Some girl broke me.

Discussion in 'About the Members' started by Betrayer0fHope, Jul 31, 2008.

1. Betrayer0fHope MY COHERENCE! IT'S GOING AWAYY Registered Senior Member

I like this girl a lot, I've liked her for a while now, she doesn't like me back, she sorta hates me, had the chance to be with her, didn't take it, was too afraid of rejection, I don't care about most things anymore, I only do schoolwork because my parents with bitch at me less. Think it'll pass? Btw, please don't post you're only 14, of course it will. Time doesn't solve EVERYTHING you know.

Last edited: Jul 31, 2008
  2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Steve100 O͓͍̯̬̯̙͈̟̥̳̩͒̆̿ͬ̑̀̓̿͋ͬ ̙̳ͅ ̫̪̳͔O Valued Senior Member

You say that, but it probably will.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

Do you have a brother named DarksidZz?

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Orbit A Service to the Blind. Registered Senior Member

its tough when things like this happen, but it will get better, even though it doesn't feel like it now. i'm sure the girl doesn't hate you... did you consider that maybe she really likes you too and is just frustrated you didn't take the chance to be with her? talk to her, its suprising how well girls respond to that.

8. visceral_instinct Monkey see, monkey denigrate Valued Senior Member

Those things do pass. I had someone I really liked, not just lust, I actually liked what was on the inside, and I felt almost anaesthetised without the high emotion that I felt with him. That passed.

9. ashura the Old Right Registered Senior Member

You're only 14. Five years from now you'll probably have trouble remembering her name.

Last edited: Jul 31, 2008
  10. Orbit A Service to the Blind. Registered Senior Member

Doesn't matter how old you are i don't think. He's still feeling it, doesn't matter if he forgets in 4 years time. Its shaping his life atm.

11. Spud Emperor solanaceous common tater Registered Senior Member

What does the Automatic Teller Machine have to do with his miserable love life?
    Couldn't afford to buy her love?

12. ashura the Old Right Registered Senior Member

His question was 'will it pass?', I think I answered it clear enough.

As far as shaping his life goes, he needs to get his priorities straight. He should be doing his schoolwork so that he doesn't grow up to be a 27 year old bum still mooching off of his parents, not because his parents bitch at him.

13. Orbit A Service to the Blind. Registered Senior Member

nooo at the moment=atm. i need to stop with the abbreviations... i think it must be a brit thing.

14. Orbit A Service to the Blind. Registered Senior Member

yes but really, what 14 year old thinks like that realistically??

15. Spud Emperor solanaceous common tater Registered Senior Member

Brit; Bothersome, Righteous, Inglish Twerp?

16. Orbit A Service to the Blind. Registered Senior Member

.... where was the need in that really?

17. Spud Emperor solanaceous common tater Registered Senior Member

Sorry darlin, jes' kiddin' abart.

18. ashura the Old Right Registered Senior Member

OP: Are you the oldest/an only child?

Uh.. I did, and so did a lot of the people that I knew. At 14 you're in high school already, and getting a habit of screwing up there can for a lot of kids lead to a habit of screwing up in the future. It's something he needs to be told instead of being coddled.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

19. Reiku Banned Banned

You're fourteen years old, and your hormones are all over the place. Wait until a different girl comes along, which will certainly happen. This right now is just puppy love at its best. Really. It's not the end of the world.

20. Betrayer0fHope MY COHERENCE! IT'S GOING AWAYY Registered Senior Member

completely true, i get so damn moody late at night, sorry doods.

21. shorty_37 Go! Canada Go! Registered Senior Member

I am going through a bit of this already and my son only just turned 12. Every since he started middle school, he is acting a lot different. He has already had 2 "girlfriends" this yr.

I have got to say, I knew this was coming someday but I am not ready for all this stuff. I was hoping I had quite a few more yrs before I had to deal with this sort of thing. :bawl:

I guess smoking, drinking, and drugs will be something else to look forward to in the not so many yrs to come. Knock on Wood!! It better be quite a few yrs.

As a parent I feel the toughest yrs are fast approaching for me. At least I still have some yrs before the 7 yr old gets into any of this stuff.

22. Absane Rocket Surgeon Valued Senior Member

I was tempted to post some bullshit about you being 14 and about how you should carry this crap to Myspace. I reconsidered.

My feeling is that you will appreciate the situation more if you focus on the things you can influence. You can focus on your school work and helping your parents with whatever it is they ask of you. Treat your friends the way you want to be treated. When you have all of this "in order," you might then ask this girl out, if you would like to. If she says no... then that settles it. She controls her own world just as you do. Don't analyze why she said no. Her decision comes from the sum of life experiences, hard wiring in the brain, biases, and expectations of herself from friends, family, and society.

Success cannot come without the possibility of failure. If she says "no," then that means it is time to try someone else. You won't have the chance to try someone else without someone before that saying no. It's a game.

Oh, and you're 14.

23. Challenger78 Valued Senior Member

See. Now wait 2 years... No one ever tells me.. "oh, you're 15 or 16"..

Should have lied about your age dude.