Scivillage

Discussion in 'About the Members' started by lixluke, Mar 11, 2004.

1. My Sexy Blue Feet Out sunbaking, leave a msg... Registered Senior Member

Whoever you want to be.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. vslayer Registered Senior Member

you can be a talking jolly qrodger flag that has somehow attached itself to me

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. purple_hairstreak My true colours clash Registered Senior Member

what about me?

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. My Sexy Blue Feet Out sunbaking, leave a msg... Registered Senior Member

Same answer. Whatever you want to be. But i plan on kicking some serious deity arse soon, so i wouldn't suggest a god at all.

8. vslayer Registered Senior Member

and out of nowhere, a giant drunken fingr appeared; "hey honey, whatcha doin down there, i sure hope ur not comin back up here, or ill kick your blue ass"

the tiger smelling the alcohol in the finger, jumps up and starts to bite it until it is a bleeding stump, as the finger falls to the ground, a cloud appears above it is then that we realise: we have gods magic finger, of course the monkey uses it to enhance the alcohol content of his martinis

9. purple_hairstreak My true colours clash Registered Senior Member

Ok, I'm the talking, giant sized butterfly.

10. My Sexy Blue Feet Out sunbaking, leave a msg... Registered Senior Member

V and tigre start fighting over the finger, while magic shoots off randomly. One shot hits a purple butterfly that grows to giant proportions and starts talking :s

A shot also hits v, which covers his tree form with flowers. I pick one for my hair and continue on my merry way with the others, tiger happily carrying the malled god finger in his mouth

11. purple_hairstreak My true colours clash Registered Senior Member

I go crazy, fluttering around the tree....ooooh! Look at those flowers! Mmmm! All that nectar! I'm gonna swoon!

12. My Sexy Blue Feet Out sunbaking, leave a msg... Registered Senior Member

The tigre drops the finger after being swooped by the butterfly. A shot of magic hits a piece of celery, which forms itself into a horse-drawn-celery-smelling-green carriage.

13. Kunax Sciforums:Reality not required Registered Senior Member

(tempting to post again

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

)

14. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

I kind of forgot where I am and what I am doing. Must be the effect of 1000 martinis in 24 hours.

15. Kunax Sciforums:Reality not required Registered Senior Member

(no douth 1.44 drinks a minut has strange effectes on the body and mind)

16. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

SCIVILLAGE
    report by:
    Genius: cool skill

DAY352

I stepped out of my home at the top of the hell. Being the wisest of them all is a difficult task. Not! I sat down on my front porch high abive the plains, and sipped some green tea. Wait a minute. This tea is brown. But the label said "green tea". Bastards!

In the distance below, I could see Scivillage. A strange green delicious carriage was making it's way through. I summoned the tiger, and fed it the rest of my green tea that turned out to be brown.

17. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

SCIVILLAGE
    report by:
    Genius: cool skill

DAY352
    After yesterdays experience with the tea, I began working on my hydrogen power plant. Just add water, and the village should run for days.

I needed some equipment, and I tallied my budget. I noticed I was missing $10.90. Where could it have gone? I spent the rest of the day searching the village.

18. My Sexy Blue Feet Out sunbaking, leave a msg... Registered Senior Member

I tried to explain to cool skill that you needed to add water to tea. He just looked at me strangely and started raving about his power plant.

19. vslayer Registered Senior Member

whoa, this is some fucked up $10.90 vodka, better share it with the monkey

20. purple_hairstreak My true colours clash Registered Senior Member

The butterfly wants some vodka too...

21. vslayer Registered Senior Member

arg, that butterfly stole my vodka, and now it appear to be flutternig around drunkenly, wait, it always did that. GIMME MY VODKA!!! *i chase the butterfly*

22. My Sexy Blue Feet Out sunbaking, leave a msg... Registered Senior Member

Tries to add vodka to tealeaves. Doesn't really work as planned. Tries to steal water, but gets evil glares and accusations on sabotasing the power plant .

23. purple_hairstreak My true colours clash Registered Senior Member

Why's the tree chasing me? I don't have the vodka...it was just used to sabotage the plant! *flies away even more drunkenly* Oh...just remembered. I should be chasing the flowers in the tree....