Scivillage

Discussion in 'About the Members' started by lixluke, Mar 11, 2004.

1. Communist Hamster Cricetulus griseus leninus Valued Senior Member

Unnoticed, I observe from the CHU blimp.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. water the sea Registered Senior Member

Kunax the Tyger sees a little bottle in a hole in a tree. It draws him near, so he reaches for it.

Magic Water

says the label.

Kunax the Tyger opens the bottle, drinks the Magic Water -- and pooof ...

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Kunax Sciforums:Reality not required Registered Senior Member

As my prey runs in fear, it mysteriously dissappear, where a giant tree seem to appeared. Anyway, after prey i chase away, even thou it run away...

oooh, shiny bottle... The tiger paws its newly found toy, around and around the bottle rolls, glimmers in the sun and making many tantalizing sounds from inside and out, almost like it likes to be pawed, the tiger thinks.

Then the bottle stops, the cork has fallen out, and with a gurgling sound water is flowing out on to the ground, making a wet patch of grass from where a rose begins to appear...

(im not going to change myself, myself atm. If that was the idea

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

)

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

I take a peek from behind the safety of the wet tree. I see a cute puppy kitten being threatened by a thorny rose!

In military style i throw my own body on the prickly plant as if it were barbed wire to protect the kitten.

The kitten looks very cross at me.

8. water the sea Registered Senior Member

(The idea was that the Tyger drinks the magic water, remains the same size, but becomes awfully strong!)

9. vslayer Registered Senior Member

i look down to see a very rude tiger attempting to pull things from my genital region. how rude!
    well, now that i am finally out of the lake, i take a look around the village, there appears to be several hamsters and vodka bottles falling out of the sky... weird.

as i am taking all this in, the tiger leaps at me, and i do a big slow-motion dive out of the way. dreamwalker turns just in time to see the tiger land on him.

10. Dreamwalker Whatever Valued Senior Member

Now look at this, seems like someone washed the tiger with too hot water, it shrunk. Suprised at this fact, I pluck the mini-tiger Kunax from me, setting it down on the earth. Then I go over to look what Spurious now did...whatever it was, seems it was painful.

11. comisaru Registered Senior Member

Day 1 (new in town)
    Hi, I am the employee of federal bureau of police.
    Obviously, you need a law enforcement officer, so I'll stay here a while.

Each day a rule.
    First: zero limit alcohol while walking on streets and in the jungle.
    The fines will be paid with bananas. For ladies are accepted some alternative services.

12. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

Oh dear baby jesus....this rose smells wonderful...

But then a hint of iron is in the air. What could it be? Red stains start to spread all over my body where the rose bush seems to make contact with my skin. Hey...it kind of hurts...MAAAAmmmmmaaaaa!!!

I jump up covered in blood. I desperately look around. Dreamie says that maybe we should disinfect the wounds. I grab my bottle of scirum and poor it over me.

MAAAMMmmmmaAAAA!!! It hurts like hell...

I jump 3 meters up in the air...at least....

I end up on top of the tree.

The kitten looks up at me wiht a jealous look on his puffy face.

13. vslayer Registered Senior Member

ah, it seems spurious has finally taken up the task of searching for the drinks trolley(although i think we lost that it the caves on the way here). at least, i suer hope he is, his home-brewed scirum tasted like ass, and i havent drunk anything but water for the last 2 months while i was trapped in the lake.

across town i can just make out the figure of a cop ticketing several blimps parked outside the gun shop.

14. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

For some strange reason the image of a drinks cabinet on wheels is projected in my brain...

I wonder what happened to it....

The last few months in scivillage seem like a blur. I can remember a cave...the drinks cabinet was present there. And then we left the cave...the drinks cabinet was still with us...

Something knocks against my ass...

It's the drinks cabinet on wheels...It came riding down the hill and bumped into me to a perfect standstill...

I'm having a dry martini, stirred, not shaken I told the drinks cabinet on wheels. It jumped in the air of happiness. It has been so long since it last felt usefull.

What is your poison Mr. Tree?

15. vslayer Registered Senior Member

vodka and orange of course.

16. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

Is organic orange juice ok with that? Or is it too healthy?

17. vslayer Registered Senior Member

are you crazy? organic orange juice would be like, well, my brothers seed!

18. Communist Hamster Cricetulus griseus leninus Valued Senior Member

I got back from "elsewhere" today. I found that my blimps, though in legal parking spots, had been clamped. Luckily you need to use an anchor for this job, and the cop didn't know that. Up, up and away I flew, swinging the clamp behind me like a terrible flail of death and destruction.

19. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

Alllrighty...I see we didn't have to worry about the orange juice, because we are all out.

The drinks cabinet looked sad...then it's face showed exertion. It took a glass from its top and held it in front of himself. An yellow trickle of some kind of juice squirted into the glass.

He then put this yellow juice on his tabletop and looked rather smug.

'I assume you take your Vodka straight now, slayer?'

20. vslayer Registered Senior Member

i stare at the drinks cabinet both confused and disturbed

21. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

All this drinking in town makes me wonder why I do all this farming to supply you with food to eat when all you do is drink, drink, drink!

22. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

The farmer has a desperate look on his face. He seems to have lost all meaning in life. I tell him to farm some hop and grain for a next batch of acoholic beverages.

23. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

Well its about time someone remembered the farmer out here, stop by and we shall see what it is all about.