Sciforums Fleet

Discussion in 'SciFi & Fantasy' started by Thor, May 19, 2004.

1. razordude ouch. Registered Senior Member

see if you can get my orion class battlecruiser drawing put onto here for me or email me it (I'll PM my email later)

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. razordude ouch. Registered Senior Member

well I was going to use a ship i drawed myself that I gave to Omega.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Kittamaru Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums. Valued Senior Member

Oh, that's fine - I can integrate pretty much anything into it - that's the beauty of making your own RPG - it's easy to add to!

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. razordude ouch. Registered Senior Member

Sweet. As soon as I hear from Omega I'll get to work on my own story/background.

8. Shogun Bleed White and Blue! Valued Senior Member

I will wait for what fed thinks, he was a big part in this forum, but maybe we can discuss possibilities

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

9. razordude ouch. Registered Senior Member

works for me. it'll probaly be awhile anyways before i can get the drawing from Omega.

10. Omega133 Aus der Dunkelheit Valued Senior Member

Uh, I guess i'm down for starting some new RPG. 2 questions though: Can we have it original (as in, not Star Trek or Star Wars, but original), and what would we do with the characters and story in this one?

11. Shogun Bleed White and Blue! Valued Senior Member

Something not OP I guess, and with one rule, our people have to start out just being ordinary civilians. We develop it into a war.

Also each of us have a secondary character, a villain.

12. Omega133 Aus der Dunkelheit Valued Senior Member

That's actually a really awesome idea in my opinion. Both the civilian, and villain ideas. I'm cool with that if everyone else is.

13. Shogun Bleed White and Blue! Valued Senior Member

I think it is a good idea because when it is too OP, it becomes boring, know what I mean?

Same reason in video games I am always unorthodox and a bit of a hipster (such is in League, I always pick the unorthodox and sometimes "underpowered" champs), and in football I line up right in the receiver's face and give no cushion.

14. Chipz Banned Banned

Can I be the black guy who gets shot?

15. Shogun Bleed White and Blue! Valued Senior Member

For us nerds, it is called a red shirt

16. Omega133 Aus der Dunkelheit Valued Senior Member

I've already started working on my new character. Ready when you guys are.

17. Chipz Banned Banned

Me too. I am Rojan-Adum; a black man who can always be seen running head first into battle without as much as a consideration for his own well being.

18. Shogun Bleed White and Blue! Valued Senior Member

He sat in a boring classroom, in a boring school, in a boring city. Everyone that sat around him were bored and boring, everything was mundane, ordinary, and plain. He was boring in this city and lived here for 16 years, one could call his life 16 years wasted. The only thing to look forward to is getting a good education to get out of this town, and Football. For Kennen, the two goes hand-in-hand, and is what saved his life. It is the prospect of a good job in a big city and the thirst for the gridiron that kept him away from the crime, drugs and gang life that plagued many of those he knew.

19. razordude ouch. Registered Senior Member

hey omega what about our story idea we've been bouncing around?

20. fedr808 1100101 Valued Senior Member

If you guys don't mind, I'd like to be the villain, I was good with that in the original story.

21. fedr808 1100101 Valued Senior Member

And what time period is it in? Maybe a future super-metropolis.

22. Omega133 Aus der Dunkelheit Valued Senior Member

I dunno. I thought we were gonna do something new with this whole re-vamp thing.

23. Shogun Bleed White and Blue! Valued Senior Member

Sure, it will be cool. I will be neutral, working for a third party. I agree with the setting, but remember nothing OP