Should Christians judge God?

Discussion in 'Religion' started by Greatest I am, Nov 21, 2013.

1. Greatest I am Valued Senior Member

Any comparative study of religions will kill any Christian belief in their God. The churches have even basically scrapped the O.T. because they are ashamed of tying a decent Jesus to a genocidal son murdering God.

They just can't show Jesus as killing all those animals in Noah's day. Christians do not care about the people but they do about animals.

Yep. Christians have good moral. Not.

Regards
    DL

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Greatest I am Valued Senior Member

I agree but that aspect of character also likely comes from nurture more than from nature.

Regards
    DL

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Greatest I am Valued Senior Member

Correct. It comes from within. That is why I say I forced my apotheosis. It is a rare thing as there is mental pain involved. There is also pleasure.

But to your comment. We begin by absorbing whatever nurturing we get by chance. We may have good parents or not. That part of us we cannot do anything about. That part is not self made but as we grow from children to adulthood, it is our own guidance that we rely on. The degree of that guidance may be large or small depending on previous nurturing and what our peers are now teaching us.

Even a conversation here will effect you somehow. We are all in this together and all effect each other.

Regards
    DL

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Greatest I am Valued Senior Member

I agree but we have a ways to go.

True that Christians say they do not judge God but when I hear that, I just tell them they really do as they have judge him to be God in the first place and have also judge him to be good or they would have rejected his sorry immoral genocidal ass.

Oops. I let my judgement sneak in there.

Regards
    DL