Scivillage

Discussion in 'About the Members' started by lixluke, Mar 11, 2004.

1. water the sea Registered Senior Member

A witch, and a kind one at that, is wandering along the beach, but noone turns to her.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Kunax Sciforums:Reality not required Registered Senior Member

Having climmed aboard sci village newest form of transportion, we all make our way towards our final destination, however our speed is less then breathtaking, infact we are bypassed by a snail and several dogs, none of which has any legs, unsettled by this and there speed the group pressure spuriousmonkey on.

Many, many slow moving hours later they reach the beach, just in time to see the afternoon sun. Its warm and a slow breeze is comming in from the sea, on it you catch a vague hint of sea water and a foul stench of rotting sea weed.
    In mad agitation and Hysteria, the group goads and bully spurious on and on, hopping to getaway from the smell of rotting sea weed, but it doen't seam to help, a second pack of legsless dogs passes by.

On the beach a witch is standing there, minding her own buisness, and doing her secret, intricate and ancient encantations, with which witches have bewitch all which witches could bewitch since the time of dawn.

Unseen the witch watches the travelers, and there unfathomable slow pase, it's almost like time it self have stopped to watch them go, she thinks to her self as a pack of legsless dogs passes by them.
    Still unseen the witch heads towards the group; appond getting there she grabs a root from the tree spuriosmonkey is carring on his back and climbs aboad, on her way to the top she stops to pet the tiger cub, it purrs with deligth but is much to tired to wake and see whoes there, so unseen the witch makes it the top.
    Below a pack of legless dogs stop for a few seconds, to watch the imposssible; an outcast, carring a tree, a tiger, a witch, a cabinet of endless drinks and much more, all stacked neathly together on the poor mans back, impossible the dogs thing to them self and of they go again.

(spelling errors included free of charge)

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

I tell all the people (and plants)...(and furniture) ..I tell whatever is on my back to stop prodding me with sticks and slapping my ass with thorny bushes.

We have arrived at the farm. I hope you had a comfortable time on my back. We hope to see you soon again at spuriousmonkey transport (tm).

The witch jumps off first landing gracefully inside a circle of mushrooms. The others don't dare to follow there and jump from the other side.

They seem to be landing in a big pile of mud in which a pig is happily doing pig things. The kitten seems intent of first stretching on my back a bit, clawing his nails deep into my back. It then jumps off safely landing on the tree, jumping again safely landing on dry land. It looks at the mess the others have been making and sighs.

It seems that the kitten has absorbed all the wisdom of baby jesus by eating it. I am in awe.

The others just shout.

The drinks cabinet on wheels is stuck in the mud. The tree moves like a prima donna ballerina out from the mud as graceful as a swan with mittens on. The others grumble and follow.

They all point at the drinks cabinet stuck in the mud.

Then they point at me.

I sigh and go in the mud pile, saying hello to mister Piggie, and push the drinks cabinet on wheels out of the mud.

The farmer has arrived at the scene and immediately starts talking about the weather. The others join in.

I amuse myself by exchanging thoughts on 'war and piece' with Mr Piggie. He is well read. Studied in Oxford apparently.

The witch coughs...

Nobody was talking to her and apparently now she wants to say something very important.

I was hoping she was going to say 'dinner is served' because I was starving after all that exertion.

The kitten eyes the pig. It also looks a bit starved (the kitten that is).

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Kunax Sciforums:Reality not required Registered Senior Member

mmm i spy with my pretty eye, a giant walking talking pig steak thing miiaaav, but its far away, alteast 2 meters and the path is wet and muddig, i will have to use my cute kitten charms to lure i closer. The kitten purrs and rolls around usings all its charms, however the pig is not impressed or maybe just stuck in the mud, eatherway its not moving.

(well, im of for a concert, it should be quite funny, the main act has a radio hit called "black power", a song about coffee)

8. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

The farm is a bit boring. The kitten is playing with the kitten. The others are hanging around on the porch with the drinks cabinet on wheels moving between them and serving ice-cold lemonade, no doubt laced with something stronger.

laughter is coming from the porch. Everbody is having a good time.

I grab a bottle of scirum and walk towards the forest...on my way to my hut. I'm an outcast after all and cannot just switch roles.

The kitten looks up for a second but then continues to dare the pig to come closer.

9. Gustav Banned Banned

i stride into scivillage hoping to run into old friends

10. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

On my way to my hut I pass by someone. He looks faintly familiar but I can't place them. We exchange glances but never exchange a word. When I have passed him i turn my head to have another look at him. He has done the same. We both quickly retract our heads from the spying position in order to look forward again.

I jump into the bushes and start following him.

Unfortunately I jumped into some thorn bushes. I yelp (very quietly).

I push on.

I need to know.

11. Gustav Banned Banned

i dig up my stash of lethal weapons

12. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

I see him dig up a stash of lethal weapons.

13. water the sea Registered Senior Member

I sit there and watch them -- one as he is digging up his stash of lethal weapons, and the other one as he is seeing him digging up his stash of lethal weapons.

14. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

I feel eyes spying on my back. It makes me feel uncomfortable, but I don't dare to look because in front of me someone has finally finished gathering his stash of lethal weapons. And now he is looking around for something.

I'm inclined to pee my pants, and maybe I will do so.

15. water the sea Registered Senior Member

Da Monkey has peed in his pants finally!

16. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

(there has been lots of pee and poo in this thread by Da m0nKeY. Just read through the entire thread)

17. water the sea Registered Senior Member

(shoot. sorry.)

18. vslayer Registered Senior Member

i see everyone hiding in the bushes and sneak over to hide with them, then i remember i AM a tree, and go stand in the open, there appears to be a stream of people hiding behind me.

19. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

The urge to pee has completely taken over me. Strangely enough it almost seems as if a tree has appeared next to me. I could swear it hadn't been there a minute ago. I relieve myself against the tree.

I could swear the tree cursed!

20. Gustav Banned Banned

/falls down laughing

21. water the sea Registered Senior Member

I just giggle.

22. water the sea Registered Senior Member

Witchy intermezzo:

Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch
    watches which Swatch watch switch?

23. Gustav Banned Banned

/sidles up to water