Religous people who think thier God will save them from SAR's CoV-2(covid_19)

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by RainbowSingularity, Feb 15, 2021.

1. RainbowSingularity Valued Senior Member

it occurred to me today that there is probably a massively high number of Americans who think SAR'sCov-2 is gods will so because they consider them gods best mate & the Gods upper class, they will be exempted from being infected with it.
    i expect this belief is held by many religious types and consists of hundreds of millions of people who think this 100%.

the loony fringe who believe SAR'sCov-2 is a hoax probably have a very similar belief system but use the word "conspiracy" instead of "god"

your thoughts ?
    discuss

Dennis Tate likes this.
  2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Saint Valued Senior Member

No, a good religion is against superstition, not to promote superstition.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. billvon Valued Senior Member

The definition of most religions is "organized superstition."

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. cluelusshusbund + Public Dilemma + Valued Senior Member

Peoples personal beleifs are to be respected/not questoned.!!!

8. cluelusshusbund + Public Dilemma + Valued Senior Member

Exactly... an thats what my religion/spiritualism is all about.!!!

9. Saint Valued Senior Member

Religion's weakness is lack of objective evidence.

10. cluelusshusbund + Public Dilemma + Valued Senior Member

No... thats its strength... it weeds out people who choose not to have faith.!!!

11. RainbowSingularity Valued Senior Member

i am quite interested to see what the majority hindu reaction to the vaccine will be
    that is quite a few hundred million people

Dennis Tate likes this.
  12. Dennis Tate Valued Senior Member

I plead guilty to being fascinated by all things philosophical and strange and unusual.....
    but... I do not take my being protected from COVID 19 for granted so I have added D3, zinc, vitamin C as well as
    high levels of nutritional sulphur, (MSM), to my diet in order to likely make my immune system response to COVID 19 much more effective if I do
    happen to be exposed to it.

13. Dennis Tate Valued Senior Member

Hindus have what could turn out to be an advantage over North Americans in that they have already found out that GMO crops have some built in hazards so......
    they would tend to be somewhat less automatically impressed with what they are told by supposed experts who are really sales people for Big Pharma companies
    who are promoting vaccines that were obviously rushed into the market.

14. RainbowSingularity Valued Senior Member

it will be a when not if for most people in most countrys

critical need for fertilizer & pesticide & herbicide , both which they cant afford to buy.

the GMO nature of actual genetic mutations effecting human biological RNA &DNA is not really an issue unless your specifically referring to chemical poisoning of the crop which is then ingested or handled by people to chemically or hormonialy poison them
    glands hormones immune system bacterial requirements etc etc etc ...

we shall see how these single speciation crops go when they get wiped out with mold plagues
    THAT will be interesting.

Indian farmers are more capitalist than American republicans they could care less about GMO's and such like unless it reduces their sales or total amount they can make in cold hard cash.
    the leading vaccines have been on the shelf for a few decades
    they are fairly safe
    the newer ones are newer science
    its a multi trillion dollar industry that will be making or breaking entire countrys so im not going to give any advice or hints away to anyone(if i had any)

the hindus farming system is deeply entrenched & reliant on massive wasteful fossil fuel pollution to harvest & move to sale their products.
    no health care
    no wages
    no housing
    no retirement savings
    no education system
    no social services
    just profit for the rich elite land owners killing poor people to service the profit margin leveraged against fossil fuels & the worst efficiency rating for farming in the world.

in the largest population that needs the best most advanced pollution free farming.

its a total fuck up
    they are the anchor around indias leg drowning the nation.
    on the up side India & the USA & Japan have come together to make some really positive steps.
    GREAT NEWS !
    lucky there are some smart people there doing what they can.

Last edited: Mar 13, 2021
    Dennis Tate likes this.
  15. Dennis Tate Valued Senior Member

Wow!!!!

I have an online friend in India who I am sure will like to see your analysis.....
    He is a prolific writer and has even campaigned for public office there....

I suspect from what he wrote in the past that he is likely to largely agree with your analysis of farming in India.

16. RainbowSingularity Valued Senior Member

indias feudal tribal culture & consequential clas system have locked in a system of extreme capitalism which exploits the biggest cheapest resource HUMAN lifes
    via free labour of forced/poverty wage rates no wages
    indentured slave class classes
    no social services drives absolute user pays so people must work to eat

this work to eat bottom level drives indian economics & culture
    thus the dominant Indian business person must be able to cast aside their empathy & moral compass to get anywhere off the dirt.

shifting the culture to have it evolve symbiotically so it drags its self out of the gutter is extremely difficult
    most cultures have traditionally relied on genocide & wars to cull large amounts of excess population & to hoard resources which they have used to create elite technology.

india has a strong cultural dogma driving a individuated need for cultural iconography as a process of self conceptualization.

i am currently being distracted by some people demanding my attention so my mind is not focused and will have to leave it there for now.

Dennis Tate likes this.