'Shock & Awe': an often misused term to be reckoned with; as used against U.S. Vets

Discussion in 'Science & Society' started by Kaiduorkhon, Feb 3, 2014.

1. Fraggle Rocker Staff Member

Fine, I hit you and you hit me back. If I hit you again it becomes the classic playground squabble. The explanation, "It all started when he hit me back" is usually true.

I will yield so we don't end up hijacking the thread. Your patriotism, and my disgust with the Stone Age instincts our species hasn't yet been able to lose through evolution (because the animal kingdom's longest reproductive cycle slows the march of our generations to a crawl) are already well known. There's no need to rehash them.

BTW, his name is KREMMEN, not "Kremmer." Captain Kremmen was the title character in a British sci-fi radio serial several decades ago.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Kaiduorkhon Registered Senior Member

Sincere thanks to you, Fraggle Rocker: we may now proceed on level ground. Hey, I thought that name 'Captain Kremmen' was familiar from somewhere.

Were it not for you and fairly thoughtful people like you, this exemplary thread would not be so educational.

Here's hoping we may both carry on, certainly including what proves to be this valuable thread. Best regards to you and yours.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.