Sciforums' Medieval Total War battles

Discussion in 'About the Members' started by spuriousmonkey, Apr 16, 2007.

1. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

Last night matches saw generals spuriousmonkey, nickelodeon and The devil Inside clashing on the plains of Europe and the Deserts of Iraq.

In an epic match Nickelodeon saw himself confronted by the Vile armies of death belong to the General 'mad dog' The Devil Inside, and general 'take no prisoners' spuriousmonkey.

Nickelodeon was standing on a hill with his mighty Armenian army. TDI approached him with his army on the right. Spuriousmonkey took on the left flank. Spuriousmonkey's Serbian Army was well acquainted with the mechanics of genocide of defenseless civilians. Now he was facing a real army. He send four units of Serbian swordsmen to battle with the Armenian infantry while showering them at the same time with arrows by his serbian cavalry. He took several units of his cavalry to hit the army of Nickelodeon from the back.

All went well...till spuriousmonkey noticed his infantry was being slaughtered! They were running! Where are you going you pussies???

Spuriousmonkey's cavalry was fucked now. Instead of attacking the armenian infantry in the back with honour they were now facing the Armenian infantry alone. What's more that evil nickelodeon had send a heavy cavalry unit to hunt spuriousmonkey himself. And spuriousmonkey was running because his unit was no match for these armenian lancers.

meanwhile his other cavalry units were slaughtered. The devil inside send a message to spuriousmonkey: attack nickelodeon's general. Spuriousmonkey replied: I am being murdered.

I had no time to see the onslaught on the right flank where TDI was being butchered.

The glorious armies of TDI and spuriousmonkey had failed. They lay dead on the the battlefield. Nickelodeon scored a historical victory.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. The Devil Inside Banned Banned

The Devil Inside's Byzantine forces had geared themselves for total offense during this monumental defeat...having swept wide to the right flank, he believed that the Monkey and himself had outwitted their opponent......

As The Devil Inside's reserve cavalry force engaged the evil forces of Nickelodeon's general, he realized that the Coalition of the Willing he and Spuriousmonkey had formed werent going to be greeted as liberators..

They died on the field like real men.

I suppose next time, we will have to take the Turkish armies to counter Nickelodeon's mastery of Armenian cavalry.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

I will try to get some screen pics next time...

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. The Devil Inside Banned Banned

especially of the "YOUR GENERAL IS FLEEING THE BATTLE LIKE A WORTHLESS CUR!!" message.

thats my favorite.

8. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

I've only seen it once.

9. The Devil Inside Banned Banned

yeah...last night.

10. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

The games are getting better though. I'm not so dominating anymore. I have to put effort into not getting my ass kicked.

And yesterday in another battle you went for my general and I managed to save him because I managed to pull in some reserve from somewhere else. Was that the last battle?

11. The Devil Inside Banned Banned

i think so...im not sure.
    that was a really good fight actually.
    i remember pulling my cavalry all the way across nick's line to sneak on ya.
    i had one reserve infantry unit that made it there too....but it was too late.

12. Ghost_007 Registered Senior Member

Spuriousmonkey, you can actually save a full replay of the battles. The replay files are quite small and can easily be uploaded through the net. Wouldn't mind watching the battles you lot have.

This is the first Medieval Total War, right?

13. The Devil Inside Banned Banned

sure is.
    why dont you play with us over hamachi?

14. Ghost_007 Registered Senior Member

I'd love to play (slaughter) you guys.

Thing is, I play Medieval 2: Total War, I got rid of the old one. Plus I've got exams coming up, I'm gonna be tied down for quite a while.

Thanks for asking though.

15. Nickelodeon Banned Banned

I love the Armenians...

16. draqon Banned Banned

Turkey doesn't

17. The Devil Inside Banned Banned

i played a few games with em today...they are waaay overpowered, in my opinion.

we should play some late period games to see if it carries through the ages.

18. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

I'm ready.

The irish are also overpowered in the early age.

19. Nickelodeon Banned Banned

20. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

to play a game...and win...

21. Nickelodeon Banned Banned

Ghost is right, the replay files are tiny. It creates .vrp files. Just watched a replay of my glorious win half hour ago!

22. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

Don't listen to him...It's all fake...like the moonlanding...the shadows are not right in his replay file.

23. The Devil Inside Banned Banned

kerplaaaaaaw!
    KEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRPLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWW!!!!!