Religion will prevail

Discussion in 'Religion' started by Luchito, Mar 24, 2021.

1. Dennis Tate Valued Senior Member

The beings being encountered during near death experiencers have promised to not even allow all out nuclear war to happen!

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. river

Yeah I suppose . So we owe this god for our very existence ?

Dennis Tate likes this.
  4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Dennis Tate Valued Senior Member

Another way to think of this is that we owe our existence to the first Scientist / Inventor / Programmer who just happens to be
    composed of fundamental or nearly fundamental energy.

That fundamental energy Intelligence invested infinite time in the past in the invention of all life forms.... that exist in all
    dimensions of space and time. Of course the original Inventor is learning and getting better at creating... and all of the various species that were invented are also evolving and learning.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

It's certainly one way of thinking.
    Unfortunately it's not - so far as can be ascertained - a valid one.
    "Fundamental energy" is a made up term that doesn't reference anything that can be shown to exist.
    Yeah... no.

Dennis Tate likes this.
  8. Dennis Tate Valued Senior Member

In this world we are often taught to take care of number one.....
    take care of self.....
    nobody else will....

but the idea that infinite time was invested in every aspect of the world around us.... can lead us toward a much different view.

9. Dennis Tate Valued Senior Member

True... until String Theory came along....
    we really did not have to think about the implications of there being some sort of "fundamental energy."

10. river

Who were they before .

What fundamental energy ?

Last edited: Mar 30, 2021
    Dennis Tate likes this.
  11. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

We still don't need to.
    To paraphrase: that quote doesn't mean what you (apparently) think it means.

Dennis Tate likes this.
  12. Dennis Tate Valued Senior Member

I ran into an account of somebody seeing what would appear to be Super Strings interacting with Super Waves.....
    and the man who saw this found it scary..........
    but I think that this may have been a glimpse of the true primordial soup that led to abiogenesis.

It appears that our Creator / Creators... grew up in an astonishingly tough neighbourhood?!

I believe that The Law of Complexity Consciousness would be in action at each stage of Intelligence....
    inventing lower and lower and lower and lower and lower energetic and vibrational dimensions / universes.

We could say before this that "In the beginning were Super Strings and Super Waves." Hell... is the decision to
    concentrate so much on SELF that we don't care much about anybody else..... or even our pets.

So assuming that Dr. Michael Yeager really saw this... I began to wonder could the worms that he saw have been Super Strings and the lake of fire Super Waves?????

Did his consciousness go down and down to the subatomic level to show what is happening to us if we attempt to worship SELF????

13. Dennis Tate Valued Senior Member

Here the full quotation from the article that Stephen Hawking Ph. D. was involved in writing. The film about his life was based on the title of that article.

The Theory of Everything (2014 film)
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Theory_of_Everything_(2014_film)

14. river

Self , is independence .

Dennis Tate likes this.
  15. Dennis Tate Valued Senior Member

Interdependence is much more realistic.

You and I have been able to purchase food since COVID 19 hit but we did not have to plant a garden. The work ethic that farmers have makes our lives vastly better.

16. river

What work ethic ?

Dennis Tate likes this.
  17. Dennis Tate Valued Senior Member

The work ethic of farmers, truck drivers, food factory workers and the workers stocking shelves make it possible for us to benefit greatly from each of our households not having to have a garden and a couple of cows and chickens in our yards.

We all benefit from the work ethic and honesty of people who repair the power lines that make it possible for you and I to be on a computer now.

18. river

And ....

19. Dennis Tate Valued Senior Member

Our thinking that we are "independent" is something of an illusion.....
    plus as we research we will find out that the universe and multiverse is teeming with life forms that assist us in ways that
    we can't easily just guess.

20. river

Highlighted

Disagree

Thinking sometimes is independent . Of the thinking of the time .

Dennis Tate likes this.
  21. Dennis Tate Valued Senior Member

True... but I do believe that thinking that is ahead of the common thinking of the time is often
    something passed to us.....
    and not just simply due to our being smart.

22. river

Both .

Dennis Tate likes this.
  23. Luchito Registered Senior Member

Again, the theory of evolution was born with the idea that today species come from inferior, simpler and worst state species. This is why it is called "evolution". Do you get it now?

It happens that evolutionists found out that such principle is not true at all, so they tried a different theory called the Ne0-Darwinian theory of evolution. It was a compete different theory but the titles of the doctrines were kept.

Today, the theory still in the limbo, and plays not only two opposite sides but all sides as one. Today this theory for to be accepted implies "evolution" means any change. Such claim is so stupid, because we don't need a theory of science telling you that species change in any way, any form, and so forth.

If a species got extincted, the theory says, "oh, that is evolution"... ha ha ha ha. A dumb theory.

MY THEORY, which I posted in 1999-2000 says species only degenerate. Period.

My theory has been proved thousands of times, and never fails.

Look, I'm not only debunking those good for nothing theories but I'm providing the best theory ever made about species on earth. And MY THEORY is supported by the other branches of science, this is to say, it goes with agreement with them, the sure winner.

Look, you are following the wrong path. To start, do you see wolves and rabbits in certain areas where snows in winter? Do they change the color of their skin? Do you think those two species have the capacity to "camouflage" in winter season by their own will, so they can hunt prey or escape from a predator?

Oh come one. Those two have not a single idea why their skin changes to white color and you too.

See? Now, I know why they change the color of their skin, and "camouflage" has nothing to do with such a change.

Same applies to all species, no one of them has control of the changes.

Your theory of evolution is a complete fiasco.

Look, mutations won't make you better adapted, such is a fallacy. Change of no change in the environment, if something triggers a mutation, your descendants just will be lucky to survive with the new modification in their bodies.

We had several species same as the ones in the other continent crossing the Atlantic. The Spaniards weren't ignorant, they knew the difference between a tiger and a lion. They wrote there were lions in the discovered continent. And here in the American continent we had elephants, horses and more. It happens that several species died long ago by a strong change in the environment. Only the bulls survived as buffalo. No genetic accident, but a simple luck that bulls assimilate 75% of what they eat while horses assimilate only 25%.

Many species which die because human presence is not because they are not better adapted, it could be thousands of reasons why they will get extincted, and adaptation will have nothing to do with, same as the surviving species.

You better reconsider your thoughts about it, because you are not thinking but just repeating and repeating what others in the school input in our brain as brainwashing.

For a moment, wear my shoes and walk freely rejecting the theory of evolution. Just for a moment. Remember that such theory was idealized centuries ago, when science was in diapers. Today, there is no excuse to continue with a theory that was wrong from its very beginning and that continues to be wrong and plays the game of accepting any change happening in the species as "evolution". Example, the species had a mouth before and changed to a species without mouth, eyes, ears and legs, and you say: "Do you see? that species evolved".

Religion doesn't play such silly game, the God is good, period. The Bible doesn't p;ay as God being good and evil, like the Bible saying when something is good is God and when something is evil is God as well.

Religion is way more better than such theory of evolution. You can't deny this fact.

Of course there is not such a "selection". Your term "natural selection" implies a selective event, and such is not what happens in the real world. Your theory implies beliefs. Unless you believe "nature" has a brain and causes modifications to certain species and extinction to others.

The causes are random, no one is in control, there is not a programing in order to be studied as such.

Help me?

Look. you have not a single clue why bacterta is not affected by antibiotics after a bad application of a treatment.

The ignorant believes such is "adaptation", such is a "super bacteria", such is evolution", bacteria is more "resistant".

And you believe that.

If you were to know the real reason, even if I prove it to you, you won't accept it and you will call it "evolution" anyway, even when the evidence tells you that such is not what happened.

If you are an evolutionist you have nothing to teach me, but surely you need a lot to learn.

You will be disappointed. Neither Einstein nor his followers have never ever explained the process of dilatation of time, because... it never happens.

Go ahead, use Goggle, go to universities, go to NASA, go anywhere in the world, such explanation has never been given because relativity is not science, it doesn't fulfill the requirements of the scientific method.

Here, in this topic religion prevails over science, and religion will prevail forever.

Here there is wisdom against intellect, and so far, wisdom is taking it all.