Show THAT Homeopathy works

Discussion in 'General Science & Technology' started by timokay, Aug 28, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hahnemannian Registered Senior Member

Next our resident shite-for-brains liar says this:
    Liar!

Shut up, liar!

You have not shown ONE trial of legitimate homeopathy, you ignorant liar!

----------

And you're not dead for what reason?

The cerebellar part of the shite you call brains has not yet throttled you and sent you back to Hell for what reason?

Shut up, liar!

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Hahnemannian Registered Senior Member

Liar!

Shut up, liar!

EVERYONE who's tried -- not including lazy, ignorant liars like you -- has confirmed his findings over a period of 213 years in many millions of prescriptions by many tens of thousands of physicians, so you're again nothing but a LIAR!

SHUT UP, LIAR!

----------

Not dead yet?

Surely allopaths will soon rip out your heart any day like the good little killers they are, but why don't you do it yourself since there is no way you could not know you are a vile, ignorant, useless waste of space and a liar!

Shut up, liar!

----------

Besides, you are so incredibly ignorant and such a liar and fraud as a scientist and human being that you haven't even read the simple writings of Hahnemann, so you're again proven to be nothing but a piece of shite with a big mouth who knows NOTHING accurate about homeopathy and has been thoroughly proven as such, liar!

SHUT UP, LIAR!

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Hahnemannian Registered Senior Member

Here the little weasle yet again proves he's a total waste of space, doesn't know the slightest thing about science and is equally TOTALLY ignorant about homeopathy to state this lie:
    Liar!

Hahnemann did his part and so have we for 213 years, liar!

Your part, which NOT ONE of you have ever done without becoming a homeopath, is to read the book and test the findings, liar!

Shut up, liar!

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Hahnemannian Registered Senior Member

Next, here's the near-equal piece of crap named Hans with yet another in the so far ENDLESS lies that pour from his mouth:
    Okay, my very clever misrepresenter of facts, tell the good folks how much a clinical trial costs at the minimum, liar!

Want to give us from your own pocket some of the $50,000 it costs at minimum to do ANY scientific trial?

Otherwise, shut up, you vile piece of crap who's also been demonstrated to be a TOTAL liar!

Shut up, liar!

8. Persol I am the great and mighty Zo. Registered Senior Member

Originally posted by Hahnemannian
    You have not shown ONE trial of legitimate homeopathy, you ignorant liar!
    I'd like to mention that you have also not shown any evidence that homeopathy actually works. If you can not explain to other people why something is true, then you have to question if it actually is.

Could you stop acting like a child. Are you really that excited at the prospect of having another thread locked and you banned?

9. BTox Registered Senior Member

Thank you very much Hahnemanniac for the laughter you provided to me tonight. It was very much needed after a long day as a professional scientist.

May I observe that your lunatic rantings seem to be cyclical in nature? You really need to be more diligent with your medication.

10. Hahnemannian Registered Senior Member

Persol, the total moron, liar and fool did EXACTLY what I said he'd do.

Thank you, moron, liar, fool, jackass!

Demonstrate every other element of your ignorance, please.

Just open that mouth and let it out, son.

11. Hahnemannian Registered Senior Member

Not dead yet, BToxic?

Surely one of the people around you is a good enough human being to blow your brains out and send you back to Hell for the best good of all concerned.

Just ask one of them to do you that favor, pal.

I'm sure there must be hundreds or even thousands who'd gladly help you out, guy.

Or, better yet, take that flying leap off a tall building and put yourself out of your misery as a total moron and ignorant fool very worthily destined for horrible torture and murder in allopathic hands.

Go ask them why your head's missing, and I'm sure they would find it up your lower orifice.

Anybody can tell you've got a very simple problem.

But you can't speed along your own death for the best good of all concerned?

Just ask them, pal.

I'm sure that everybody wants you dead and back in Hell; just ask them, pal.

12. MRC_Hans Skeptic Registered Senior Member

Seriously, Tim, about trust: You have some kind of partner here who is issuing death threats on a daily basis (not to mention his constant babbling lies about modern medicine), and you reaction is that "it is just because he likes you". Why exactly do you feel we should trust you?

Hans

13. MRC_Hans Skeptic Registered Senior Member

A clinical trial? I'd guess your 50K is a good ballpark figure. Tim and I are not discussing a clinical trial, however. A clinical trial would aim at showing the efficiacy of a preparation or treatment on real patients.

What we were discussing was a simple cause and effect test that would show if a homeopathic preparation had the postulated effect at all. I would estimate the cost of such a test to be around 10,000$, most of which would be for compensation to test subjects and for lab tests. The rest would be postage and purchase of preparations and such.

Tim earlier boasted to have earned over a million$ so ten grand should not be a serious obstacle to him. No I will not contribute; I'm not the one who is going to be rich and famous if the test is positive. I have offered to design the test protocol for free, but it seems Tim does not want me to after all.

I simply cannot see the problem here. You people are so CERTAIN that your stuff works, and the rewards if you are right are tremendous, both financially and in terms of fame and honour. Why are you so reluctant to risk some money?

Oh, and please point to an instance where I have lied.

Hans

14. Persol I am the great and mighty Zo. Registered Senior Member

Originally posted by Hahnemannian
    Persol, the total moron, liar and fool did EXACTLY what I said he'd do.
    Well all I did was state that
    1) You are acting like a child (demonstrated fact)
    2) You have not shown evididence (demonstrated fact)

You have an odd definition of moron, liar and fool if they just encompass the truth.

15. timokay Registered Senior Member

Hans,

I did not boast. Are all Danes liars?
    There can be no testing until the matter has been discussed more. There are 100s of research papers out there that show improvements with Homeopathy but not yet to Science's liking.

We are not likely to accomplish it, either, until we understand all the problems.

Hans. You want everything done by tomorrow lunch-time.

Tim

16. Persol I am the great and mighty Zo. Registered Senior Member

We understand the problem?

Question/Problem: Does homeopathy lead to longer/healthier lives then modern medicine?

Answer: There is no proof that it does.

Experiment: Take 2 groups. Treat one with homeopathic cures and one with modern cures. Make sure that no 'team changing' is allowed except in cases of life threatening illness (when the person is disqualified). Ask the people how they feel before treatment, and then after. Record the length of life of those who do not 'switch teams'. Compare the statistical data.

There, you have a study you can perform now. However, every paper that's been along these lines has either failed, or statistically irrelevant.

17. MRC_Hans Skeptic Registered Senior Member

Who was in a hurry?

Hans

18. timokay Registered Senior Member

Persol,

It might take over 60 years to run this experiment.

19. timokay Registered Senior Member

Hans,

Your point:

me: I did not boast.

you: OK, you just happened to mention it without being asked.

Re. "without being asked".

Earlier on this thread:

It was a reasonable answer to his point, which is garbage. I was employed abroad specifically for my critical thinking ability.

I am fed up with you, Hans, with the endless string of lies and distortions...you are the lunatic.

Stick to what you might be good at, like milking cows.
    Virtually everything you say is horse manure.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2003
  20. timokay Registered Senior Member

xferred to Organon of Medicine thread.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2003
  21. MRC_Hans Skeptic Registered Senior Member

The fact is that you cannot address the points I make. You keep making evations whenever I ask a pertinent question. I could go over these threads and sum up the questions I have asked and which you have not answered, but I have better things to do right now.

Hans

22. timokay Registered Senior Member

better things to do.

just milk the cows.

23. Francine Registered Senior Member

Timokay

Probably it's not worth carrying on with this any more. (Actually reading those provings was the last straw for me anyway. I know I should have done it before but I'd never actually read up how they were done or read the results and now I have I can see where all the problems come in. Homeopaths think that everything that happens after a trial remedy is taken may be caused by the remedy, but they don't do any controls, so the compiler just kinda sucks on a pencil and decides what to call the relevant symptoms, not that much gets ignored as accidental if that Bryonia entry is anything to go by.) But I would like you to think about why you do this sort of thing every time someone disagrees with, and let's face it, almost every person with any science training is going to. Hans, especially has been overwhelmingly polite, it's just that he thinks you're wrong.

Bye bye. F.x

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.