Science forums corruption

Discussion in 'Conspiracies' started by Interstella, Oct 17, 2019.

1. DaveC426913 Valued Senior Member

I think you are mistaking me and/or us for someone else.

No one here wants your ideas. Though we have been trying to help you by answering your questions.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Interstella Registered Member

Well like I've said , I do not trust science at the moment.
    People thought perpetual motion and perpetual energy were a myth until I equaled the laws of conservation with a simple idea . Would you like to discuss this basic idea ?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. DaveC426913 Valued Senior Member

Ideas do not make things work. I don't suppose you've built a working prototype.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Interstella Registered Member

Don't need to , I know it will work because the physics works.

I don't mind explaining this notion , it is one of my more basic ideas.

• Pendulum
    • Magnets attached to either side of the pendulum arm
    • Positioned copper coils

Method

Magnets swing in and out of the coils generating electricity that is fed back into the pendulum system.

Gravitational perpetual energy and motion , I'll call this the gravity engine.

P.s I've a portable version also that doesn't need gravity or a pendulum , hi tech version using quantum physics.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2019
  8. DaveC426913 Valued Senior Member

Will not work.

You've made a classic blunder of someone who doesn't study the basic physics - or, for that matter - study any other perpetual motion attempts, wherein you would have learned quite quickly why yours won't work.

Nice try though.

BTW, this setup is so simple that you could have made a prototype and discovered for yourself why it doesn't work. But you didn't. Put your money where your mouth is and build it.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2019
  9. Interstella Registered Member

I have no money to build it but there is no mistake , it will work as a pendulum motor. A magnet passing in and out of a copper coil generates electricity . The electricity will be fed back into the system to wind up the pendulum or charge the power source .

10. DaveC426913 Valued Senior Member

You are wrong. As is every other armchair thinker who has made exactly the same mistake as you.

The pendulum will rapidly come to rest and not move further.

I'm not sure there is any point in explaining to you why it won't work.

What you need to do is start reading some basic physics books.

11. Interstella Registered Member

How can that be wrong ?

• The pendulum as an anchor shape will travel left and right
    • The attached magnets which will actually be the arm will pass through copper coils
    • A magnet passing through copper coils generates electricity
    Please explain how is that physically incorrect ?

12. sideshowbob Sorry, wrong number. Valued Senior Member

I agree that you should save your money and not build the prototype. I'm pretty sure that idea was tried a hundred years ago or so and didn't work.

13. Interstella Registered Member

Hmmm , I've not heard of that before and I can't see why it wouldn't work as the physics is workable physics. Either way this is , was one of my basic innovations. I've way better notions than a boring old pendulum engine .

14. exchemist Valued Senior Member

Guys, don't you get the feeling the style here is a tad familiar?

15. sideshowbob Sorry, wrong number. Valued Senior Member

It has the same problem as all perpetual motion - it can't produce enough power to push itself. It's basic thermodynamics - no free lunch.

16. DaveC426913 Valued Senior Member

And therein lies the problem.

I'm sure you do. But you don't have a basic understanding of physics. Until you do, your "notions" are wasted.

17. Interstella Registered Member

Except in this notion , gravitational force aids the device with the kE of the swing.
    We wouldn't need to produce a huge amount of electrical charge to replenish the loss in the system. Effectively we would be trying to produce a circuit using the pendulum magnets to produce the charge required. Additionally I'd think we could also amplify the charge by using a transformer .

18. DaveC426913 Valued Senior Member

I'm hoping no one steps in to to tell Interstella what's wrong with his/her setup.
    S/he needs to put in some effort and learn some physics.

Interstella: You will not get anywhere on this or any other forum making claims like the ones you have made, because you have demonstrated your lack of knowledge. The only thing you can hope to do is ask questions about basic physics to help you learn. If physics is something you want to learn.

19. Interstella Registered Member

That doesn't really answer my question, where does the physics fail in my notion?
    What is inaccurate about what I've explained?

20. DaveC426913 Valued Senior Member

You ask this after telling us you need to "dumb down" your ideas for us.
    I think what you need is a dose of humility.
    And some physics books.

21. sideshowbob Sorry, wrong number. Valued Senior Member

The point is that you can't produce enough. If it was possible, somebody would have done it long ago.

22. Interstella Registered Member

I didn't say I needed to dumb down my ideas to you , I was referring to other people who perhaps did not understand my ideas. I agree I perhaps need to read some physics books but invention and innovation doesn't necessarily need too much academics , it just needs thinking about what you do know.
    Explain to me why this notion is flawed?

Gravitational drag versus produced charge , why won't this work with a transformer to boost the created charge?

23. Interstella Registered Member

Maybe they give up before technology got better , how do we know unless we try something ?