Should the U.S. troops leave afghanistan ?.

Discussion in 'World Events' started by mike47, Jul 31, 2009.

?

Do you think the U.S. should pull off Afghanistan ?.

1. Yes

33 vote(s)
    57.9%
  2. No

24 vote(s)
    42.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

1. 400,000 people were killed in Afghanistan's civil war.
    2. The fact that there are refugees is tragic, but that does not discount that some wars are worth fighting.
    3. What lies?
    4. "according to many reports". Is that like Fox News' "some say..."?. Hardly a credible source, and Al Quida and the Taliban would be dangerous with or without Bin Laden.
    5. No, they are not simple cretins satisfied with bread and water, they are human beings who want education, infrastructure, and a reasonable set of public laws. They don't want to be oppressed by a violent ultra-religious gang.
    6. If they are from Pakistan, they are technically foriegn.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. mike47 Banned Banned

1 : If your neighbour is a murderer and if you follow him it does not make you less guilty .
    2 : Millions of refugees because of the US war against their homeland .
    3 : Lies like 9/11 tragic events and all the war propaganda machine attached to it .
    4 : There were dozens of Al Qaeda memebers in Afghanistan before 9/11 and NOT thousands as speculated . Afghanistan is terribly poor and can NOT be a danger to the super power U.S.A.
    5 : They do not want to be the slaves of the US as they are now . their governments are picked by the US and their lives are hell because of the US too .
    6 : How come all NATO have troops in Afghanistan ?. what are NATO troops dying for ?!.
    7 :.......:wallbang:

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. countezero Registered Senior Member

You are an idiot, and I tire of reading your nonsense.

It's the Northern Alliance.

And Massoud was a paid US asset. He welcomed the US presence and argued for more. He was killed by Al Qaeda. This is well known.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. mike47 Banned Banned

You are an idiot .
    I do not call people names unless they start .
    Do not read me and do not reply . Who is begging you to read me ?!!!.
    Messaoud was a commander of it and he refused the US involvement in his country . He wanted cash, weapons but NOT military bases .....dear pure idiot....

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

8. StrawDog disseminated primatemaia Valued Senior Member

OK. You must be right and I must be wrong, eh?
    And how did they approach the Americans? The Americans were ALREADY there. As they are in practically any given conflict situation around the globe. This meddling, far, far away from US borders (unlike the Russians) is now biting back, as the US stumbles around trying to find an unembarrassing way out of the crisis.
    Granted. There are various polls showing various outcomes. Perhaps the best way to judge the situation is via the fierce resistance to the occupation. The US is not fighting "terrorists", it is fighting Afghanis who are resisting occupation. Simple.
    Apologies for the name calling. :m:

9. mike47 Banned Banned

Even when the US was bombing Afghanistan day and night Donald Rumesfeld was telling the media that this war is the war of the Northern Alliance and not the US .
    At first the Northern Alliance leaders like Doctor Abdullah abdullah were openly complaining to the media that the US and its allies sent too many troops to their country and that they want them out . After that , the US bought them with money and high places and stayed there as real colonialists and real imperialists . When you have clowns like Donald Rumesfeld controlling a nation ; one just wonders what this nation stands for if it stands for anything to start with...!!!.

10. Norsefire Salam Shalom Salom Registered Senior Member

Enemies are created when the US meddles overseas and sticks its nose where it doesn't belong.

I daresay if the US didn't meddle overseas and support Israel, and such, the Islamic "terrorists" would not be attacking.

11. mike47 Banned Banned

Man....the whole world knows that 9/11 was an inside job .
    The Administration version of events just does not add up .
    Did you see all the lies of King G.W. Bush... ?!!.

12. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

We are not at war with Afghanistan, we are helping Afghanistan rid itself of a plague of Islamic Fundamentalism that went way too far, even for an Islamic country. They crossed the line when they helped Al Quida attack us, and they are still politically and philosophically aligned to them. The Taliban are standing in the way of peace and prosperity for the Afghans. I agree that Afghans are also wary of foreign intervention, and I do not agree that most Afghans view the US as a colonizing force.

13. StrawDog disseminated primatemaia Valued Senior Member

A. Of course, as I am sure you are no doubt aware, there is NO evidence connecting the Taliban to 9//11 whatsoever.
    B. What do you think they view them as?

14. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

No one said that you had to believe the evidence ...but it's there, nevertheless. And if it was good enough evidence for the majority of the US congress, then it's good enough for me.

But you don't have to believe it if you don't want to. But believe this ....the US is at war in Afghanistan against the Taliban (and any other radical Muslims that might be trying to kill people).

Baron Max

15. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Oh no, Al Quida just happened to be another Islamic Fundamentalist militia residing in their territory without their knowledge or consent.

16. Norsefire Salam Shalom Salom Registered Senior Member

Afghanistan is less extreme than Saudi Arabia; yet, why isn't the US at war with Saudi?

Ah, yes, connections...and oil...and plunder. This has nothing to do with spreading democracy, and entirely everything to do with spreading puppet governments and unwanted American influence.

17. hypewaders Save Changes Registered Senior Member

There's no grand strategy. The USA has lost her way and won't confront reality, like any declining empire before.

18. mike47 Banned Banned

Al Qaeda does not and did not represent any government or any peoples so to speak . Bin Laden was kicked from Saudi Arabia for his ideology, his deputy Doctor Ayman zawahiri was kicked from Egypt after spending some time in jail for his political views .....etc . So with all fairness Al Qaeda is and was a bunch of squeegee kids from different countries who got into trouble back home and they found refuge in Afghanistan . Their number was and is still highly exaggerated . They were few dozens and absolutely not thousands from all what I read and made sense to me. So Al Qaeda is and was a minuscule group who represented no one but itself . Des anyone really take such a group seriously when its memebers living a primitive life in caves ?!.
    Al Qaeda and terrorism are just pretexts for the US and their allies NATO to obtain colonies and fight Islam and Muslims . So far the wars of propaganda, lies and manipulation are a great success otherwise how can anyone believe a word said by G.W. Bush, Donald Rumesfeld, Paul wolfowitz, Dick Cheney......and the rest of the disgraced gang ???!!!.

19. StrawDog disseminated primatemaia Valued Senior Member

Well then, if there is evidence. Point me to it.

20. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

They chose to live simply, because it's like a che thing, it's their style. However, Al Quida is well funded and organized. People train in making bombs and related skills. They have attacked several countries already, and are an ongoing threat. I agree their attacks are no strategic threat to us, they are not effective militarily, but people could be hurt, and we have to deal with them.

Norsefire, we aren't at war with the Saudis just like we aren't at war with the Afghans.

21. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

You aren't worth the effort.

Baron Max

22. hypewaders Save Changes Registered Senior Member

We're all well worth and attentive to the effort- but you are particularly, consistently frightened to make it, when called out. It is understandable why you're feeling insecure: Your worldview is not supported by the realities of history and human nature, and moments like these can be awkward.

Or surprise me- answer StrawDog.

23. mike47 Banned Banned

I refer you to a book written by " Barry Zwicker " with a simple title " Towers Of deception " . When you read it you will realise that so many so called Al Qaeda terrorist activities in Iraq, Afghanistan and around the world are actually acts by the US C.I.A. to destroy and disturb the nation ( US added for emphasize purposes only ).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.