Rosa

Discussion in 'About the Members' started by John Connellan, Sep 11, 2004.

1. Xev Registered Senior Member

sargentlard:
    No, what's sad is that yet another limaceous cretin has decided that the medium here compensates for his abysmal lack of charm and character, and that he is thus justified in paying infatigable court to every female who takes his fancy.

Perhaps if John Conellen was not a hirsute endomorph in his real life, he would not need recourse to this medium. Be that as it may, the chances of this being "coincidence", given what Rosa has implied, are rather low.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Kunax Sciforums:Reality not required Registered Senior Member

Aaaaarr giv' him a broadside ladies, where do you turn on the subtitles, why are you so after John, wait is it still amussing if you tell ?

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Xev Registered Senior Member

Arr matey, talk like a pirate day is the 19th.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Kunax Sciforums:Reality not required Registered Senior Member

Arr, first th' d.19 ye say, I have th' cabin boy hung like a galleon figure for a day and a nigth

8. fireguy_31 mors ante servitium Registered Senior Member

*Note to moderators: I couldn't resist*

Huh? I'm thinking your impressions are simply simple. And puh-lease[!], tell me you haven't been following Gendy around this board like a puppy just begging for her attention? I dare ya to.

Relax, Rosa, this ENTIRE thread is devoted to you, bask in the glory of it all.

:m:

9. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

Dream:
    Johnny boy, like most every male on this board with an emaciated ego, does not want to discuss or analyze squat.

He's the man who comes home from a day fresh with rejection and reminders that he can't do shit with women in the flesh there to slap the ignoramus off his face.
    So he goes online where its safe- and he overcompensates by becoming this idiot:

"Ever among a small flock of girls there is always a small man in the middle simply glowing with pride- for his lifetime of senility there is, to him, redemption in the dexterity he feels he has in weaving fragile webs of chicanery that he spins between women.
    So he spins and he spins, stepping back every now and then with a hidden sneer of contempt for these beings too stupid to notice."- gend

He can't satisfy his need to see women that intrigue him with contempt- so consider this cute, cute little thread his dying last gasps.

Joanna:
    Count your stars, little boy, that I don't have you in person.
    Count them dearly.

Fire:
    Get you some lube, remove yourself from this site, as you've never contribute anything to it, and go fuck yourself.

10. Xev Registered Senior Member

http://www.sciforums.com/search.php?searchid=192824

That done, please go amuse yourself with something more more appropriate to your intellectual capacities

Dreamwalker:
    I believe the problem lies in certain members being unable to accept the "not the real world" facet of the internet.
    Then again, there's mace in the real world.

11. fireguy_31 mors ante servitium Registered Senior Member

What? That's it!!??

12. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

Tell me something, Mr. Fireguy slash 31, why the fuck do you come here?

Sit down. Lay back. Take your hands off the keyboard and reflect.
    Now think.
    Why do you come here?.

13. fireguy_31 mors ante servitium Registered Senior Member

The 'About the Members' board? Mostly for entertainment, i think.

14. water the sea Registered Senior Member

You just cannot resist to be your pukingly transparent self, can you, huh?
    Come doggy, come! [does a move with the arm as if she threw something] [doggie runs in that direction] Good doggie!

I bet you *enjoy* rolling in your shit and eating it too.

Woof you!

15. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

Fire:
    Then try this on for entertainment- you and every last spineless sack of pigshit with a cock on this board:

Enjoy this while you have it- here in the online world all you boys actually get to either call me a lesbo or a schoolgirl or a stupid bitch! or Rosa a puppy......... but tears for tears you'd cry like the little bitches all of you are when in person.
    Every.Last.Fucking.One.Of.You.

16. fireguy_31 mors ante servitium Registered Senior Member

WOW! i find this both amusing and telling, thus further strengthening my belief that the 'About the Members' board is for entertainment:

this one toooooo:
    Nah i'd never call you a 'lesbo', 'school girl' or a 'stupid bitch' - those are all just labels and name calling, best reserved for people without any capacity whatsoever to transcend, better yet mask, their mediocre minds beyond entrenched prejudicial tendancies. how telling i find it, on so many fronts, least of which the one i point out now: you attacking an entire gender because of my (one persons) comment.

Gendy, here's my elementary perception: you are, without question, a clever person whom i think contributes greatly to this virtual place. when you respond to posts that tap into your true colors keep yer emotions in check, think clearly and respond accordingly, so as to not 'lay your cards on the table', so to speak - always nice to have at least one card left to play in any and every game.

roas
    Again, i reiterrate, RELAX! this entire thread is dedicated to you, good and bad - bask in glory of it all(maybe you are and i just don't know it).

:m:

17. Logically Unsound wwaassuupp and so on Registered Senior Member

good god, what is the point of this thread again?

18. water the sea Registered Senior Member

Fireguy 31,

Why do I know that you like whores?

19. airavata portentous Registered Senior Member

Bunch of people wanting to masturbate their egos.

20. Logically Unsound wwaassuupp and so on Registered Senior Member

21. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

Fireguy:
    Actually, no.

I've been pushed for time these days and what little was left on Saturday was put into that post.
    That post captures in few words the exasperation of my having to deal with people, mostly men, on this board that disparage for disparaging sake.
    Why?
    Gender, mostly.

Its not you, per se, but Fountainhed that likes to follow "smart" girls around with wry commentary in order to soothe his machismo.
    Its Spookz who missed out on some of my best replies because he was too busy trying to slight its author.
    Its Wraith and John Connellan who instead of accepting their own resentful futility they fill their lack with excuses of why they're being rejected.

A salient example- notice that John will say the girl (Rosa) is only posturing or going through some phase of trying to be what she isn't, to him this is the reason why he is being shunned.
    It never occurs to him that the girl has actually discovered he is stupid and unworthy of her time.

(Edit: and you have my permission to consider yourself collateral damage. Ha)

Airvata:
    No, more like proles very clumsily trying to break them.

Last edited: Sep 21, 2004
  22. John Connellan Valued Senior Member

Ha ha ha. U know, even though I have explicitly stated that I DO NOT feel shunned by Rosa, I have still obviously made an impression on all 3 of u. Gendy, Xev and Rosa! With my deep knowledge of the female mind, I am led to think that the fact that u are still talking about me means u all still fancy me!!!
    The only problem is, I tend to go for the feminine girls. And Gendy, that doesn't mean girls who cannot discuss shit. It also doesn't mean girls who will bow down to my every need. i do like a bit of a challenge but gals, what u are doing here is a right turn-off! I bet Gendy is some butch-looking obese farmer-type girl who is resorting to slagging off men coz she still hasn't got laid yet. Urghhhh.

23. John Connellan Valued Senior Member

Haha. Imagine that. I must say, I do admire the way u think. I also think like that. There's u thinking that I like u and here's me thinking u like me!!! The only thing is, I am probably a little more right than u, eh? Read the above post.