something happened to me in the woods...

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by eric cartman, Nov 15, 2001.

1. eric cartman Registered Member

i was eating some cheesy poofs in the woods the other day, when i heard a real big noise coming from behind me. It was aliens. They came over and grabbed me and took me to their ship what was a flying saucer. It flew off into space and then they started doing experiments on me. it was pretty gross.

they stuck jam in my eyes to see if i had jam-proof eyes, then they ate all my cheesy poofs. i got really pissed off, but just as i was gonna kick them aliens square in the nuts i realised they didnt have any!

Anyway they gave me an anal probe and now i have a 30 foot sattelite sticking out of my ass and they are using it to contact the planet zargle (where they are from) and all the zargelites are gonna come and invade skwodgg (their name for earth) in 18 hours so we all gotta eat cheesy poofs now coz its the only thing that we will save skwodgg from the zargelites.

THIS IS SPONSORED BY WWW.CHEESYPOOFS.COM

HAHAHAHA!!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. wet1 Wanderer Registered Senior Member

I wonder what the active ingredient in the cheesy poofs is?

And what kind of brace did they mount for your sattelite?

What's with the link? It's a reality home page by the looks of it. Did I miss something?

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Pollux V Ra Bless America Registered Senior Member

is that you dividivad?

noo kitty, it's mai chicken pot pai. (meow) noo kitty (meow) kitty no (hiss).

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. rde Eukaryotic specimen Registered Senior Member

I find that hard to believe. You'd have to be some kind of enormous fatass for that to be practical.

8. Pollux V Ra Bless America Registered Senior Member

you ever seen south park rde?