Republicans should of never politicized the George Zimmerman case.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Ganymede, Apr 14, 2012.

1. Ganymede Valued Senior Member

Now they have egg on their faces now that he has went to court and his face shows zero scratches scars, or anything. Not even Wolverine could heal that fast. Pause the video at 2:22 and you get a clear shot of the back of his head. I can't believe how many biased people believe that the shadows that appeared on his head were actually deep lacerations(ABC VIDEO). Also, doesn't look like his nose was broken to me. Checkmate!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJ_332wrP_A

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Pandaemoni Valued Senior Member

You realize the attack happened in February, right? Wolverine couldn't heal in two months?

Also, while there have been a handful of comments from Republicans...none of which that I've heard have failed to note that the death of Martin was a tragedy. I haven't even heard a full-throated defense of the Stand Your Ground laws, let alone a defense of Zimmerman (other than "let the courts decide" and Geraldo...who I am not sure is a Republican (but he certainly isn't Republicans, in the plural)...kinda sorta blaming hoodies for the tragedy) On the other hand, Al Sharpton, Spike Lee, the New Black Panther Party and President Obama weighed in, with much less restraint in the case of the first three of those...but I take it that's not "politicizing" the event because it's only "politics" when you disagree with the speaker. When you agree, then that speaker is just makinggood common sense!

Last edited: Apr 14, 2012
  4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.