Russia.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Beaconator, Jul 17, 2016.

1. Beaconator Valued Senior Member

How does delivering yellow cake from Iraq result in a decrease in nuclear weapons? Especially when it costs taxpayer dollars...

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. timojin Valued Senior Member

Can you make your point more clear , Who is the deliverer, and what function is Russia playing ?

joepistole likes this.
  4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Beaconator Valued Senior Member

Russia is taking nuclear sources for themselves and their power plants. Idk if Iran is del8vering or Russia. If we are and taking profit it's a shyt deal cause Iran is still using parts to develop weapons...

Russia isn't the problem, unless they haven't sustained casualties from terrorists.

Being orthodox and neighbors I "suppose" they haven't had a good fight against Italy.

So I paid to get "screwed" over by an ally " russia" who does the most peace keeping missions in the area so politicians in america can get paid to decommissioned our already dwindling nuclear power?

Take it from someone who has been on this site a while. I know a lot about power

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Kittamaru Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums. Valued Senior Member

I am confused... how/where does "yellow cake" (which, to me, means a vanilla cake) factor into this?

8. sculptor Valued Senior Member

Yellowcake is milled uranium oxide, known to chemists as U3O8

9. joepistole Deacon Blues Valued Senior Member

Well, who said it reduced the number of nuclear weapons? Where is your evidence Iraq is shipping yellow cake to Russia? Are you sure you don't mean Iran? There is a difference.

10. Kittamaru Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums. Valued Senior Member

Huh... okay, interesting nickname for it I guess XD

11. Beaconator Valued Senior Member

I don't care... it cost me money for Iran and Russia to ship a product...

12. Beaconator Valued Senior Member

400 million dollars! Told ya so...

13. joepistole Deacon Blues Valued Senior Member

Yeah, I've noticed you don't care about little things like facts and reason. Because you don't have them. How do you know know it cost you money?

14. joepistole Deacon Blues Valued Senior Member

LOL...yeah, you "told ya so". I hate to burst your bubble, but that 400 million dollars wasn't American. It was owned by Iran. Decades ago Iran while Iran was ruled by the Shah, Iran placed that money into a trust account to be used to finance weapons purchases from American weapon producers. That was never American money...oops.

So if you are to be believed, the US is paying Iran ransom with Iran's money. Does it sound stupid? Well it is stupid. But, we can always depend on Republicans to up the stupid factor.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/08/03/politics/us-sends-plane-iran-400-million-cash/index.html

15. Beaconator Valued Senior Member

Your obviously not an accountant....

Every retard knows Iran has the ability to produce more uranium than almost every other country.

So a deal that happened around 30 years ago and hasn't broken even just concluded.

Why?

A) America's nuclear power plants are being shut down

B) Russia bought them for a low cost and we still owed for our contract.

C) your a retarded politician

D) Russia has more efficient nuclear technology.

I vote for all of the above.

16. joepistole Deacon Blues Valued Senior Member

LOL...and you know this how?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

And how is it even remotely relevant?

LOL...every "retard".

I got news for you. Iran has very little in the way of Uranium resources. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_uranium_reserves

Unfortunately for you facts do matter and the world isn't as dump as you need it to be.

And you are calling other people "retards"? I guess you missed the whole sanctions thingy. Iran has been under international sanctions since 1979.

Do you now?

What's even more amazing is the fact you seem to think any of that makes any kind of sense.

17. Beaconator Valued Senior Member

It's relevant unless you want to give me all your money to settle this despute...

I wasn't there during the sanctions so I hold no opinion of the time... if only you were so lucky.

What's amazing is you general disregard of math... I have met two well qualified people in the United states who can work on power plants. They don't have jobs.

I suspect you haven't the experience...

18. joepistole Deacon Blues Valued Senior Member

And you seriously think any of that makes even the least bit of sense...seriously?