Senate Republicans crack down on press access

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Kittamaru, Jun 13, 2017.

1. Kittamaru Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums. Valued Senior Member

http://thehill.com/homenews/media/3...views-with-senators-without-permission-report

Can we officially change our form of government from Representative Democracy to Fascist Shitfuckery yet?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

The truly tempting aspect, here, is the general moral indictment of how many conservatives who just spent the last eight years bawling about how secretive they wanted us to believe Barack Obama was.

Like the bit about corruption.

And secret foreign masters.

And executive orders.

And ... uh ... I mean, come on, is there anything conservatives have told us in the last seventeen years that has been true? That is, aside from their steadfast belief that equality requires supremacy?

It's kind of sickening to think their tradition claims the mantle of American ideological heritage.

But, yeah, we can reach back before the United States existed. Puritans in Massachusetts Bay Colony; Protestants in Maryland Colony. Okay, the Puritans all over New England; seriously, Praying Towns?

All my life I've experienced a weird political dichotomy: There are the American values we claim, and the American values we live; they are nearly entirely opposed to each other.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.