Space and Time , Fabric

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by river, Oct 5, 2020.

1. river

Response from pad ;

From post#40 ; by pad

Yet you try to Prove , that BB can fully explain the Universe , over and over , hundreds of times . So you do need to Prove that BB is the Only Theory that Correctly Understands this Universe . You are not alone , thousands do .

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

Interesting comments. We have some reasonable theories on space, time, spacetime in the sciences, away from silly fabricated nonsense. To sum it up...it's what exists between you and me and the bloke next door...time is real, it stops everything from happening together....spacetime is real...it is the four dimensional framework against which locate events. Spacetime is a description of reality that is common for all observers in the universe, regardless of their relative motion. Intervals of space and time considered separately are different for different observers and of course gravity is described by the geometry of this spacetime.
    Plenty of more info in the sciences threads, if needed.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

BTW, my previous reply was not directed at your comments, which as I said I find interesting.....my remark/s are directed at the drivel we often find in the fringes/alternatives sections, like http://www.sciforums.com/threads/missing-pillar-of-bb.163725/ which as you notice is in the cesspool.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. river

Agreed

Based on the Physical Reality of Objects in this Space . The Periodic Table is based on the the Physical Characteristics of Atomic Elements . The Atomic core is Physical . Not just waves and numbers .

Last edited: Nov 15, 2020