Something very chilling.

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Laika, Mar 16, 2005.

1. jennyRater Luck B me 2nite Registered Senior Member

digging out of a living grave.. that would be something to be proud of! i heard Uma thurman paniced for real when doing that scene.

Speaking of Kill Bill.. you think its that easy to rip someones eye out with your fingers?

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Thersites Registered Senior Member

Haven't seen the film so I can't judge how easy "that easy" is, but it's fairly easy to pop someone's eyes out and to pop them back in.Don't try it at home, it won't do your vision any good.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2005
  4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Laika Space Bitch Registered Senior Member

Oh come on Fraggle Rocker! Do you really believe that? It's not like it's a newsflash on BBC1. The site is one which brings together urban legends and attempts to determine their source and veracity.
    Q. Do people sometimes get buried alive?
    A. Yes. Here are some examples and background information.
    That's all it does.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. jennyRater Luck B me 2nite Registered Senior Member

uggh!!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

so the opticl nerves are like stretchy elastic , the eyes can come right out of their sockets and still see?? gross

8. craterchains (Norval What will you know tomorrow? Registered Senior Member

ever hear of "Saved by the bell." ?

9. Slacker47 Paint it Black Registered Senior Member

fuck that, atleast you die.... and quickly at that. Stranded in a desert, tortured, middle of ocean at night, but yeah that sucks. Im letting my best friend eat me and you should to. stop being so selfish and be productive

10. one_raven God is a Chinese Whisper Valued Senior Member

LOL!!!!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

11. one_raven God is a Chinese Whisper Valued Senior Member

It's fortunate for you that you live in the UK.
    In the US, the laws are much more strict, and "Green Funeral" means something very different.
    The reason I am settling for creamation is because my first choice (being dumped off in the woods to rot away and be eaten by animals and such) is not legal here.
    As green as you can get here is selecting to not be embalmed and be buried in a wooden casket (in a licenced cemetary).
    One of my biggest problems with being buried in a cemetary is the necessity of taking up space and continuing to be a consumer (essentially forever) after I am gone (as if I haven't left enough of a footprint here already!!).
    My girlfriend wants to be buried "properly", so we decided to compromise and design a headstone for her with a built-in urn for my ashes. If she is going to be taking up space anyway, building an urn into her headstone will not be any difference to me, and she gets her ideal of us "being together" and all that stuff.

Anyway, check out this inetersting site for "Green Funerals" in the states...
    http://finalpassages.org/

12. dagr8n8 Registered Senior Member

wow i just read that omg that would suck, the case where his feianci thot he was a zombi... lol ahah. that sucks or to die of embaulming..