Spanking your wife for Jesus

Discussion in 'Religion' started by Magical Realist, Nov 11, 2013.

1. billvon Valued Senior Member

Did he force her to have sex with him? If so that's rape.

Only if you're a criminal.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. arauca Banned Banned

I said before . I was born and lived in Europe and in South America . your personal analysis might be fair for a society raised in USA in the 1900 to present , and your mind is far away from the way I perceive life .

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. billvon Valued Senior Member

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. arauca Banned Banned

Come on guy you are like infinite series..
    About criminals during Governor Rayan"s administration in Illinois at one time they released about 90 person for not enough evidence or some related , This is specially in cases were people who don't speak English people depend on public defender and many of them are just interested to rush through and put the case to rest.

8. arauca Banned Banned

9. billvon Valued Senior Member

Right. And there's plenty of movies that show murders. You still go to jail for murder even if you watched the movie before you killed the person. Why? Because it's illegal.

Those people go to jail too.

10. joepistole Deacon Blues Valued Senior Member

Domestic violence ought not be tolerated...period. We may joke about it, but it is very serious business. Husbands, wives and children should not be beating on each other in the cause of righteousness.

11. arauca Banned Banned

Look I am not advocating for violence I said that before . But What happen within the family that is nobodies business The government does supports the family , now if someone in the family chooses not to be part of the family then they invite the government and that is how is done here ( by not pressing charges )
    We had over 100 apartment and there all sorts of incidences in families , If things would be as you guy portray the law and the enforcement tho government would broke .You are forgetting also with in the family violence the is some love also were one forgives the other .

12. arauca Banned Banned

Children should be correct if necessary that does not mean in permanent physical harm , thing should be done in a kind way

13. billvon Valued Senior Member

If there's violence, you bet it's other people's business. Gone are the days you can beat (or rape) your wife and tell the cops "she deserved it." Doesn't matter what excuse you use - it's "for Jesus" or it's because women are irrational or because it's "just what men do."

So if you saw a man beating his wife (or his child) you'd do nothing to intervene? You wouldn't step in or call the cops?

14. arauca Banned Banned

I mentioned in # 68 I am not advocating violence , but your attitude is as if I am beating my wife and killing my kids which are bigger and stronger then myself.
    I do support that children have to be corrected if necessary with a belt I don't need government interference , and the government messed up one of my boys in the military training.
    Since you are so concerned about punishment . why is the government punishes us with all sort of useless laws so as to make easy to take away our earning.

15. billvon Valued Senior Member

No. I am disagreeing with your suggestion that it's OK to ""restrain them by force until you can reason with them." I am disagreeing with your suggestion that "what happen within the family that is nobodies business." I am disagreeing with the group that claims it's OK to spank your wife. I am disagreeing with your implication that if you see domestic violence, you should just let it happen.

No one claimed "you are killing your kids."

Are you really equating domestic violence with taxes?

16. Bells Staff Member

So you admit to abusing your wife?

Tell me, how often do you feel the need to physically force your wife to the ground and restrain her with force until she does what you want her to do?

Considering you just admitted to physically abusing your wife, and you are supposedly a god fearing man, and a secular society views domestic abuse to be illegal and immoral, I must ask, to whom are you appealing to here?

How is one a wife?

Obedient? Perhaps you should buy yourself a trained dog instead?

How should a mother teach her daughter to be a wife to an abusive dickwad like you?

Should the mother teach the daughter how to hide the bruises that men like you will leave on her if she isn't obedient?

I think the greater majority of men would feel revulsion at imagining marrying a child.

Forcing your wife to the ground and using physical force to restrain her as you described does make her a battered woman.

Are you suggesting that you were raised to physically abuse your wife?

Domestic violence is a crime. If you commit a crime (and you have by your own admittance), you are a criminal and that is very much the State's business.

Men who beat their wives often profess to love their wives as well. Forcing someone to live in absolute fear and obedience and failure to comply results in physical abuse, such as what you did to your wife, is a crime.

How do you physically abuse someone kindly?

You have admitted to physically assaulting your wife if she does not do as you say and to beating your children with a belt.

You are an abuser and thus, violent by nature. Whether you advocate violence is beside the point. You are a domestic abuser.

17. Balerion Banned Banned

I don't care where you're from. A wife beater is a wife beater no matter what flag he salutes.

18. arauca Banned Banned

Let me make straighten between spanking and restraining . Spanking to me means you lay your hand physically upon somebody . Restrain is you are not permitting somebody lay his or her hand upon you,

Now you or me comming into mixing domestic violence wit tax . I wanted make an example of government encroaching in citizen life , but it twisting into something else.

19. Michael 歌舞伎 Valued Senior Member

Unless the people took a vote - then it's called democracy.

20. arauca Banned Banned

You are absolutely right , I rule my house with iron fist.

21. arauca Banned Banned

Yes , yes that is me I am a wife beater
    Now the forum jury, condemns me , based on their expert understanding and wisdom.

22. arauca Banned Banned

Have you eve been beaten by your man, Have you ever raised your hands to hit your man ?

23. billvon Valued Senior Member

You can choose to leave to avoid them "lay your hand upon you." If you choose to stay and "restrain them by force" then expect to go to jail.

At this point I really don't care if you believe me. That's the law, and it's a good one. Again, there are plenty of societies where violence towards women is still tolerated; feel free to choose one if you find such laws intolerable.