Shadow creature filmed by security guard

Discussion in 'UFOs, Ghosts and Monsters' started by Magical Realist, Mar 20, 2021.

1. Q-reeus Banned Valued Senior Member

wegs, combine that line re resigning his job, with what I wrote earlier about gusty conditions, if actually present, immediately suggesting a natural explanation to anyone with a functioning brain. The two don't mix well at all.
    As for your experience - on the one hand you confirm something paranormal was happening, and then suggest it was just 'fear alone' that got you exiting the premises. How about events generated the fear which then led to exit move. Maybe what you actually meant. On that note - this ones especially for you:

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. wegs Matter and Pixie Dust Valued Senior Member

The ''events'' (being the confusing sounds and dog barking throughout the night) weren't necessarily stemming from paranormal activity. The noises were heard by my friends and me, but we didn't explore to identify exactly where they were coming from. Ghosts could have been at play, but...I'd hesitate to leap to that as the final conclusion or only possibility, because it really could have been anything.

Staying overnight in a strange place, I'm not familiar with sounds that could be commonplace, there. Maybe the dog barks every night, for no apparent reason? Maybe there was an actual person roaming around outside, that alerted the dog? So many possibilities, but...I was afraid, just the same...because of the backstory of the house. Whether that was folklore or true, the sounds helped to create a story in my mind, and that was likely what made me afraid.

lol those lyrics. ^_^

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Q-reeus Banned Valued Senior Member

Fear fair enough - a balanced, cautious appraisal. The late departed to realns unknown Randi would have concurred - maybe still does!
    As for that link to a hit from the great band a-ha - just thought you'd like the music. Well, maybe there was some incidental involvement with the lyrics - and butterfly scenes.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Last edited: Mar 22, 2021
    wegs likes this.
  6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Q-reeus Banned Valued Senior Member

Seems like there's a mystical linkage between a-ha and this thread:

This can't just be coincidence!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Magical Realist likes this.
  8. Luchito Registered Senior Member

I have been in similar building basements, and as I can recall, those doors have locks, and when you slam those doors they do close and lock. After the security guard got into that room, the ghost stayed behind him all the time... smart ghost...