Seeing Stationary Particles, Eyes Open Or Closed

Discussion in 'General Science & Technology' started by DustVortex, Nov 24, 2018.

1. DustVortex Registered Member

Hey all!

I had na accident and I'm seeing more than I did before. I've read some threads but they are filled with understandable references to floaters or blood cells. I've seen floaters and I've done every drug under a loving sun and what I'm seeing is next level. Stone cold sober, I see them every day. What are they?

Like many, I see them easier with objects more distant. We all know particles are flying in between what we observe and in every direction. But what I can see, WITH both eyes OPEN AS WELL AS CLOSED, are the vortexes that also exist. They may appear like a snowstorm blowing towards you or away, and may seem like you're looking at a pond with raindrops... but the waves the drops in the pond they give off, also give off waves that cause an interference pattern with other drops/waves. But really that's just particles hitting one of the vortexes at a certain atmosphere and bouncing off. The interpretation is up to the individual. Weeks ago I couldn't make sense of it. Now those loose strands have been tied.

If I haven't lost you by now, know that I can close my eyes, be spun around and usually find a given vortex in about the same place. And since I know what I'm looking for, I can also feel the air they give off. And as you may expect, the rabbit hole gets much deeper from here.

Having said all this, if anyone who has already gone though this, I'd love to chat. It's scary being alone on this type of issue. I'm booked for a brain scan, but no matter how grim, I'd like a few answers before my time is up.

Any time or info you have would be appreciated like you wouldn't believe!

Cheers!

DV

Last edited: Nov 24, 2018
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Q-reeus Banned Valued Senior Member

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. DustVortex Registered Member

Hey, maybe I'm misunderstanding, but I read through that thread before posting. Most of the responses seemed unrelated to my experience--though those that seemed relevant I tried to contact directly. But that is an age's old thread.

I'm just looking for those that have experienced the extra mile. None of the robust answers there come close to what I'm experiencing. Mind you, I don't know what sockpuppet means. Though after Googling (like every smart kid should) I found this definition of "sockpuppet": 2. a false online identity, typically created by a person or group in order to promote their own opinions or views.

I have no opinions. I have no answers. This is my only thread ever. I have something staring me in the face that wasn't there a month ago. So if you have something more educated than the random rant above, I'd be happy to hear about it.

Short of that, ignorance is no place for this forum... and I say that as having been a member for a split second.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Q-reeus Banned Valued Senior Member

Maybe I jumped too soon, and if so apologies - but the similarities are imo striking. Also, just like that thread, your subjective head experiences have no logical place under General Science & Technology. At best, maybe under Human Science, or Free Thoughts. But I don't get to make such decisions here at SF. So if history is any guide, your thread will probably remain here for a decade at least.

8. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

Hallucinations are never a good thing. I think the brain scan is a good first step. Good luck!

9. DaveC426913 Valued Senior Member

You may be experiencing migraines and not know it.

I didn't know what migraines were until my vision went wonky. Ripples in a pond would be a good way of describing it.

My doctor explained what is happening - there are blood vessels that run through the same cavity as the optic nerves. When experiencing a migraine, my pulsing blood squeezes on the nerve and can cause this ripple-like distortion in my vision.

You should go to your GP and describe your symptoms.