Scivillage

Discussion in 'About the Members' started by lixluke, Mar 11, 2004.

1. My Sexy Blue Feet Out sunbaking, leave a msg... Registered Senior Member

I turn up for the "initiation". I'm wondering, who ARE the cool guys around here, there are only two of them (till recently). Still, i turn up for the entertainment, with my collection of scirum and scisambuca. There's definetly a male fight for terroritory happening here, so i'm staying out of the flunk tetestrome

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

(I set it for tomorrow at midnight, to give me some time to work out a few things. Besides, Alain's gotta round up an elephant somewhere. I suppose he could find a different ride if he wants, but ain't much gonna stand up to an elephant.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

It's time for me to get off this damn thing and go to bed. G'Night.

)

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Dreamwalker Whatever Valued Senior Member

I think I´ll return from the woods. Damn, I just wanted to take a short walk in them. About a week ago. I did not know that there are cannibals around
    here. Well, those guys did not behave very nice, I had to beat some of them.

It is also time to get some new clothes and decent food. The fight with the
    cannibals was kind of hard on my attire.

Finally, scivillage!
    I emerge from the woods, clothed in furs and carrying a crude spear, I use for hunting and fighting, in my hands. ....

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

I saw dreamwalker coming out of the woods with a spear in his hand. I invited him for some scirum. He told stories about his adventures. Both the robot and I listened attentively. Well, the robot seemed to listen. He still hasn't spoken a word since he stopped squeeking.

I pointed Dreamwalker towards the barber because his hear looked like a mess and told him where you can get real good cupcakes.

8. Dreamwalker Whatever Valued Senior Member

Thanks Spurious. I think I´ll take a bath first.

The flower pot suits your robot friend very well.
    But he is not very talkative, is he?

I´ll go to the waterfall to wash all the grime and dirt from me.

9. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

(since I am the outcast I like quiet friends. Hence the robot and tea with swedishfish)

10. alain du hast mich Registered Senior Member

chicken with an elephant hey?? that'll make me fit right in, and maybe id fit in more if i like said like more often
    im wandering round late at night, looking for an elephant, i hear one in the distance and walk towards it. its deffinately a male elephant alright, i creep over the fence and pull the elephant along with me. i cant resist looking in a window to see whose house i took an elephant from, and lying asleep i see none other than invert nexus

11. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

Little did Alain realize that since the loss of my robot, I had trained Flossie well. If anyone tried to take him, he would go on a rampage. Alas, poor Alain, I hardly got to know him.

Nah, he'll probably live. Just minor damage.

12. SwedishFish Conspirator Registered Senior Member

spuriousmonkey was acting stranger than usual today. maybe my note offended him. i'll have to send some flowers to apologize. don't want to lose a perfectly good tea guest. he brought a robot to tea, which i was less than pleased about. what do you serve a robot? hot liquids will rust it, no? the only thing i can think of to feed a robot is oil.

13. Dreamwalker Whatever Valued Senior Member

Finally I got rid of all the dirt. A shower under the waterfall is really refreshing. Now my hair doesn´t look so bad, I think there is no need to
    visit the barber.
    I suppose I´ll stay here a while. Wandering through the forrest is such a
    hassle. All those wild animals and cannibals. No thanks.

I will build myself a hut at the edge of the village.
    Construction begins.....

14. alain du hast mich Registered Senior Member

i had almost got Flossie home safely when all of a sudden he picks me up with his trunk, turns me upside down and smashes my head against the ground a few times, the last thought i have before i drift into unconsciousness is that i'll need to find another elephant before tomorrow night

15. Dreamwalker Whatever Valued Senior Member

My hut is finnished. Ok, it has only one room, which houses a makeshift bed
    made from furs and my spear. As I do not need som many things, I am content with my moderate habitation.

I left my house to look what has changed in the village.
    On my walk, I see some guy getting bashed by Invert´s elephant.
    The guy seems to be unconscious. It would be better if I carry him home
    and care for him until he regains consciousness.

16. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

I woke up early this morning. I went out to see the view from my balcony. Nope, no sunbathing going on today. Hmm...

Went down to the pond and noticed that the squid that Sexy Blue brought back are swimming around quite lively. It's a strange sensation to feel their tentacles wrap around your legs while bathing. I head back home afterwards. Giving Flossie a good pat on the back on the way. "Good boy, Flossie. You're a good elephant. Yes, you are."

I head back up to the balcony and see if anything interesting is going on around the valley. I see Dreamwalker, dressed in furs, building a primitive hut. I feel the urge to go down and help him out, after all it's my job, but I resist the urge. Moody teenagers don't work.

I go back inside and grease up my hair and comb it into a duck's ass. That'll prove that I'm cool. Nothin' cooler than a duck's ass. Where's my leather jacket? Ahh, there it is, behind the paintings. Haven't worn it for a while, it's been too warm lately. But I gotta be cool, so I'll have to sweat a little. I check myself out in the mirror. Yeah, man, I'm the coolest.

I while away the rest of the day painting an awesome painting of the elephant chicken match to come. Sexy blue in the foreground in a skimpy bikini waving the handkerchief to start the race. Yeah, I'm getting better at this. Maybe I should take up art as a profession. Nah, I get too much satisfaction from building things to give it up. Art will just have to be a hobby.

I realize that the day is almost over. Outside the sun is setting. I head back downstairs and hop on Flossie. Off to Dead Man's Curve...

17. alain du hast mich Registered Senior Member

i wake up around midday in a strange bed, my obvious question is "how drunk did i get?" and another "who did i sleep with??"
    i turn my head and see dreamwalker sitting there, looking worried. i say to him "dont be worried, it can be just our little secret"
    he looks confused, but explains to me what happened, i suddenly realise that i dont have an elephant, and need one before sunset, Flossie is out of the question. a brainwave hits me, i ask dreamwalker for some paper and glue.

two hours later, my paper mache elephant is drying in the sun. im quite impressed with it, and im naming it Snuggles. the sun eventually sets and i head for Dead Man's Curve, me n Snuggles'll teach that good for nothing teen what's what!!

18. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

Flossie and I arrived at Dead Man's Curve. We found Sexy Blue there waiting for us. I think she had been there since the previous night. This contest must really excite her. Good. I sit down beside her to talk, while waiting for the new guy to show up. I do my best not to let my insecurities show, but I'm not sure I pulled it off. Oh well, what's a teenager without insecurities?

Finally, when I have just about convinced Blue to sneak off in the bushes for a bit, Alain shows up dragging an elephant behind him. My jaw drops when I see his elephant. The thing is frickin' HUGE!!! I've never seen an elephant that size before. I don't understand why the ground doesn't shake as it moves towards us. Maybe this wasn't such a good idea after all.

I stand up, trying to look nonchalant.

I say "'Sup?"

Alain says, "Nothin'."

I say, "Whatever."

Alain says, "It's cool."

I say, "Well, you ready?"

Alain says, "Born ready."

I say, "Let's do it."

Alain says, "'K."

I turn to jump up on Flossie. That's when I realize that Flossie noticed the new elephant, too. It seems that Flossie took a liking to her. He's presently assuming the mount position and getting down to elephant business. The air is full of the musky scent of elephant sex and a low rumble fills the air.

I'm not sure what to think about this. I suppose it's cool that Flossie has found someone to love, but I'm somewhat grossed out by the whole affair. I can't stop myself. I break into laughter. I'm quickly joined by Alain and Blue.

"Well, I guess we better wait 'til they're done, huh? Wonder how long elephants take with this kind of thing?"

19. alain du hast mich Registered Senior Member

im doing the gentlemenly thing, trying to block blue from having to see the elephants, but when i notice her looking around me at them i mumble an apology and step out the way, i tried

i turn to invert and say
    "now that we've played chicken, am i cool now??"

20. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

"Well, I guess anybody that can bring that look of satisfaction to my Flossie can't be all bad." I stick out my hand to shake.

Just then, Flossie finishes his business in the background. The rear end of the new elephant collapses into a pile of sticky mush.

"What the hell?"

Alain starts laughing as he realizes what's happened. He confesses to making the elephant out of paper mache. I should be pissed, but I realize that he's really good at sculpting. Maybe I'll show him my paintings sometime. We can collaborate on some art projects perhaps. Maybe he can make sculptures for the buildings I create. We start jabbering away about art and completely forget about Sexy Blue.

At some point, she gets fed up with the whole thing and jumps up on Flossie's back and rides off.

21. alain du hast mich Registered Senior Member

a few hours later, when i realise that its dark, cold and lacking sexy blue i get to my feet, help invert to his and start to walk back to the village, on the wy, i ask him where i could get some good scirum, man im thirsty

22. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

Ahh, the devil scirum. I mostly abstain myself, but SpuriousMonkey is the local bootlegger. He also sells erotic pottery.

23. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

(and there used to be a bar in the center of the village)