Signs of Self-Awareness!

Discussion in 'General Philosophy' started by TruthSeeker, Apr 3, 2002.

1. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

THE SHAUMBRA SYMPTOMS
    Twelve Signs of Your Awakening Divinity

By Geoffrey Hoppe and Tobias

1. Body aches and pains, especially in the neck, shoulder and back. This is the result of intense changes at your DNA level as the "Christ seed" awakens within. This too shall pass.

2. Feeling of deep inner sadness for no apparent reason. You are releasing your past (this lifetime and others) and this causes the feeling of sadness. This is similar to the experience of moving from a house where you lived in for many, many years into a new house. As much as you want to move into the new house, there is a sadness of leaving behind the memories, energy and experiences of the old house. This too shall pass.

3. Crying for no apparent reason. Similar to #2 above. It's good and healthy to let the tears flow. It helps to release the old energy within. This too shall pass.

4. Sudden change in job or career. A very common symptom. As you change, things around you will change as well. Don't worry about finding the "perfect" job or career right now. This too shall pass. You're in transition and you may make several job changes before you settle into one that fits your passion.

5. Withdrawal from family relationships. You are connected to your biological family via old karma. When you get off the karmic cycle, the bonds of the old relationships are released. It will appear as though you are drifting away from your family and friends. This too shall pass. After a period of time, you may develop a new relationship with them if it is appropriate. However, the relationship will be based in the new energy without the karmic attachments.

6. Unusual sleep patterns. It's likely that you'll awaken many nights between 2:00 and 4:00 AM. There's a lot of work going on within you, and it often causes you to wake up for a "breather." Not to worry. If you can't go back to sleep, get up and do something rather than lay in bed and worry about humanly things. This too shall pass.

7. Intense dreams. These might include war and battle dreams, chase dreams or monster dreams. You are literally releasing the old energy within, and these energies of the past are often symbolized as wars, running to escape and boogiemen. This too shall pass.

8. Physical disorientation. At times you'll feel very ungrounded. You'll be "spatially challenged" with the feeling like you can't put two feet on the ground, or that you're walking between two worlds. As your consciousness transitions into the new energy, you body sometimes lags behind. Spend more time in nature to help ground the new energy within. This too shall pass.

9. Increased "self talk." You'll find yourself talking to your Self more often. You'll suddenly realize you've been chattering away with yourself for the past 30 minutes. There is a new level of communication taking place within your being, and you're experiencing the tip of the iceberg with the self talk. The conversations will increase, and they will become more fluid, more coherent and more insightful. You're not going crazy, you're just Shaumbra moving into the new energy.

10. Feelings of loneliness, even when in the company of others. You may feel alone and removed from others. You may feel the desire to "flee" groups and crowds. As Shaumbra, you are walking a sacred and lonely path. As much as the feelings of loneliness cause you anxiety, it is difficult to relate to others at this time. The feelings of loneliness are also associated with the fact that your Guides have departed. They have been with you on all of your journeys in all of your lifetimes. It was time for them to back away so you could fill your space with your own divinity. This too shall pass. The void within will be filled with the love and energy of your own Christ consciousness.

11. Loss of passion. You may feel totally disimpassioned, with little or no desire to do anything. That's OK, and it's just part of the process. Take this time to "do no-thing." Don't fight yourself on this, because this too shall pass. It's similar to rebooting a computer. You need to shut down for a brief period of time in order to load the sophisticated new software, or in this case, the new Christ-seed energy.

12. A deep longing to go Home. This is perhaps the most difficult and challenging of any of the conditions. You may experience a deep and overwhelming desire to leave the planet and return to Home. This is not a "suicidal" feeling. It is not based in anger or frustration. You don't want to make a big deal of it or cause drama for yourself or other. There is a quiet part of you that wants to go Home. The root cause for this is quite simple. You have completed your karmic cycles. You have completed your contract for this lifetime. You are ready to begin a new lifetime while still in this physical body. During this transition process, you have an inner remembrances of what it is like to be on the other side. Are you ready to enlist for another tour of duty here on Earth? Are you ready to take on the challenges of moving into the New Energy? Yes, indeed you could go Home right now. But you've come this far, and after many, many lifetimes it would be a shame to leave before the end of the movie. Besides, Spirit needs you here to help others transition into the new energy. They will need a human guide, just like you, who has taken the journey from the old energy into the new. The path you're walking right now provides the experiences to enable you to become a Teacher of the New Divine Human. As lonely and dark as your journey can be at times, remember that you are never alone.

Copyright 2001by Geoffrey Hoppe, Golden, CO. Prepared in collaboration with Tobias of the Crimson Circle. Please distribute freely for non-commercial purposes. For more information, visit the Crimson Circle web site at www.crimsoncircle.com.

I'm awakening...

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

And you?

Love,
    Nelson

Last edited: Apr 3, 2002
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Ender Registered Senior Member

Translation

Concider this

1. Working to hard.
    2. depression
    3. See #2
    4. You have been fired, get a new JOB
    5. See #2
    6. going insane
    7. Eating spicy foods before sleep
    8. Hangover
    9. Skiotsophrina
    10. Panack Attack
    11. LAZY
    12. homesickness, not of another planet

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Aware watcher Registered Senior Member

Ender my friend, when reading materail like this u must always have an open mind. many interpretations can come from this reading. of course your view on this is a possibility as well. it has helped me to constantly remind myself to keep an open mind especialy on philosophical readings such as this.

Truth,
    i enjoyed reading this, thx. some of this i have fealt.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

Then, you are most likely awakening...

I felt all of them...
    Some I don't feel anymore...
    Some I started feeling only some time ago...

Love,
    Nelson

8. Ender Registered Senior Member

Concider this

You missed my point. What you called awaking divinity, I explained very easly. Your conclusion on these things is really bias toward a spirital state.

awakening- rising from a state of sleep
    Divinity- being devine

so waking up and becoming a king?
    **refer to #8**

9. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

Ender,

Waking up and becoming your Real Self...

Love,
    Nelson

10. Merlijn curious cat Registered Senior Member

Blablabla

11. Ender Registered Senior Member

Are you saying that my real self is a king

12. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

Ender,

Depends on your conception of king...

Love,
    Nelson

13. kmguru Staff Member

I have a friend who has severe arthritis. She has all the symptoms...due to her arthritis....

14. Ender Registered Senior Member

Concider this

Truth, what is a king?

15. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

Ender,

I mean...
    It's not an actual king...

You become yourself...
    You are somewhat dreaming that you are someone else...

Love,
    Nelson

16. Merlijn curious cat Registered Senior Member

Nelson,
    Since you seem to know a bit about the subject: what is the essence of this Awareness, or Divinity, or whatever. I totally miss the point.
    Can you shed some light on why you believe for example this Geoffrey Hoppe (and Tobias)?
    Honestly, my initial reactian is associating their activities with misleading the opinions of vulnerable (seeking?) people.

love,
    Merlijn

17. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

Merlijn,

The Essence...?
    It's yourself...
    It's SELF-awereness...

I believe on them because those are the signs that spiritualized people get when they begin the process of rediscovering themselves...

I don't have many of them anymore... I'm getting out of here, perhaps, sooner then I though (if God allows me, and if I'm too tired to stay and help people...).

Love,
    Nelson

18. Tyler Registered Senior Member

I love people who think they're special. People who think they're more enlightened than the rest of society.

19. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

Do you Love yourself that much...?

20. Tyler Registered Senior Member

That was a sarcastic remark aimed at you t.s.

In every one of your posts you have either claimed to have scientific proof of God (something no one in history has come close to giving, and what 99% of people dont even attempt because they know the idea is ridiculous), to know the truths of the universe, to understand human nature....

You, truthseeker, have argued that you know what every philosopher has thought about for thousands of years.

That's a tad bit egotistical if you ask me.

All I have done is tried to prove your 'truths' wrong (or actually, show how they arent even truths). I have not suggested once that I know all the answers, just that I know when something is wrong!

21. Merlijn curious cat Registered Senior Member

Seeker, actually my question was: why do you believe that "those are the signs that spiritualized people get when they begin the process of rediscovering themselves... "?

Why should feeling lonely be a sign of spiritual enlighnenment?

Merlijn

BTW I know a woman who seriously believes she an incarnation of the godesss Isis.

22. Riomacleod Registered Senior Member

Having an "open mind"

If someone came up to you tomorrow and said that you should put sugar in your gas tank because it might make your car run better, would you? Are you being "close minded" to the benifits of sugar in car propulsion? Or are you processing an idea in your head, realizing it's bad, and rejecting it on its merits?

Merlijn:
    I do think lonliness can be a part of higer education and of higher spiritual enlightenment, although it's not a barometer of it. it has more to do with finding less in common with the "unwashed masses"

23. Merlijn curious cat Registered Senior Member

or this:
    Oof my belly aches. Maybe I am finally becoming in touch with my Deeper Self.
    Or was it the fluffy left-over from last month I just ate?