Some of the best audio books related to religion.

Discussion in 'Religion' started by Dennis Tate, Mar 30, 2021.

1. Dennis Tate Valued Senior Member

In my opinion nobody reads the Jewish and Christian scriptures quite as well as David Suchet.

He really makes books sound much like a dialogue. Far more interesting, in my opinion than most other readers.

The Complete Holy Bible - NIVUK Audio Bible - 23 Isaiah

These audio books on youtube are a great way to get the gist of an entire book all in one sitting, (or while resting).

The Gospel According to John read by David Suchet

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Dennis Tate Valued Senior Member

The ancient Book of Jasher adds details surrounding the events of Genesis and Exodus that are quite interesting.

This book is also available in writing online.

Here is chapter four that has a verse indicating cloning may have occurred previous to the time of Noah. That could eventually turn out to be significant.

https://www.sacred-texts.com/chr/apo/jasher/4.htm

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Dennis Tate Valued Senior Member

Here are a number of audio books that proved to be valuable to me because Rick Joyner assisted me to
    better understand my gifted Pentecostal wife.

https://vimeopro.com/vfndc/final-quest-the-call-the-harvest/video/415231662

I feel that the gifted Rick Joyner deserves to be compared with C. S. Lewis on some levels.....
    but he also does an impressive job of admitting that Christianity...... is going through a lot of
    temptations and tests and failures that are profoundly offensive to a high percentage of non-Christians or
    former Christians.

This may be one of the most effective admissions of significant guilt on the part of Christian leaders by a major Christian theologian in some decades:

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.