SciForums: BYOF!

Discussion in 'Site Feedback' started by Athelwulf, Mar 30, 2006.

1. Roman Banned Banned

Come to think of it, so is a black fly in your Chardonnay.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

Is a troll a flamer though if he knows he is a troll and elicits flaming responses from respectable members such as us...ahum...

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Fafnir665 You just got served. Registered Senior Member

Youre guilty of sock-puppeting, and showing interest in my posts after loudly pointing out to everyone how much you would love to ignore me.

I love you too!

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Universal Isolation Registered Member

That's the way one has to deal with certain people. It shows them that they can't go and disrespect people off the bat for stupid reason.

Any further posts which don't address the original topic and aren't serious will be regarded with an equal amount of seriousness. Thus it would be a waste of time posting here if you can't be serious. I suggest spamming the Cesspool.

8. Roman Banned Banned

Very few posts here have been serious. Almost all have been in jest, yet you continue to respond earnestly, and with a growing tone of hurt and exasperation.

Explain that, Clarissa.

9. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

Why is that ironic? Because the fly has mistaken your Chardonnay for some real shit?

10. Roman Banned Banned

What, are you going to tell me that a traffic jam when you're already late isn't ironic, either?

11. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

What is irony? 'Poignantly contrary to what was expected or intended'.

If you are trying to get somewhere in a hurry or are late already there is always a traffic jam. If you go by train, there is a delay. Naturally Alanis should have expected a traffic jam when she was late. Maybe the song should be called: isn't it naive of me?'

12. Fafnir665 You just got served. Registered Senior Member

Is that the song where she is naked? Thats the only one I can vaguely remember.

13. Roman Banned Banned

Alright, what about 10 thousand spoons when all you need is one knife? Spoons aren't exactly poignant, but who expects ten thousand spoons? That's a lot of spoons.

14. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

10 thousand spoons. Did she write that working in a spoon factory? Who has 10000 spoons in their drawer?

Ergo, if she was indeed working in a spoon factory the sentence is merely silly.

15. Roman Banned Banned

Nah, I bet she wrote it while she was stuck in traffic.

16. john smith Tongue in cheek Registered Senior Member

Fuck you.

17. Blue_UK Drifting Mind Valued Senior Member

'ave it

18. john smith Tongue in cheek Registered Senior Member