Rube: The Fourth Generation of Artificial Time, The Real Matrix

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by Kavik Kang, Jun 5, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kavik Kang Banned Banned

I should mention this since I "did the rainbow thing". The PDU is never preachy and those symbolic and subtle things and song lyrics are all there are of anything remotely controversial... other than at times being politically "controversial" because that is impossible to avoid no matter who you are, your opposites are always out there... but Professor Pratt and the other song writers OFTEN speak for the left sincerely for me.

So, for the really militant LGBTQ people who might be offended just because I am not any letters... "To honor ones own freedom is, in essence, to honor the freedom of all others" is something I live, not just something I say. It's probably engrained in me more than any of Neil's phrases because it comes from childhood and my grandfather. I have several gay relatives, I think nothing of it at all. It's just not relevant too me. That is what America is for, it is one of the only places you can truly be free. You only get to live once, not twice, and you should be whatever person it makes you most happy to be and do whatever it is that makes you the most happy as long as it isn't infringing on other's rights to do the same thing. And, I apologize for not knowing all the letters, but I think the same way no matter what letter or combination of letters you want to be. That's what America is supposed to be.

And, the true source of "Cygnus, The Rainbow Spirit" is that Neil calls Cygnus "The God of Balance". How can one of the first things about the "God of Balance" not be that he is "All Inclusive" and "The Rainbow Spirit" is the first "nickname" that character ever had. Most of the important characters have a lot of names...

The Tin Foil Hat Prophet

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Kavik Kang Banned Banned

I'll also explain that there is more than one reason that "Everybody Hates Cindy". She was a beloved child star and a teen idol poster girl, Cindy "The Dream" McAllen. She drops out of the public eye for 7 years and reappears on Ara by Marvin Vaith's side. You guy's are going to like this for it's relation to the UFO thread. Marvin writes a book of prophecies and the philosophies of Marvin and Ara Colony go completely against the grain of the "obsessed with exploring the galaxy" mindset of the rest of society. So, naturally, the Aran's are the "Crazy Tin Foil Hat Wearing Lunatics" of GCC Space. Everybody mocks and ridicules their beliefs and one of the reasons Cindy and Marvin are such good friends is that she is his biggest "Believer". Even when "Everyone Hates Cindy" after she is demonized as practically the cause of the piracy crises and person who keeps it going, which is ridiculous, the Arans love her as their greatest hero and also almost as a spiritual leader. The Arans fanatically love Cindy... too the rest of their society, all Arans are "crazy" and Cindy is practically "The Devil".

The Arans, of course, are right about EVERYTHING... He's Marvin!!!

Agent Jay & Silent Bob

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Kavik Kang Banned Banned

Commander Samantha "Spirit Angel" Byrne of GSC Rocinante in Mission, 700 years later, has the writer's nickname... "Crazy Aran Samantha". Still, 700 years later...

Hahahaha...

Oh, for you "Clancyesque sci-fi geeks"... Samantha is the First Watch Helm officer and the second officer of the ship. The same positions as in all cases as Commander Data. She just worked out that way, she isn't molded after Data at all.

"Is that a pledge pin... on your uniform!", Haha...

Last edited: Jun 12, 2020
  6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Kavik Kang Banned Banned

Mission

Exploring the secrets of Rube.

"A Spirit with a Vision is a Dream with a Mission."

8. Kavik Kang Banned Banned

"Through the Astral Door... to soar!"

"We will call you Cygnus, the God of Balance you shall be!"

For the Rush fans...

Goodbye Professor Pratt

9. Kavik Kang Banned Banned

This will be the last post in this thread tonight, because I set you up for the last two days for this with the other PDU story stuff I've posted here.

If you have been following and keeping up with the story, this will blow your mind. Really, it will... Haha. There is a LOT of "Marvin's Magic" like this in the PDU.

Cygnus is Cindy's co-star for the first half of the story, Cora/Suzi is her co-star in he second half of the story. Cygnus is Mikhail "Prism Eye" Reznik from the Pirate Dawn story and both Belinda Carlisle's Heaven is a Place on Earth and this song are from the Pirate Dawn story, the beginning of the story. Mission is the half-way point of the story.

This is Prism Eye's answer to Cindy "Fallen Angel" McAllen and Belinda in Pirate Dawn... if you are up with the story, pay VERY close attention to the lyrics... Haha!!!

Agent Jay & Silent Bob
    Pirate Dawn Universe
    "I wish that I could live it all again!"

10. Kavik Kang Banned Banned

I'll let The Professor say good night, since Marvin really isn't very talkative...

This is kind of the "slogan" of the PDU that you keep seeing repeated throughout the story. It's gets reused 5 or 6 times over the course of the story. To try and keep reminding you of it...

Say good night Professor Pratt...

- Professor Pratt

11. Kavik Kang Banned Banned

Freewill & Determinism are just the first baby step to begin to understand. Somebody should figure it out so we can start talking about it and get too the good stuff. Rube becomes one of the most fascinating things you've ever seen... once you can see it.

The Tin Foil Hat Prophet

12. Kavik Kang Banned Banned

Since I am not allowed to speak in the UFO forum, I'll just wait for the alleged fascist scientists to figure out the first thing about Rube.

Assuming they can...

Even though it's really not that complicated.

13. Kavik Kang Banned Banned

Honorary Tin Foil Hat Prophet Video

14. Kavik Kang Banned Banned

You won't allow the top UFO expert in the world to talk about UFOs in your forum meant for UFOs.

You are NOT scientists you are LIARS and PROPAGANDISTS and China is back!!!

I am now, once again, seriously considering defecting to China and aiding my new country in destroying this EVIL nation of lying Leninist traitors.

Even the scientists are lying Leninist traitors, you all DESERVE to die!!!

M&M

15. Kavik Kang Banned Banned

Physically destroy every server until the internet does not exist anymore.

Round up all the "forum moderators" and put them on the boats back home to Moscow with the "reporters"... or just put them all up against a wall and EXECUTE THEM FOR TREASON!!!

If the fascists keep refusing to allow me to speak, I am going to China to give THEM all of my talents and abilites, and The Matrix... and use it all as best as I can to DESTROY THIS NATION!!!!

Because it SHOULD be destroyed. And China is a BETTER and MORE FREE country than The Obamanation!!!

Maoists are better than Leninists!!!

THIS EVIL NATION ************SHOULD************* BE DESTROYED!!!

DEATH TO THE OBAMANATION!!!

KILL EVERY TRAITOR IN THIS COUNTRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Baby Bond, 009

16. Kavik Kang Banned Banned

That's my recommendation, Zeus...

They are a lost cause, even the "scientists" are brainwashed useful idiot fascists.

Just kill them all until only Americans remain alive. They deserve it. They've earned it.

17. Kavik Kang Banned Banned

• Maybe the trouble finding an audience has to do with unhinged threats.
    The fascist "forum moderator" who SILENCED me in the UFO forum should be put up against a wall and executed for treason.

I should get to personally shoot him!!!

THAT is how serious this is!!!!

18. Kavik Kang Banned Banned

Just let me know if you are interested in Rube or not, fascist traitors.

If not, I'll take it to China and do everything I can to try and help them kill every fascist Obamite traitor on this planet before I die.

DESTROY THE OBAMANATION!!!

Baby Bond, 009

19. Kavik Kang Banned Banned

For his own safety, don't tell me the name of the "forum moderator" who dares to tell me... "You may only speak with my permission" because I have every right in the world to kill them for that!

So, for their own safety... don't tell me that fascist traitor's name. Because I am JUSTIFIED in killing them!

Baby Bond, 009

20. Kavik Kang Banned Banned

The "Cesspool" is obviously where "science" thinks the truth belongs these days.

What are you going to do when the truth soon comes out, traitors?

What are you going to do when the flames go up?

Who's going to save you?

They are not allowed to lose, by any means necessary... remember, Leninist Obamite Traitors?

Baby Bond, 009

21. Kavik Kang Banned Banned

YOU ARE THE ENEMY!!!

Declare war on the domestic enemies of the United States, Karl Marx's Democratic Party of the KKK & KGB, and demand their unconditional surrender!

Permanently eliminate and replace them with an American political party. There is no reason for our worst enemies in all of history to have a political party in America.

They are hopeless. A lost cause. Even the "scientists" are brainwashed useful idiots who refuse to look at evidence.

M&M - The Crown Prince That Will Never Be

22. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

Mod Hat — That's not how it works

Maybe the reason you've had trouble finding an audience for six years is the part where you threaten people. And, sure, many of the people you disdain↑ are accustomed to your manner of bloodlust, but, no, wannabe murderous terrorism is actually not appropriate here.

This community has tolerated your tinfoil as much as it can, yet you're still not capable of making sense, apparently cannot do beter than threatening violence, and thus need to seek a new audience.

Good luck moving to China↑. Let us know when you file your asylum application; we will even help out and forward the supporting information documenting your murderlust, which in turn will be certain to impress them. Actually, y'know, on second thought, never mind; it's probably a lot of paperwork, and their bots have likely already found you, anyway; this is the internet, after all.

So, yeah. Good-bye. Do not pass go; do not have fun storming the castle; just leave.

exchemist and paddoboy like this.
  23. exchemist Valued Senior Member

Thanks Tiassa, it was getting a bit much. He's obviously mad as a box of frogs.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.