respect about your opinion, but people like you two,that cover this two all dangerous stories,help for flames of hell still burning inocent people.But at the end,all of us we know, that God, will tip the scales in favor of the ones who tried to stop this disorder.

Let me ask you something. in which country do you live?(if you don´t want you don´t need to answer)

13. Abdullathebomber Banned Banned

The rest of the story.......

Abdulla: Now you know why Iran is hard at work perfecting its highly accurate Al- Shabab I & II IRMB's and their nuclear facilities are balls-to-the-wall producing plutonium resources for their SELF DEFENSE needs.

At a time in history when the US has "invented" the Pre-emptive War Doctrine - the Iranian's are learning awful fast.

I say, NUKE 'EM Ayatollah's!

Abdulla...

14. Abdullathebomber Banned Banned

Talk about "screwed up" theories!

Abdulla: Very interesting--the Christians are backing the evil doer Zionist killers in Israel in order to save the Jews....

But, in the end (excuse the pun) the Jews must convert to Christianity in order to be saved(?).

Talk about being "all screwed up!" *

*Has anyone talked to theses people about user friendly Buddism?

Abdulla....

Last edited: May 30, 2003
  15. Flores Registered Senior Member

You are one big licensed professional idiot......Are you now the official scale tipper of god you moron? I'm honored that you send me to hell, because based on your lack of logic, you got things about 180 degrees different that what they should be. We have a great job for you in America....A weather man, you can always be wrong and never loose your job.

Check my profile if you want to know where I live, don't be a lazy bumm.

Last edited: May 29, 2003
  16. nico Banned Banned

Now you know why Iran is hard at work perfecting its highly accurate Al- Shabab I & II IRMB's and their nuclear facilities are balls-to-the-wall producing plutonium resources for their SELF DEFENSE needs.

Iranian WMD is much more dangerous than any token Iraqi crap. The Iranians mind you are in very co-operation with the North Koreans, and for a large amount of money, or oil for that matter NK would be ready and willing to give the Iranians what they need. The American- Israeli hegemonic ideas will eventually collapse in a heap of ruble. Now self-defence is questionable in any nuclear states case, it can prevent a war. But if that war was too happen? I don't believe that Iran would nuke anyone, she isn't fanatical enough. I think that Iran is going to become a sticking point in Chinese-American relations. The US got the Israeli's, and Beijing has Tehran. I think a relationship up and coming.

17. IRDÍN Registered Senior Member

Heeee,Flores que pasa colega,Relaxxx......I didn´t send you to hell,but if you feel you´re on the way, that is your problem,don´t worry, you have time.Look I´m tired to listen theories that do not go to the point.Read this.....

Old Sumerian texts said this :"the Nephilim(in the Bible they´re called Elohim) came from Nibiru to this planet with the intention of take Gold for stabilize the atmosphere of Nibiru.So first they had to ask to the highest consciousness who are the Zetazees(whales and dolphins), who have been here long time before and had come from Oceana in the Sirius system.The Nephilim after a time here in this planet they decided to create a race to work for them,that could not reproduce themselfs.

You still don´t understand.
    Inside christians there are a lot of Secret Orders (that today are no more secret)do you know what they like?They like you work for them and till now you didn´t know.KEEP SILENCE IS YOUR JOB!!!(theories,theories,theories give them time to go on)

Vatican,and cossa nosstra live in same land.
    Jewish and Christian work together.
    Their shops are churches and synagoges,and their product the blind believing.

So don´t loose your faith, because then they cannot control you.

And i tell you i don´t know where i can check from where you´re from.

18. Jerrek Registered Senior Member

Actually, I think they enjoyed thinking of what would be happening after their deaths.

Apparently you have not seen how the Arabs treat Israel.

True, true, the majority of the Arab people are very nice people and live simple lives. I love their culture, and I love their food and language. It is those few bad apples that are spoiling the basket.

FANTASTIC. You just proved a point that the U.S. does not just do what is benefitial for themselves.

Considering that most Jews vote Democrat, their effective lobby is very effective, which is why the House, Senate, and Presidency are run by Democrats today.

What an educated statement.

Likewise for the Palestinians.

Canuckistan.

Damn flores, I must remember that. Mind if I borrow it occasionally?

19. nico Banned Banned

Apparently you have not seen how the Arabs treat Israel.

Who actually started the cycle of violence in the Levant? The Zionists, Stern & Lehi and the gang terrorists, then the Arab invasion, the Israeli attack on Egypt 1956, and the Annexing of the Sinai,W.Bank,Gaza, Golan in 1967, then even further in 1982 by getting S.Lebanon? It wasn't until 1987 when the first intifada did Israel proper really feel the pinch of terrorism.

You just proved a point that the U.S. does not just do what is benefitial for themselves.

Well speak for yourself the support of Israel is prime on the list for the US' foreign policy agenda, biggest reason obviously being that she is the only force in the region that the US can always rely on.

Considering that most Jews vote Democrat, their effective lobby is very effective, which is why the House, Senate, and Presidency are run by Democrats today

Yes most Jews do vote democrat, but most Baptists and Zionists don't.

What an educated statement.

Ohh no need to flatter, The Knesset and the Pentagon obviously have connection. The DoD is Israel's biggest supports, with Rums, Wolfowitz, and disgraced Israeli spy Perle on one end of the stick and Sharon, Netanyahu, on the other. If my statement wasn't true then why is it that neither wanted to talk to Yasser, both wanted to topple Saddam, etc.?

Likewise for the Palestinians.

I've haven't heard Palestinians attack a diplomatic mission in the Gaza strip have you?

Canuckistan.

Don't like it, leave

We don't mind.

20. syrus Registered Member

What do you think of this ?

Some say that all those jews holding key positions in the current administration carry with them Israeli passports and most of them use American names so they can fit in , just as they do in Hollywood . Why are we letting this happen ? those people are not even Americans , only when they need to be then they say they are otherwise they say proudly that they are jews and think they're better than everybody else , but We all know that when the time comes they will turn their backs to this country and and take all our money . That is exactly how they are , they like to go from place to place consuming all resources and when there is nothing else left to be used then they move somewhere else to do the same thing just like parasites.proudly that they are jews

Last edited: May 30, 2003
  21. Abdullathebomber Banned Banned

Finally a voice in the wilderness that knows what it's talking about!

Abdulla: Well, well, finally a person with guts--just like Abdulla!

Yep, you're perfectly correct. The ZioNazi parasites blend in quite well, but when the time comes for them to support America you will see another "Jonathan Pollard" in each of them.

I say the hit lists should include:

1. Richard ( Prince of Darkness ) Perle. Jewish traitor masquarading as an American patriot.
    2. Paul Wolfowitz--Jewish draft dodger and Bush CHICKEN HAWK
    3. Bill Cheney. Inside trader and oil robber Baron.

Now you know what the German people were going through 1890-1941 when the little guy with the funny mustache sent the Jews an invitation to the "Kristal Night" gala.

AbdullaTheBomber:

22. goofyfish Analog By Birth, Digital By Design Valued Senior Member

Naturally one of the two of you can support these claims with fact?

:m: Peace.

23. Abdullathebomber Banned Banned