Scivillage

Discussion in 'About the Members' started by lixluke, Mar 11, 2004.

1. ScRaMbLe Chaos Inc. Registered Senior Member

I'm with V. We'll let you be the exalted goddess of blue footed happy stampeding elephants with angry snappy turtles wearing oversized novelty hats with shiny bits biting them tho.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. My Sexy Blue Feet Out sunbaking, leave a msg... Registered Senior Member

Exalted goddess of blue footed happy stampeding elephants with angry snappy turtles wearing oversized novelty hats with shiny bits on them. I can handle that.

Anyway, a few hours later, I wake to find us all passed out on various stools, tables and bar space available. After a few pick-me-up drinks, and rolling the tiger off the bar, we walk through the same door we came through, to find a vastly changed world on the other side, a world of .....

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. vslayer Registered Senior Member

a world of blue footed happy stampeding elephants with angry snappy turtles wearing oversized novelty hats with shiny bits biting them, they rush over to us and bow down, they begin to chant so we get creeped otu and leave, but this time the door has taken us to the world in lion king

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. My Sexy Blue Feet Out sunbaking, leave a msg... Registered Senior Member

The others looked around the sahara. I took a pencil out of my pocket and drew a door into the rock. Then i opened it, and we walked into an abandon oriental village, far from anything else. The only life was the monks in the temple, who from observation, refused to speak, and may have taken a vow of silence. A small vegetable patch was there, as was a few huts, a well, and a lake lined with large rocks. I feel this is a suitable domain to reign, suitable at least for an Exalted Goddess. I'm beginning to gain a grasp for the concept, and am slightly relieved of a lack of elephants and turtles, as i haven't exactly figured out how to reign yet......

8. My Sexy Blue Feet Out sunbaking, leave a msg... Registered Senior Member

....After settling in, i watch the monks in their day-to-day activities, as they spar and exercise and pray to their gods. After the sudden knowledge of the existance of gods, i feel that i should at least know my enemy. So i study them, and learn their ways for a while, as well as their fighting techniques. The boys persue their drinking, and the tree planted himself near the lake to recover from the hangovers.

9. Athelwulf Rest in peace Kurt... Registered Senior Member

Why are we at Scivilliage and not the Isles of Sci?!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

10. My Sexy Blue Feet Out sunbaking, leave a msg... Registered Senior Member

Cause isles of Sci diminished. I don't know where it is, but i'll have a hunt for you.

11. Athelwulf Rest in peace Kurt... Registered Senior Member

Thanks much, My Sexy.

12. vslayer Registered Senior Member

ok, being revived from that month long dream by the exalted godess, i go to the lake ond soak up some water... WATER *ptooey, yuck, gross* eww, that is the least alcoholic substance i have ever consumed, i need some hash brownies, anyone know how to cook?

13. My Sexy Blue Feet Out sunbaking, leave a msg... Registered Senior Member

Anytime. For you guys, it's always a pleasure.

14. My Sexy Blue Feet Out sunbaking, leave a msg... Registered Senior Member

I found some suspicious-looking herbs and an oven for v, to which he was greatly pleased with. I decided not to ask, for ask no questions and get no lies.

Watching the monks go about their silent lives is a fasinating task in itself. They live a simple life, and put everything into their current task. To watch them fight is amazing, either with staffs, sword-like sticks or their bare hands they watch their opponent and react with lightning speed. I try to copy some of their simpler movements to better my future battles. Sooner or later i plan on battling the Gods for a place in their status, and am trying to soak up as much knowledge of anything that could help. I asked the alchemist if he knew any decent explosives he could research for me. Or if anyone else has any ideas on how to fight a god?

15. vslayer Registered Senior Member

you could sit on my shoulders upper branches, theyre much softer than that lower one

16. ScRaMbLe Chaos Inc. Registered Senior Member

Sorry guys, I can't keep up with this thread for a while, got a new job and it seems I am apparently required to work 8 days a week.

...but gotta be done coz money talks and I'm pretty much speechless at the mo

17. Dreamwalker Whatever Valued Senior Member

After phasing out in the cave, I gain consciousness and notice that everyone is away. Damn, just my day... oh wait, there is a tunnel entrance. I get into the tunnel and follow it until I reach two doors, of course, I take the door that says life. After a really long walk, I come out in a jungle...now that looks better. But even with my incredible tracking skills I was unable to find any trace of passage from my group.
    What I did find was a group of monks, since I did not have anything better to do, I followed them to their temple.
    So I trained with them a bit, they were quite good in martial arts and stuff, also running on the bhuddism trend it seems. Anyway, they told me that to get accepted into the cloister, I would have to visit some wise dude on a faraway mountain...so I set out, only to end up in the last brothel in town that is still open for business.

Mmh, looks like I have lost memory of some days, I thought as I awoke in a ditch by the road. I walk back to the town and from afar I can see a familiar looking tree, aswell as an equally familiar looking tiger.
    Apart from that I can smell Spurious. So, I finally found them again, was about time.

18. vslayer Registered Senior Member

i tell spurious to take a swim in the lake, but he insists that the alcohol fumes in his sweat are some kind of natural remedy for soberness, meh.
    hey, there is tarzan/indiana/whoever, although it kinds of looks like he is the pilsbury doughboy with the number of costumes he is wearing on top of each other

i go to see what the blue footed godess is doing, i walk around the back of the templo where she is levitating in a trancelike state, with no shoes on. i disguise myself as a tree(not that hard) and gawk at her sexy blue feet. the then opens one eye, looks around, and shouts "hey", i think i am busted, but suddenly two of the monks jump out from behind me and run off. she goes back to her trance and pilsbury comes to see what im looknig ot

19. Dreamwalker Whatever Valued Senior Member

(just on a side note, I am well capable of storing my outfits in a backpack, thank you. Also, it would be kinda hot wearing all the things on top of another...)

I walk into the village and see the tree gawking at SexBlue who is hovering in the air, not bad, had the same lesson a few days ago. Anyway, better look where the Monkeyboy and the alc can be found.

20. vslayer Registered Senior Member

i look around and see the alchemist frantically chasing a half hairless tiger, it seems that the hairless wonder and the tiger got fused by the alchemists potion and they keep trying to go opposite directions

21. My Sexy Blue Feet Out sunbaking, leave a msg... Registered Senior Member

v starts staring at me, which makes me a lil self-concious, until i realise that he's looking at my feet.....and they're not attatched to the ground.....oooowww maannnn....

22. My Sexy Blue Feet Out sunbaking, leave a msg... Registered Senior Member

.....they said that those herbs had some hell of a reaction some times, but this i did not expect. But hey, now i can fly as well.......and i'm getting better at kung fu......

Dreamy suggests a trek to go visit a wise man on some mountian. Apparently it's a perilious journey. Sounds right up our ally. Hoping that he knows the answer to everything, cause we get three questions each

23. Jolly Rodger Banned Banned