She Saaaaaaaaaaaaid Yes!

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Gondolin, Jul 23, 2005.

1. water the sea Registered Senior Member

All you want is to fuck her, and she knows it.
    Has it ever occured to you that a woman wants more than that?

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

Shit, Water. Maybe al she wanted to do was fuck him and that he was too shy and bashful about it? Not all women are so sexually.... reclusive. Some actually *Gasp* LIKE it... Now there's a concept...

Maybe she even figured out this cock was too small for her?

Or any one of a million other reasons.

Christ, Woman. It's been (half) jokingly said to you before that you need to get laid. Maybe the half part should be removed and make the suggestion real? Get some good contraceptives and take the damn chance. Relax a little.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Roman Banned Banned

Invert,
    I don't honestly believe that. I mean, I believe that a woman can enjoy sex, but it can't JUST be sex. There has to be a relationship or something. If a woman is promiscuous, it's for some other reason, like being lonely or sommat. Women who say they enjoy sex are just being TRENDY and are LYING.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. water the sea Registered Senior Member

invert_nexus,

You have missed the whole point of the Sex and the city series.

Female sexuality is not the same as male sexuality.

8. water the sea Registered Senior Member

Why should I do so, why should I take that chance?
    I am as relaxed as I can be. Maybe you (and some other people as well), would just like to see me dumb, and not saying uncomfortable things?

9. Gondolin Hell hath no fury like squid Registered Senior Member

Yea.... you caught me.... All I want is sex.

5 points to Water for figuring that out.

Ok, that is not what I was in it for.

10. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

Uhm.
    No.
    I've known quite a few women that are horny little bitches that want nothing more than sex out of a man.

Perhaps these women were warped somehow as children. Looking for a father figure. Molested. Who knows what.

Or maybe they're just genetically different than the typical woman.

But. All the causes are irrelevant. Gondolin's girl could have any of the causes that make a girl into a horny sex fiend.

Point is that lots of girls love sex. And they don't like men that are too weak to go for it. They might think it's cute for a little while, but when they get sick of it, they get sick of it for good.

It's a tricky situation. Trying to figure out if the girl wants you to be more agressive or less. If she wants sex or wants 'relationship'. Things aren't all cut and dry like they used to be back in the old days when taboos were stronger than they are today.

Water,

You didn't just say that.
    I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you're joking.

Yeah? So? You're saying that all women are the same and none of them like being fucked?

No reason.
    Note, once more, the (half) joking nature of my response to you.
    Actually, I don't think that sex is the answer for you. You're clearly the type of woman that can't enjoy the act of sex. You're not one that enjoys it. You clearly want those other things when it comes to men.

Something for you to consider is that all women are not like you.

You. I'd like to see you dumb, Water.
    That's my lifelong ambition.
    And I know that the minute you get a cock inside you that your brain will vanish and you'll become some ditzy broad. That's why I want you laid and satisfied with fluids leaking out of your every orifice.
    You've figured me out.

(It's not that I don't want you saying 'uncomfortable' things. It's just that when you say stupid things, it annoys. I'm sure you feel the same about me and others. Yes?)

11. Gondolin Hell hath no fury like squid Registered Senior Member

This whole here ignoring me thing has nothing to do with sex. She's not the kind. I still don't know what the deal is. Can't get in touch with her.

12. outlandish smoki'n....... Registered Senior Member

invert shitless:

yep. You sho' do loves dem O's dontcha skank?

.....speaking of which THIS is what you need.

13. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

mouthtohandish:

Do you have a point?
    Are you saying that there are not women who like sex? And who actually seek out men for the sole purpose of sex? If so, why?

Ah. You just don't like the way I'm treating Water, is that it?
    Water can take care of herself, I think.
    She said something stupid and I called her on it.
    I on the other hand said something 'mean' which you're trying to call me on.

Look, everyone. We have a valiant Sir Gallant. Would you like to challenge me to a duel for the fair maiden's honour, Sir 'Sose'?

Seriously. What the hell's your point? Do you have one?

Gondolin,

Yeah. Maybe. Maybe not. I'm sure as hell not in any position to say for sure that's the problem, just making guesses based on your original hesitancy with her. Girls don't really like hesitancy, you know. Not for long.

Who knows what her deal is? We certainly can't say.

14. Gondolin Hell hath no fury like squid Registered Senior Member

Well we're soon to find out what's up. Im about to call her and get to the bottom of this.

Talking to my friend whom she's done this to before, made me feel alot better. Don't know why, but it did.

15. outlandish smoki'n....... Registered Senior Member

shitless:

do you?

where did I say that dipshit?
    can you read?

seriously, do you??

16. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

My point's pretty damn clear.
    I've repeated it a few times, in fact.
    It's on topic. And it may not be the correct issue that Gondolin's girl is going through, but it is a possibility based on the facts of the matter available to me.

Your 'point' is nothing but to step in and be an asshole.
    So. Hello, asshole. How are you today? I am fine. I met an asshole today. He thought he was amusing in coming up with funny variations of people's usernames. He seems to think he has a point but I think his point is nothing other than being an asshole. I think that the asshole doesn't like me for some reason. Probably because he doesn't like how I treated a woman. Apparently he doesn't like the idea that I have stated that there are women who like sex. And who don't want relationships. But, later, asshole seems to be saying that he didn't say that and challenged my reading skills.

Asshole is a funny little guy.
    I bet his peeny is very, very teeny weeny.

Signed,

invert nexus

17. outlandish smoki'n....... Registered Senior Member

skinless:

yep.

i'm sweet as a nut.

I didn't ask.

Takes one to know one...

nope.
    Just bored.

rant over?
    I never stated I had any point, never alluded that I was making any points, or infact that I was needed to make any points, you're the one who seems to have a hard on with my points.

18. sargentlard Save the whales motherfucker Valued Senior Member

I love how Goldolin keeps getting a word in but no one cares.

Dude move on....You met a girl who doesn't know what she wants...it happens, has happened and will happen.

No need to waste time.

19. water the sea Registered Senior Member

Invert.

Aha. Everyone is doing it so why ...

TYPE?
    Type?

If you read this sentence to the end, you will get syphilis. There you go, one portion of syphilis has been served.

No, I do not feel that way about others.
    I'm not a touchy twit like you.

20. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

Don't worry about him.... he is just a lonely bitter man...

21. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

That is called "hormones". If it is meant to be, she will be around after the hormone nightmare...

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

22. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

Give her some time and space. Women need that. If you get too clingy, she will run away. Let her loose and she might come back...

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

23. water the sea Registered Senior Member

Invert.

You truly are white trash. Life is worth nothing to you.