shhhhhhh!!!

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by discord5, Jun 4, 2001.

1. discord5 Registered Senior Member

it's so quiet on here today , must be the aspartame and mind control stupor they are trying to put us into.
    anyone ever notice that a lot of the time when you have a poor nights sleep or nightmares that others you talk to during the next day have had a similar problem the night before?
    coincidence could explain this but there have been experiments with whole towns being made ill or angry, but by who ?
    aliens ?
    government ?
    corporations ?
    illuminati ?
    loonies ?

anyone else have thoughts on this ?

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. wet1 Wanderer Registered Senior Member

It's so quiet...

you could hear a thought fall. All's quiet that's for sure. Must be the "rest day". You know, the fingers need the rest before another week of key pecking, or cash register ringing or just whatever.

Too dumb to know anything about that coincidence stuff.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Bill Lee Registered Member

Illuminati?

I've heard it being mentioned before but I still dont know what it is/who they are - maybe you could let me know about it.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. DeRez Registered Member

Re: Re: shhhhhhh!!!

Secret Society, if I'm not mistaken

8. Chagur .Seeker. Registered Senior Member

9. Turbine Registered Senior Member

discord 5 , It sounds like the celestial alignment is yanking you the wrong way. There is a solar eclipse somewhere about now, isn't there? I believe gravity has an effect on the moods of people, the same way it has an effect on ocean waters causing tides.Exceptionaly high tides when the sun and moon and earth form a line.Plants feel it too.Some people say you should or should not plant crops or a garden during certain phases of the moon.Ever get the wierds about 2 or 3 days before a full moon ?
    Food for thought.You did ask.

10. Biggles Custos morum Registered Senior Member

RE: shhhhhhh!!!!

I like the idea about these external influences... gravity and such. I think there's something out there, whether it be magnetic influences, gravity, atmospheric pressure. What can influence a population like that... You ever notice how some people get exhilerated or grumpy just before an electrical storm? I think there are so many things that can affect our moods that we don't fully understand yet.

11. ripleofdeath Registered Senior Member

COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    GETTING TO THE REAL STUFF AT LAST !

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

i didnt want to start the thread but since you mention it-

discord-------check for weather control as well i think they cross over to mind control!!!
    weather monitoring systems are usualy a boring subject for most!
    aye!
    talking about the weather is seen as a way of avoiding being rude(=talking bullshit) so it kinda helps with the psychological dissasociation!

whats that big weather monitoring station that was built awhile ago with all those wires and arials?
    size of a couple of football feilds!
    sorry i forgot!

the ionisfear is a clue i think!

groove on all

12. discord5 Registered Senior Member

not that i know anything about how they are connected =>
    but what you are looking for is H.A.A.R.P which if im not mistaken is taken from teslas work and his thinking that if you could super heat the atmosphere above you that you could control weather at least localy. that was in the 20s so who knows how much further its come since then .....

13. Interested Registered Member

TO: Discord5

Discord, i have a question. I got this from the starting message by you. Me and a mate both had a dream on the same night of the same thing about our friend in a skating rink tripping over and being skated over the neck, hence, ripping head off. (YUK) BUT, the next morning she rang me and said that she was going ice skating at the rink and had had a fone call from a witheld number to her mobile saying "I hope you know you are going to die" followed by an evil laugh and hung up. she froze and didn't say a word to anyone for at least 20 mins and everyone wanned to know what had happend, she could not talk. she then rang me and her mates overheard what she sed on the fone to me. it was really strange. She didn't die. (Happily) and i am very glad. she is one of my best mates.

My question is:
    Have you ever had anything like this before?

14. discord5 Registered Senior Member

nothing to that level of accuracy no
    although i have shared an experienc with others in dreams like flying .... i would remember a flying dream from the night before as would one or two other people that i spoke with the following day
    looks like you got me beat in that dept.

15. ripleofdeath Registered Senior Member

so did she go ice skating?

16. Interested Registered Member

17. ripleofdeath Registered Senior Member

it is my experience that sometimes the fact that you state a proficy to the world it is cast open and unfolded and rarely comes true!
    you might see this more in writings of personal diaries of people who are now dead!

just a thought

i wonder who called her?

groove on all

18. Interested Registered Member

hmmm

thanks for that enlightening fact. I might look up some of these instances... thanx man

19. ripleofdeath Registered Senior Member

the whole subject makes me feel sad sometimes because it only highlites the fact that humans have HUGE psychic potential but
    hamsrting ourselfs and eachother by comparing these things to god and seeking the opinion of closeminded people.

ssssiiiiiiiiggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

groove on all