Skeptic finds 4 year Bigfoot project "intriguing"

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by Magical Realist, Mar 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Magical Realist Valued Senior Member

You don't even have evidence that sea otters and monkeys live in Oklahoma. Where's your evidence for this? Or are you backpeddling now?

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Magical Realist Valued Senior Member

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Last edited: Apr 7, 2015
  6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Daecon Kiwi fruit Valued Senior Member

Then why isn't Bigfoot an accepted scientific fact?

8. Kittamaru Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums. Valued Senior Member

You don't have evidence that Bigfoot lives in Oklahoma either

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

But we're not discussing that - we're discussing the use of rocks as tools!

9. Magical Realist Valued Senior Member

There's no animal that throws rocks from 50 yards away, leaves giant humanoid footprints, bangs on trees with sticks, huffs and vocalizes like an ape, pushes trees over, bangs on cabin walls at night, and cracks nuts with a huge rock other than a bigfoot. When you turn up some other animal that does let me know. But we all know you won't. Because like Bells with her circus bears, you got nothing.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2015
  10. billvon Valued Senior Member

Nor is there any other animal that could reach up into the sky and pull a Germanwings flight right out of the air. Other than Bigfoot. And no animal other than Bigfoot could have pulled off 9/11. That's a fact.

11. Magical Realist Valued Senior Member

Evidence?

12. billvon Valued Senior Member

Evidence that no animal other than Bigfoot caused the Germanwings crash? Simple. Ever seen a gorilla crash an airplane? No? Nor have I seen any other animal do so.

13. Magical Realist Valued Senior Member

No evidence then for your claim...Ok. That's what I thought..

14. Magical Realist Valued Senior Member

A brief history of Bigfoot sightings:

15. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

What do you mean no OTHER animal? You haven't shown your proposed animal to exist! And it's impossible for such a large primate to exist in North America in so few numbers that none have ever been hit by a car or found dead. No skulls or skeletons have been found.

16. Kittamaru Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums. Valued Senior Member

Sure there is - it's called human beings.

I can throw a rock more than 50 yards. I can easily make "giant humanoid footprints". Banging on a tree with sticks, huffing and puffing, and making weird animals noises, I can do. Pushing trees over is a nice trick, but like all tricks can be done. I can bang on a cabin wall and crack nuts with a rock.

And, to top it off, I can do it without being caught on camera

So, i say again, where is the evidence for Bigfoot?

Meanwhile, I HAVE shown evidence that Sea Otters and Monkeys use rocks to bash open food sources... I have it on video. You don't have video showing it's Bigfoot, so it's got to be Sea Otters

17. Magical Realist Valued Senior Member

Nope..humans don't hang out in the woods in the remote mountains of Oklahoma for 4 years and throw rocks at bigfoot researchers and make huffing sounds and bang on trees day and night and push trees down and emit noxious scents and leave giant footprints, etc. Doesn't make sense at all. Still waiting on that evidence of monkeys and sea otters in the woods of Oklahoma. Guess you don't have that do ya?

18. Magical Realist Valued Senior Member

Really? So how many bears get hit by cars every year? Ofcourse its possible for bigfoot to exist undetected. Particularly if they live in remote wooded areas beyond roads and bury their own dead as I already posted eyewitness accounts of.

19. Kittamaru Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums. Valued Senior Member

So, you are saying it's impossible for humans to do that?

Please, provide evidence that they are unable to do everything you have just said...

*grabs popcorn*

http://www.nps.gov/yose/planyourvisit/bearfacts.htm
    Slow Down!

This year, 25 bears have been hit by vehicles! (Sixteen bears were hit by cars last year.) A bear was hit this week along the Big Oak Flat Road near Crane Flat. Please protect wildlife by obeying speed limits and paying attention while driving.

I think that's pretty telling - 25 bears in Yosemite National Park ALONE, which is an area of just over 1,100 square miles.

By comparison, Oklahoma is nearly 70,000 square miles... to narrow it down, the area with the most "bigfoot sightings" is Le Flore County, Oklahoma...
    http://www.bfro.net/GDB/state_listing.asp?state=ok
    Which is just over 1,600 square miles.

It stands to reason at least ONE of these supposed creatures should have been struck by a car, or shot by a hunter, or otherwise had a body recovered by this time.

Thus, your claim is bunk. Utter garbage. Refuse. Crap.

No, it isn't. It's entirely unrealistic at this point to assume something of such size and stature could remain hidden... for fucks sake, what does it eat? Something of that scope and stature would very nearly HAVE to be at least omnivorous... so why aren't we finding mutilated bodies of animals with unidentifiable bite marks?

20. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

About 6 bears are killed by cars a year in Yellowstone Park alone.

21. milkweed Valued Senior Member

Yes its possible. However, the evidence you have posted is not conclusive. Heres one example. Your link (post #62)

Yellowtop Colorado footage. Date March 2009:

From the same poster, june 2009. Yellow Top Bigfoot Hoax Revealed.

He figures out he was duped. And honestly, several of the links I watched, it easily could have been a person in a costume. This one is especially suspicious:

North Carolina deer hunters capture Bigfoot on video:

And thats not to say I am entirely skeptical of whether bigfoot exists or not. I simply do not know. But the skeptics do have valid points with the lack of hard evidence. Where are the bones?

22. Magical Realist Valued Senior Member

I have a hard time believing someone can see a penis is circumcised at what looks to be about 50 yards. But who knows? Maybe the head of that species of primate is more exposed than others.

Bigfoot looks like a man in a gorilla costume because that's what we are used to seeing--men in gorilla costumes. We don't get to see Bigfoot that often, so the assumption of a hoax is an easy one to make, albeit a biased one based on what we're used to seeing.

Skeptics will always remain skeptics. It's how many of them make a living. As for the bones, there are several eyewitness accounts of bigfoot creatures burying their corpses. So that would definitely explain why there's no bones.

23. Kittamaru Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums. Valued Senior Member

What, do they magically disappear once they are buried? Get a shovel and a pickaxe and go find us some bones!

Daecon likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.