So I'm still growing a little at age 20...

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by visceral_instinct, Jul 10, 2010.

1. visceral_instinct Monkey see, monkey denigrate Valued Senior Member

Normal people can, maybe. I can't. Literally.

People are always commenting that they think I have too much testosterone, but I actually wonder if it isn't LOW even for a woman. I don't have a scraping of muscle on me. None.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. norajansen Registered Member

Hey! I know this is coming 2 years late but I just wanted to say that I'm turning 22 next month (female) and I've grown to be 5,8 from the time i was 5,7 when I was 20 so I was wondering if it ended up working out for you! For all those who thought, no it's not possible, I guess you can't generalize all the time

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Hope it worked out!

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Stoniphi obscurely fossiliferous Valued Senior Member

Welcome to the Sciforums, Norajanson. I hope that you enjoy your time here with us.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Some sources claim that we do not actually end puberty and the associated major physical & psychological changes until we are in our mid - twenties. My personal experience supports that, though that is anecdotal.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Syzygys As a mother, I am telling you Valued Senior Member

So 2 years later, did you grow much???

8. Stryder Keeper of "good" ideas. Valued Senior Member

Measuring your height in the morning will give a different figure by late afternoon, this is down to gravity's effect on the body and how compression occurs over time. So you could ask yourself whether you measured yourself at the same time of day or not.