requesting mod's to be more active regarding Pseudoscience posted as real sicence

Discussion in 'Site Feedback' started by Engell79, Jan 5, 2013.

1. AlphaNumeric Fully ionized Registered Senior Member

The irony is staggering. You complain how others questioned the PhD credentials of a poster while questioning the PhD credentials of a poster! Now you're complaining about hypocrisy in a poster for 'do as I say, not as I do' when you've been hypocritically complaining about others doing actions you then go on to do yourself. Talk about a spiral of hypocritical self referencing!

Regardless of how good or bad his English is, that comment is pretty daft. 14% of people in Denmark can't speak English well, that's 1 in 7. Hardly some kind of freakishly rare minority. You're acting as if because the majority of Danish people are in a group then surely Engell is in the majority. 90% of people are right handed and so it's harder to find a left handed person in Denmark than it is to find one who doesn't speak English well, does that mean I cannot be left handed? Come on, don't act so daft.

He has an obsession with the fact someone questioned the PhD credentials of a now banned member, unaware of the hypocrisy he then displayed by questioning the PhD credentials of the person he was complaining about. If we're lucky he'll eventually realise that people keep or lose their accounts based not on the letters after their name but the posts they make.

Besides, I question the literary evaluation abilities of anyone who thinks RealityCheck's posts read like snippets of Shakespeare.....

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.