Russia's Government talks about Release of E.T. data.

Discussion in 'UFOs, Ghosts and Monsters' started by Dennis Tate, May 13, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bells Staff Member

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Okay.

Dennis.. The man is insane or a troll or perhaps both.

It's the internet. And you appear to be exceptionally gullible.

Headdesk it is!

Now we delve into the crazy realm of conspiracies...

Firstly, can you stop with the frigging huge text?

Secondly, you are being taken or were being taken for a ride. Or he's insane and you are so gullible that you buy right into it.

You are peddling conspiracies. You are again all over the place.

Dennis, I would strongly urge you to go and speak to a professional and preferably leave the tin foil hat at home. Nay. Actually scratch that. I would strongly suggest you wear the tin foil hat when you go and speak to a professional.

AboveAlpha is more than likely suffering from a mental illness that no forum will cure him. I would add that some forms of delusions are at play. Or he's a giant troll and he's taken you for a long ride.

Aaaand we are done.

You can't seem to post in a coherent fashion and we are not catered for helping someone suffering from delusions.

You are all over the place. Please, for the love of all that is holy, seek some help. Not online. But a walk in doctor.

Because all you are doing now is basically peddling conspiracies after conspiracies and they are all over the place and you are, quite honestly, coming across as being completely and utterly delusional. Seek help.

Keep this paranoid crap out of this site. Thread closed.

Dennis Tate likes this.
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.