shouty people Vs Millennials

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by RainbowSingularity, Oct 21, 2018.

1. RainbowSingularity Valued Senior Member

is that a modern thing, or just becoming more noticable becaue of the increase in quiet people ?

it reminds me of people who lack empathy/dictators who are sold as role models who never have to wait for other people, never have to go out of their way for other people, never have to do anything they dont want to for other people and just act like a mono rail personality...
    everything is all about them and going in a single direction... outward.
    pointing shouting dictating etc...

i call them "shouty-people" because everything they do is effectively them shouting at the world in a single direction.

not that considered empathic people cant be shouty...sure thats not uncommon.

social trends & culture clashes...
    holding on to your own personal opinions and self respect(millennials) Vs old world shouty mono rail bull-dozer personalitys...

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. DaveC426913 Valued Senior Member

Before concluding things about how other people are behaving, I would first examine if our filters of the world have changed.
    Say, getting more input from social media, the internet, etc. -which are, for the most part, one-way broadcast platforms.

Who is to say shouty people haven't been shouting since, oh say, Brian's time?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.