Revealed: US spy operation that manipulates social media

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by Pineal, Oct 8, 2011.

1. Pineal Banned Banned

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. river

the US has been manipulating social media for decades

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. kx000 Valued Senior Member

Would you guys believe me if I said I was sent here by God? Would you believe me if I told you the word of God was to buy guns and ammunition? What if I said that the church is working hand in hand with major governments all over the world? What would you say if I told you the end game is the slaughtering of millions upon millions?

Well, you would say thats bogus only because you are brainwashed by mainstream media, and all of those ideas are "crackpot," even though you have no way to disprove any of that. This is your heads up. When martial law is declared DO NOT go to the designated loading zones, do not get into the busses, or trains. Resist! Fight! Do as God wills and fight for your right to live. Fight for your brothers and sisters, be prepared to lay your life on the line, things have been tranquil for to long, something is brewing. As I said once before on this site, if I ever step foot into the Vatican it will most likely to carry out the punishment of Pope Benedict by the word of God.

The days grow short, seals have been broken, the trumpeters have begun their ensemble. The devil is cutting corners, he is making mistakes. His days are numbered. The Lord will soon be delivered, the damned will be damned, and the saved saved. But you must fight, wether you believe or not, the day will come when you see what I know, I am on my knees begging you, fight!

Do not go quietly, do not accept the mark. If they put the chip in thy hand, then with a blade sever it. If in thy forehead they put it, then ferry them to thy maker. Fear not. God is on your side. Fear not, the Lord is on his way. I was told to leave fear in the past, and then the plan I was reminded. The LORD saith keep faith my son. Time is still on our side.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

You're joking right?

edit to add: Are you threatening the pope? Does that mean you some sort of rastafarian?

Last edited: Oct 11, 2011
  8. Me-Ki-Gal Banned Banned

He is just a little crazy . Harmless really . Got a big imagination . Town crier type . You know " The end is near " Helen White like .

9. kx000 Valued Senior Member

The end of our world is inevitable. Im not trying to scare anyone, just trying to save my own ass in a way.

10. suregeek Registered Member

Pope Benedict XVI is hitlers pope!

11. kx000 Valued Senior Member

Pope Benedict is a trader, just like that other Benedict fellow.