SciForum Tales

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by sderenzi, Dec 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sderenzi Banned Banned

Bells gently touched James R's shoulders as she felt his warm, soothing skin under the palms of her hands. James R has been hard at work promoting the demise of sderenzi and his equally brilliant friend imaplanck. It was days since they got together and Bells knew she wanted to be closer. Meanwhile spuriousmonkey was jumping about the place trying to locate a bananna! Plazma Inferno! & zox were cuddling by the warm enchanting fire and vslayer was attempting repairs to a computer terminal marked "hot". samcdkey could see from afar the massage Bells was giving to James R, she was very jealous ;-) pseud0 was extatic when he found out about sderenzi being single, and thus spidergoat also too became pleased. Finally there was goofyfish, he loves everyone and we love him.

The End

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. smile_on_a_rainyday Registered Senior Member

sounds like a best seller.....

u shud really consider literature...hahahaha!

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. sderenzi Banned Banned

This is gonna be one hilarious thread, one for the history books no doubt!

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. smile_on_a_rainyday Registered Senior Member

ah yes, but dont make it too OTT...u dont want James r to get all annoyed at u revealing the truth!!! *whispers* its gotta b a secret....

he will deny all knowledge of course!!

hmm...u cud earn ANOTHER warning to add to ur extensive collection!!!*shock horror*

any more stories u'd care to share!

8. Oniw17 ascetic, sage, diogenes, bum? Valued Senior Member

If that's the end, what's the thread for? Prelude?

9. smile_on_a_rainyday Registered Senior Member

....or a postlude

10. sderenzi Banned Banned

It's for filler, there's still alot missing lmao

11. sderenzi Banned Banned

I have an idea...

If I hit my keyboard keys randomly when I'm changing my password, then try and copy / paste without knowing what I typed, in theory I should be able to ban myself by loosing the password. Of course it requires I update my e-mail addy then delete the e-mail I use so I can't do the forgot thingie, let me give it a go....

if it works this is the last time anyone will ever see me

PS I luV u all!

12. Oniw17 ascetic, sage, diogenes, bum? Valued Senior Member

In the beginning there was Porfiry, Aussie, Cris, Emerald, Tiassa, Lynx, ISDAMAN, and many many others. It was a good time, Aussie kept the others entertained with his antics, and....The End.

13. smile_on_a_rainyday Registered Senior Member

Once upon a time, in the land of Nod and Blue Cheese

A HUGE dragon (called James R!) was on the rampage setting fire to everyones ears and Oniw17 purple yeti jumper!!

At this most horrifying news, Sderenzi jumped into action, exclaiming 'Nooooooooo!!! Not the beloved yeti!! Its my destiny to save my one and only hero!!'

So brave lil Sderenzi gathered up his most prized possessions (a pink goldfish, a tin of peas and a bottle of hairspray) and decided to hunt down his evil yeti killer!

2 hours later

Sderenzi was almost there, and singing Incy Wincy Spider, when an almighty roar came from behind him! The dragon was about to fry him when he suddenly realised he was a ninja spy and started karate chopping James R!

Hii ya!!! Mwha ha ha , SDERENZI : 1 DRAGON : 0

Then. He sprayed the hairspray in his eyes, ate the peas (which were magic and made him fly!) and then flew on top of James R's head and tipped the goldfish on top of him!

YES! He had beaten the yeti killer!

U see Sderenzi knew of the dragons fear of pink goldfish (and orange spotted seagulls, but he couldnt find one of them in his hurry to rescue his beloved Oniw17!), so knew it wud finish him off!!

Well Done Sderenzi!! And as a reward he got extra snowflakes for xmas! WOW!!

And everyone lived happily ever after!!

And that ladies and gentlemen is the wonderfullest Sderenzi latest adventure!!

hahahaha

14. draqon Banned Banned

wow.

15. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

Turns out I can't take a joke after all.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

sderenzi has been permanently banned.

(Seriously: Not specifically for this thread, but for general trolling.)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.